Jewish shops and synogogues under attack by arabs in Paris

Le Parisien reported six police officers who prevented the marchers from advancing were injured, as were two Jewish residents who also attempted to block the way, the paper said. The AP said the protesters attempted to fight their way into one of the buildings with bats and chairs.
Officers should have used tear gas to disperse the crowd.

Those goddamned mother fuckers. The French government and their declining citizenry are partially responsible for this bullshit. We see the same thing in Sweden of all places. Dumb fuckers. Pardon mon Francais.

Personally, I wish every Jew in the world would move to Israel.

It would make the final solution to the jewish problem much easier. .. :cool:

From your mouth to God's ear.
In fact, I believe that is God's plan.

The world would collapse financially as just about every other Jew free nation has and Israel would have no pussy Peaceniks telling other Jews to refrain from obliterating the enemy.

You must be very frustrated tonight.

It would make the "liberal problem" much easier since I've only met 2 Jews that were not fucked up progressives.

I'm an equal opportunity hater. Some Jews, some gentiles, some Muslims, some blacks and so on. I try to keep it at an individual level.

I'm not a fan of Israel, generally, but that country has it's moments, like all countries, when it isn't wrong. First and foremost, it only exists to exist and, right or wrong, it will protect itself like any other country.

The world would collapse financially as just about every other Jew free nation has and Israel would have no pussy Peaceniks telling other Jews to refrain from obliterating the enemy.

Why would I be frustrated?? .. :confused:

It would make the "liberal problem" much easier since I've only met 2 Jews that were not fucked up progressives.
The leadership of just about every loony liberal/progressive moonbat movement and organization is composed of jews. .. :cool:

Dude, you can't kill them all and we shouldn't have to. As it stands they're doing a great job doing it to themselves with our help. I find that fundamentally screwed.

At last count: 210 million militants; both Shia and Sunni. I forget what study came up with that figure but we'd have to end up exterminating people at a young age after indoctrination. Endless war is not the answer.

Homo Sapiens are a fundamentally fucked up species and I don't have a solution.

I'm an equal opportunity hater. Some Jews, some gentiles, some Muslims, some blacks and so on. I try to keep it at an individual level.

I'm not a fan of Israel, generally, but that country has it's moments, like all countries, when it isn't wrong. First and foremost, it only exists to exist and, right or wrong, it will protect itself like any other country.

You haven't met any suburban Jews.
As Right Wing Conservative as they come.

Jews overwhelmingly vote for liberal/progressive Democrats......something like around 90% of the time.

But it's the Republican's who 100% support and back Israel on every issue.

Never could figure that one out?? .. :cool:

Yawn.

7 January 2014. Cars were burnt and price tag graffiti, reading "Esh Kodesh", "revenge", and a Star of David, were sprayed in Madama, a Palestinian village south of Nablus.

8 January 2014. 30 fruit trees were cut down in a Palestinian garden center next to Kfar Qassem. The site was blazed with the slogan "Regards Eish Kodesh."

15 January 2014. A mosque in the village of Deir Istiya near Ariel was set fire to, and the slogans "Arabs Out","Hi from Qusra' and "Revenge for spilled blood in Qusra" sprayed on its walls.

9 February 2014.16 cars have their tires punctured and anti-Arab graffiti reading 'Arab labour', 'Enough of assimilation', were sprayed in the Ein Ilouza neighbourhood of Silwan

11 March 2014. 19 cars in the Israel Arab town of Jaljulia had all their tires punctured, acid thrown on the vehicles and walls of newly built houses defaced with graffiti reading “Every Arab is a criminal” and “God is the King” in Hebrew, in what is described as a price tag attack.

24 March 2014. The tires of 34 cars were slashed in a suspected price tag attack in the Arab suburb of Beit Hanina in East Jerusalem. It was the second such attack on the area within a year. Graffiti reading “Goyim in Israel = Enemies” was sprayed on a nearby bus

1 April 2014 The tires of four cars were slashed and on the walls of the Catholic monastery at Deir Rafat village, close to Kibbutz Tzora near Beit Shemesh. The graffiti read "America is Nazi Germany", "Price Tag", "Jesus is a monkey" and "Mary is a cow."

3 April 2014. The slogan ' "Only goys [non-Jews] can be driven out of our land,"' was spray-painted on a wall and the tires of 40 cars were slashed in the predominantly Christian Israeli village of Jish in what Elias Elias, head of the Gush Halav Regional Counci, described as 'price tag' damage.

18 April 2014. The door of the Abu-Bakr Al-Siddiq mosque at Umm al-Fahm was set alight and a slogan reading 'Arabs out' scrawled on its wall.

28 April 2014. The tires of several local cars were slashed, and the Star of David, and an exhortation to 'Close mosques, not yeshivas' were sprayed on a mosque in the Israeli Arab town of Fureidis. It was, according to the head of Tag Meir (Spreading the Light) Gadi Gvaryahu, the 31st case of a house of worship in either Israel or the West Bank being subject to desecration since 2009.

29 April 2014.The tires of an Israeli Arab's car were slashed, and the doors painted with the Star of David, when the man left his car parked in the predominantly Jewish neighbourhood of Yokneam, the sixth such incident in the town in a month

4 May 2014. The tires of a car belonging to an Arab resident of Acre were slashed while it was parked at Ein HaShofet, and the vandals drew a Star of David together with “price tag” on one of the tires.

5 May 2014. A column outside the Office of the Assembly of Bishops at the Notre Dame Center in East Jerusalem was smeared with a graffito in Hebrew:"Death to Arabs and Christians and all those who hate Israel".

5 May 2014. Graffiti reading “price tag” and “Kahane was right" were sprayed on the walls of Arab property at the Israeli town of Kiryat Ye'arim.

7 May 2014. A Druze had the windows of his dentistry practice scrawled over with the slogans "Death to Arabs" and "Greetings to Fureidis, Price Tag," in Yokneam.

9 May 2014. Graffiti reading 'Price tag, King David is for the Jews, Jesus is garbage' were sprayed on the walls of the St. George Romanian Orthodox Church in Jerusalem.

19 June 2014. A Haifa Arab-Israeli school was defaced with “price tag”, “Death to Arabs” and invective against Knesset member Hanin Zoabi, and signs of an incendiary attempt were also visible.

23 June 2014. Three cars in al-Ashqariya neighborhood of Beit Hanina had their tyres punctured, another four were deflated, with slogans "revenge" and "every Arab is the enemy" sprayed on them. Palestinian sources say 12 cars and a school bus were affected.

2 July 2014. In the wake of the 2014 kidnapping and murder of Israeli teenagers, settlers who, according to Palestinian sources, hailed from the settlement of Itamar, sprayed the slogans "blood vengeance" and "price tag" on Fadi Basim Bani Jabir's sheep farm in Aqraba, and torched the steel structure fencing it. The sheep were saved.

Le Parisien reported six police officers who prevented the marchers from advancing were injured, as were two Jewish residents who also attempted to block the way, the paper said. The AP said the protesters attempted to fight their way into one of the buildings with bats and chairs.

Officers should have used tear gas to disperse the crowd.

The hell with that: they should quarantined the city, and nuked the fuckers. :badgrin:

There are hundreds of Jewish and Zionist Lobbies that collectively control Western governments and dictate policies that promote the non-white invasion of the West. So is this news ironic? Karma? Or simply civil disobedience against the racism inherent in Jewish owned things.

There are hundreds of Jewish and Zionist Lobbies that collectively control Western governments and dictate policies that promote the non-white invasion of the West. So is this news ironic? Karma? Or simply an outcry against the racism inherent in Jewish owned things.

I see; so Jews are looking to eliminate themselves.

Even a lefty political party made excuses for people attacking synogogues. Leftist trash.

Pro-Palestine Protesters Attack Paris Synagogues - Business Insider)

May God help and keep the Jews of Paris:eusa_pray:

Yes, praying for the Jewish people of France, thank God for the students who came out to defend against the mob of Fascists. Arrest them all, and prosecute. This proves the anti-Semitics are across Europe, probably less in Germany than other nations. Love live Israel.

Forum List

Back