Jesus WILL be voting Conservative This Election

You democrats just got to many anti-Jesus planks in your platform.
1, Abortion
Where he stands on the killing of HIS innocent creations is pretty plain.
2, Homo's
His father spoke on this issue and he lived his life in total support of his father.
3, Islam
He stands with Israel and has made that pretty plain in his book. Stand with Israel or go to hell.
4, Not expecting the poor to help themselves.
"He took the coin AWAY from the poor man and gave it to the rich man". He EXPECTS you to work, earn and invest.
5, Affirmative Action
ALL men stand equal before God and a program that does otherwise is an affront to God.

At the very birth of this nation this nation asked for and got the blessing and the protection of God. Today it sits on the threshold of despair and destruction. Driven there by the Elite the Islamic the atheist and the homo jihadist.

Using the measure of faith in God and love of country Jesus just might be voting Tea Party. The Tea Party is a new name but old values. The speaker I am about to put up COULD have been a Tea Party member. He KNEW where the blessings came from and more important where the praise went.

The nation stood as one and chose a man who openly chose God. The nation went on to some of the greatest economic blessings ever recorded by ANY people of ANY nation.

Where does Jesus stand on abortion?

Read the book, that's WHY it exists.

Which book? Jesus never mentions abortion.

If Jesus devoutly followed his father's word then he would not endorse our Constitution,

because the Ten Commandments explicitly forbid religious freedom.

1, Abortion
2, Homo's
His father spoke on this issue and he lived his life in total support of his father.
3, Islam
He stands with Israel and has made that pretty plain in his book. Stand with Israel or go to hell.
"He took the coin AWAY from the poor man and gave it to the rich man". He EXPECTS you to work, earn and invest.
5, Affirmative Action
ALL men stand equal before God and a program that does otherwise is an affront to God.

At the very birth of this nation this nation asked for and got the blessing and the protection of God. Today it sits on the threshold of despair and destruction. Driven there by the Elite the Islamic the atheist and the homo jihadist.

Using the measure of faith in God and love of country Jesus just might be voting Tea Party. The Tea Party is a new name but old values. The speaker I am about to put up COULD have been a Tea Party member. He KNEW where the blessings came from and more important where the praise went.

The nation stood as one and chose a man who openly chose God. The nation went on to some of the greatest economic blessings ever recorded by ANY people of ANY nation.

Where does Jesus stand on abortion?

Read the book, that's WHY it exists.

Which book? Jesus never mentions abortion.

In the "revised" versions done by the WBC, he does. X.D.

Good ol' 'fire and forget' Dark Fury. Where he makes the most outragous, bullshit claims. Then abandons them when challenged.

Rather than address yet another set of horseshit even its author knows he can't support factually, I've decided to start a list of all the hairbrained, silly things that Dark Fury has alleged. And then abandoned.

1) "75 cents out of every dollar taxed for welfare goes to that state. That one state!"

- Dark Fury

California America s Gaza Strip Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

(On Benghazi)

2) "Obozo and Hillary KILLED the very people who COULD have testified and got them hung for TREASON. "

-Dark Fury

Our History IS Our Future US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

{This one is especially amusing, given that keeps calling black folks 'negros'.)

3) "Dr King Would Have Been A Tea Party Member

Dr King Would Have Been A Tea Party Member Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

(Also on Dr. King)

4) "After that he invoked the name of God and Gods word. Democrats killed that man because forty plus years ago he saw what democrats could and would do to a people and a nation.And every word out of his mouth are the VERY issues we are facing today from democrats."

-Dark Fury

And that's just off the top of my head. I've heard rumors that DF claimed to have an IQ of 214. If anyone actually has that quote, I'd love to see it. I plan on adding to this collection as the river of DF batshit just keeps on flowing.

Last edited:
I don't recall him hating on the rich. You got a scripture to back up that statement.

Matthew 19:21.

If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me. - Jesus H. Christ.

The H is for Hussein.

Last edited:
Jesus won't be voting :mad-61: I wish He was but he is nowhere to be seen

why people talk these silly things? grrrrrrrrrrrr

I appreciate that, Sky. I knew he was nuts, but I did not know that he was flat out insane. Time to unwatch this thread.

No problem. He's one of the few posters that is actually quite mad. He's waaaaay past partisan.

1, Abortion
2, Homo's
3, Islam
5, Affirmative Action

I am very happy that you are admitting that English is perhaps your 3rd language.

When enumerating a list, either the use of a period (.) or a colon ( : ) is standard English. The use of a comma (,) is not, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.

By the end of this decade, we will have catalogued at least 5,000 exoplanets (we are at 2,100 right now) and surely by the end of this century, we will have found at least 500 earth-like planets, close to the size of our planet, in the so-called goldilocks-zone. And this is just in our quadrant of our galaxy and doesn't even include the listing of rogue planets, which are likely upwards of 1 trillion in our galaxy alone. Believe me, G-d has more important things to do than to worry about the electoral process on one small landmass on one very small planet orbiting a very average, unimpressive looking G-2 star in a small alleyway off of a back-road in our own Galaxy.

The very fact that you do now understand the G-d is way beyond any and all kinds of politics tells me how very little you understand anything.

There are days where I could almost feel sorry for you. But only "almost".

Do you know why "almost"? Well, because you are a complete and total flame-baiting dickwad, that's why.

Now, please do continue and show us your massive IQ of 214 some more....

:D

Last edited:
DarkFury is a spineless whiner.
Please take all the thread time you need to explain WHY he would support a conniving slut, Start any time.
Would Jesus be calling people "sluts"?

Matthew 5:22

"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

The OP just condemned himself to burning in hell according to what Jesus said about insulting people.

1, Abortion
2, Homo's
3, Islam
5, Affirmative Action

So....if the Dems win, what does that say about your Jesus?

Or better yet, are you admitting to adding dead people to the voting rolls?

Dead people vote democrat and that is pretty well known.
A democrat win just shows we are closer to the end then we think.

You are the one who said that Jesus would vote this election....Jesus is dead. Ergo, you are supporting putting dead people on the voting rolls.

Can you prove he is dead? Thought not.

Can you prove that Jesus is a naturalized American citizen since he wasn't born in America or born to American parents?

Isn't that an exclusively 'Democrat' practice (or so I'm led to believe)?

"Jesus WILL be voting Conservative This Election"

Nonsense.

According to all accounts of the Christ myth, Jesus was an advocate of love, tolerance, forbearance, a brotherhood of man, and forgiveness – attributes clearly not conservative.

...sounds, almost, like some kind of 'humanist' (come to think of it, he always referred to himself as the son of man).

Forum List

Back