Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

The term "Palestine" first appeared in the 5th century BC when the ancient Greek historian Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" between Phoenicia and Egypt in The Histories. Herodotus applied the term to both the coastal and the inland regions such as the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley .
Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia
I am asking for the word “Palestinian”...when was that first used?

They should realize their defeat, make peace and move on.
You're confusing Palestinians with Neville Chamberlain.
jfk100chamberlain-angus.jpg

The Zionist fallacy of ‘Jewish supremacy’

"Zionism is a modern movement, which gained traction among a minority of secular Jews only in the late 19th century in response to Europe’s rising anti-Semitism and romantic nationalism.

"Early Zionists syncretised many aspects of European fascism, white supremacy, colonialism and messianic Evangelism and had a long and sordid history of cooperating with anti-Semites, imperialists and fascists in order to promote exclusivist and expansionist agendas."

Palestinians will never accept Jewish terror.
Eventually world opinion will come to their rescue the same way it did with the victims of South African apartheid.

I bet you’d have all the Indians take the US back as well. And we should all move back to Europe.
I bet you would throw multiple hissy fits if illegal, brown-skinned immigrants who didn't speak a word of English (and showed contempt for those who did) moved into you house, business, or bank account.
Illegal is all that matters. Rest is irrelevant. Jews were given the territory by the UK and conquered the rest. Not my fault Islamists are poor fighters and debaters.

"Zionism is a modern movement, which gained traction among a minority of secular Jews only in the late 19th century in response to Europe’s rising anti-Semitism and romantic nationalism.

"Early Zionists syncretised many aspects of European fascism, white supremacy, colonialism and messianic Evangelism and had a long and sordid history of cooperating with anti-Semites, imperialists and fascists in order to promote exclusivist and expansionist agendas."

Eventually world opinion will come to their rescue the same way it did with the victims of South African apartheid.
2bn Islamists in the world and 8mil Jews trigger them. Too funny. Thank you for all the laughs.

2bn Islamists in the world and 8mil Jews trigger them. Too funny. Thank you for all the laughs.

Exactly where have you lived in the Middle East?

Were you there’s no. STFU you cowardly fucking fool.
Were you at Auschwitz?

"Winston Churchill, colonial secretary during the Mandate era, considered a potential Jewish state to be a useful counterweight to the 'International Jew'.

"Sir Ronald Storss, the first British Governor of Jerusalem, hoped that a Jewish state would 'form for England a ‘`little loyal Jewish Ulster’ in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.' The British-Zionist partnership was drenched in racism, underpinned by British imperial motives."

The Balfour Myth

If the Pals don't want to be attacked, they should stop doing so themselves and make peace. Maybe you can explain to them that they've lost.
You contradict yourself in just about every post you make, this one is no exception. Do you not read what you write before you send it?

T'es un con.
If I were you I wouldn't try to trade insults with me. You don't have a chance, you silly boy.

I live in America. I have very good friends from Kuwait, Iran and Pakistan. All live in the US now and the stories they tell me are horrific. You admit you're an Islamist, correct?

Israel is a Democracy.
So was the Third Reich.

People choose their Govt.
The Germans also chose their Government so why were the Jews complaining so much? Are you going to tell me it was because the Moslems ..... I mean the Jews .... weren't allowed the same "Democratic" rights? :45:
No. The 3rd Reich was not. Germans chose it and then Hitler went all dictator and France surrendered. You should learn your history.

Were you there’s no. STFU you cowardly fucking fool.
Were you at Auschwitz?

"Winston Churchill, colonial secretary during the Mandate era, considered a potential Jewish state to be a useful counterweight to the 'International Jew'.

"Sir Ronald Storss, the first British Governor of Jerusalem, hoped that a Jewish state would 'form for England a ‘`little loyal Jewish Ulster’ in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.' The British-Zionist partnership was drenched in racism, underpinned by British imperial motives."

The Balfour Myth
My ancestors were. Winston Churchill was a great man. Again, all the past is irrelevant. You want Israel come and take it. Why don't you?

Israel is a Democracy.
So was the Third Reich.

The Germans also chose their Government so why were the Jews complaining so much? Are you going to tell me it was because the Moslems ..... I mean the Jews .... weren't allowed the same "Democratic" rights? :45:
No. The 3rd Reich was not. Germans chose it and then Hitler went all dictator and France surrendered. You should learn your history.
You forgot the part about the Jews. They voted for Hitler too, right?

Israel is a Democracy.
So was the Third Reich.

You forgot the part about the Jews. They voted for Hitler too, right?
IDK I wasn't there. You forgot that Hitler went all dictator. That is not the case in Israel. Bibi isn't killing his opponents off and assuming full power. Next...

I live in America. I have very good friends from Kuwait, Iran and Pakistan. All live in the US now and the stories they tell me are horrific. You admit you're an Islamist, correct?

Islamist? No, I am an Arabist.

Forum List

Back