Jewish shops and synogogues under attack by arabs in Paris

There are hundreds of Jewish and Zionist Lobbies that collectively control Western governments and dictate policies that promote the non-white invasion of the West. So is this news ironic? Karma? Or simply civil disobedience against the racism inherent in Jewish owned things.

Nonsense.

There are hundreds of Jewish and Zionist Lobbies that collectively control Western governments and dictate policies that promote the non-white invasion of the West.
You are 100% correct.

Europe and the USA are controlled by a behind the scenes zionist government.

Where decisions are made as to what's the best for Israel not our country. .. :doubt:

Round up the Muslims and kick them out or send them to internment camps the way we did with the Japs during WWII.

Why are you calling it hate speech?

The zionists wanted a Jewish homeland and now they have one.

So all of the jews in the world should be forced to go there and build their hebrew paradise.

And leave the rest of the world in peace. .. :cool:

So all of the jews in the world should be forced to go there and build their hebrew paradise.

The Palestininians can live in an Arab nation, the civilized world stands with Israel.

Those goddamned mother fuckers. The French government and their declining citizenry are partially responsible for this bullshit. We see the same thing in Sweden of all places. Dumb fuckers. Pardon mon Francais.

You could say the same about the UK.

France has the burden of being accessible to the brown hordes over land, but to reach the UK you have to cross 27 miles of water, which you'd think would provide a reasonable deterrent. But no, the British government ships muslims in by the boatload before the sacred order of diversity and multiculturalism.

I've come to the conclusion that the reason most Western European governments bend over backwards to accomodate Mohammedans is because they're terrified of them. Muslims have demonstrated what they're capable of, and that presents our governments with a problem: they have on their plates a group of people who aren't afraid of physically attacking their hosts without a moment's notice. Of course, the whole problem could be easily solved if we enacted forced repatriation, but the majority have been brainwashed by the left into rejecting such an obvious course of action. And our leaders would never support such common sense, because the establishment looks down on White Europeans, and a racially diverse/diluted people are easier to control, hence multiculturalism.

Europe should be turned into a fortress, riveted with gun emplacements to defend her borders. Except the attitude to anything that goes bang over here has manifested itself into the form of a mental sickness. I just hope that the far-right will triumph, as they're our only hope.

The Palestininians can live in an Arab nation, the civilized world stands with Israel.

Hmmm... that's not neccessarily true.

I've attended meetings and events all over Europe in my free time with conservative and right-wing groups, and the one common query is why gentile American conservatives give unconditional support to Israel, and are usually the first to accuse any of St. Israel's detractors as anti-Semitic. I often wonder if some gentile American conservatives favour Israel over their own country.

Sadly, the American conservatives have been brain washed by the zionist media into believing that what's good for Israel is good for the U.S.

When in fact the opposite is true. .. :doubt:

I've attended meetings and events all over Europe in my free time with conservative and right-wing groups, and the one common query is why gentile American conservatives give unconditional support to Israel, and are usually the first to accuse any of St. Israel's detractors as anti-Semitic. I often wonder if some gentile American conservatives favour Israel over their own country.

I'm not a conservative, I am a moderate Zionist Christian.

I'm not a conservative, I am a moderate Zionist Christian.

The point I'm trying to make is that, for some reason, among conservative movements around the world, American conservatives seem to be the only ones that worship Israel and the Jews unconditionally. Why do you think that is?

Jews overwhelmingly vote for liberal/progressive Democrats......something like around 90% of the time.

But it's the Republican's who 100% support and back Israel on every issue.

Never could figure that one out?? .. :cool:

American Jews are hugely liberal. This doesn't mean that all Jews are liberal. The wrong thinking by American Jews isn't because they are Jews, but because they are liberal.

Those goddamned mother fuckers. The French government and their declining citizenry are partially responsible for this bullshit. We see the same thing in Sweden of all places. Dumb fuckers. Pardon mon Francais.

Someone else posted on this, but it seems appropriate here - This is what happens when you have open borders! :evil:

A Completely Stupid Headline

France: Pro-Palestine Nazis Chant 'Death to the Jews', Trap Hundreds Inside Paris Synagogue

How do Nazis and Muslims and Jews possibly share meaning?

Yes, this is one of those sites that links to all sorts of others – some clearly biased for whichever side they support.

But, the bottom line is that France – and other nations – are suffering severe problems all due to religious preferences and political alliances. How far will this spread?

Read the piece with a video and all the links @ American Power: France: Pro-Palestine Nazis Chant 'Death to the Jews', Trap Hundreds Inside Paris Synagogue

Personally, I wish every Jew in the world would move to Israel.

It would make the final solution to the jewish problem much easier. .. :cool:

And maybe all Muslims in the world should take a trip to Mecca to run around a stone like the idiots they are at the same time so that decent people could drop whatever needs to be dropped on them in order to facilitate the only final solution the world needs today, the final elimination of all Muslims.

Jews overwhelmingly vote for liberal/progressive Democrats......something like around 90% of the time.

But it's the Republican's who 100% support and back Israel on every issue.

Never could figure that one out?? .. :cool:

So, do you mean that Jews are just as stupid as Blacks who vote en masse Democrat?

Based on their collective bank accounts, cultural and economical accomplishments, intellectual stations in life, their neighborhoods, do you think you are justified saying what you are saying?

Le Parisien reported six police officers who prevented the marchers from advancing were injured, as were two Jewish residents who also attempted to block the way, the paper said. The AP said the protesters attempted to fight their way into one of the buildings with bats and chairs.
Officers should have used tear gas to disperse the crowd.

No...they should have used NERVE gas on the crowd.

Personally, I wish every Jew in the world would move to Israel.

It would make the final solution to the jewish problem much easier. .. :cool:

I hope to see your facial expression when the first hydrogen bomb obliterates Mecca.

Forum List

Back