"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system" - Huma Abedin

Well context is important- I note you don't really want to use the actual words in context- rather than your fantasies of what the article said

'Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

'However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

'In this they have been greatly aided by the American memory of the Holocaust, the use of Israel as an American 'strategic ally' in the Middle East, as well as by the active missionary zeal and political support of Christian Zionists.'

How about trying this- Make a sentence you find offensive green- Like this

your answer reflects your very shallow mind----the whole article in its intent, as I have already described, is GROSSLY OFFENSIVE"

Then quote some of the offensive content.

Anything that you find offensive.

Not content you are making up- but actual content from the actual article that Abedin supposedly edited.

I already did. you missed it? the article was a recap of the REASONS why jews, with nefarious agenda, (to wit Zionism)
are able to IMPOSE their nefarious agenda on innocent
meek and mild -.

No- you just spout your usual spew of stuff.

Remember- I am looking for actual offensive content- not your fantasies.

One quote from the actual article.

Apparently impossible for you to find.
Anti Semites don't find antisemitism offensive. That's how you people justify targeting a minority group for special hostility and then begins the registration, then the gathering of them into work camps, then the ovens.... And it all begins with your Jew hate.

My 'jew hate' LOL?

And how and why do I hate Jews?
I mean in the real world- not what the voices in your head are telling you when you are off your meds.

And still waiting for one of you to tell me what is offensive about this statement:

'Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

'However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

'In this they have been greatly aided by the American memory of the Holocaust, the use of Israel as an American 'strategic ally' in the Middle East, as well as by the active missionary zeal and political support of Christian Zionists.'

If there is something offensive there- why can't you quote it?

I never said that Huma was the author, dumbass, so I guess now you are the liar.

Here is the title of this thread- Quotation marks followed by Huma Abedin's name- you attributed that quote to Huma Abedin.

You didn't need to- you chose to.

She approved the story as editor so she has to own it.

You are just pissed off that the antisemetic nature of

She never approved what you posted. That is entirely your lie.

Let me post your lie-

Versus what was actually in the article- not written by Huma Abedi

However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

You are just trying to cover up for the allegations that Trump's advisor is a Holocaust denier
Donald Trump foreign policy adviser downplayed Holocaust horrors

Donald Trump foreign policy advisor Joseph Schmitz allegedly downplayed Holocaust horrors, bragged about firing Jewish staffers

Joseph Schmitz is accused of bragging about firing Jewish staffers during his time as inspector general at the Pentagon from April 2002 to September 2005, according to a complaint obtained by McClatchy.
“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” Meyer wrote in the complaint, according to reports.
So in your befoggled mind, a Trump hireling saying some stupid shit that never had to have Trumps review or approval is proof of something, but a published article in a journal that Abedin was editor of and had some control over is nothing to be bothered about?.

LOL- thus speaks the guy who started this thread with a lie.

A Trump advisor down played the Holocaust- specifically how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,
A Clinton advisor was an assistant editor of a journal that published this:

Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

Now I have identified a specific quote by the Trump advisor that I think is offensive to Jews- here it is again:
how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,

Now you quote what was published in the journal that Abedin was not the author of- that you find offensive to Jews- go for it.

Or you could just lie some more.

From experience I am guessing you will choose the latter.

I never said that Huma was the author, dumbass, so I guess now you are the liar.

Here is the title of this thread- Quotation marks followed by Huma Abedin's name- you attributed that quote to Huma Abedin.

Let me post your lie-

However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

You are just trying to cover up for the allegations that Trump's advisor is a Holocaust denier

Donald Trump foreign policy advisor Joseph Schmitz allegedly downplayed Holocaust horrors, bragged about firing Jewish staffers

Joseph Schmitz is accused of bragging about firing Jewish staffers during his time as inspector general at the Pentagon from April 2002 to September 2005, according to a complaint obtained by McClatchy.
“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” Meyer wrote in the complaint, according to reports.
So in your befoggled mind, a Trump hireling saying some stupid shit that never had to have Trumps review or approval is proof of something, but a published article in a journal that Abedin was editor of and had some control over is nothing to be bothered about?

Lol, it must be nice to live in Lala Liberal Land.

Humas MOM and HER BROTHERS ---are editors h

I wonder if you actually type the way you write.

What is offensive about this quote that Abedin Huma did not write

Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

The antisemetic streak of Hillary Clintonis displayed by the antisemitism of her Top aid.

"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system' aided by 'the memory of the Holocaust'" - extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin, Hillary Clintons top aid
Clinton aide edited journal claiming Jews 'aided by Holocaust memory'

Hillary's lover, Huma, is Muslim Brotherhood. Of course she hates Jews.d

Apparently she hates Jews so much that she married a Jew....

Rabbi still going after Bachmann over questions about Huma Abedin
Rabbi David Saperstein, the director of the Reform movement’s Religious Action Center, said in a JTA interview.

“I am deeply troubled by the allegations made by Rep. Michelle Bachmann and other Members of Congress in letters to the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, Defense and State asserting that respected government officials and religious organizations are connected to the Muslim Brotherhood,” he wrote. “The letters assert that Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary Clinton, the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), and ISNA President Imam Mohammed Magid are all connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, posing a potential security risk to the United States.

“The Reform Movement, and I personally, have worked with Ms. Abedin, Imam Magid and ISNA for many years,” he continued. “All have worked on behalf of U.S. interests at home and abroad, built relationships across religious lines and affirmed U.S. constitutional values.”

What better way of being accepted and trusted, than to marry a jew. She may be the enemy from within that cicero wrote about.

Yeah- of course........the exact same reason why Trump's daughter married a Jew.......LOL.....

your answer reflects your very shallow mind----the whole article in its intent, as I have already described, is GROSSLY OFFENSIVE"

Not content you are making up- but actual content from the actual article that Abedin supposedly edited.

I already did. you missed it? the article was a recap of the REASONS why jews, with nefarious agenda, (to wit Zionism)
meek and mild -.

Anti Semites don't find antisemitism offensive. That's how you people justify targeting a minority group for special hostility and then begins the registration, then the gathering of them into work camps, then the ovens.... And it all begins with your Jew hate.

My 'jew hate' LOL?

I mean in the real world- not what the voices in your head are telling you when you are off your meds.

And still waiting for one of you to tell me what is offensive about this statement:

It's even clearer when your fellow neo nazis talk about Jews using the holocaust for political power. Never mind that you never hear mention of it as a tactic, like blacks incessantly reminding people of slavery and Jim Crow or my people reminding everyone how whites stole our lands. If Jews utilize the holocaust, they sure are subtle about it.

meek and mild -.

My 'jew hate' LOL?

It's even clearer when your fellow neo nazis talk about Jews using the holocaust for political power.

My 'fellow neo-nazi's'- LOL

Still off your meds I see.

Still waiting for the quote you find offensive in this statement.

meek and mild -.

My 'jew hate' LOL?

It's even clearer when your fellow neo nazis talk about Jews using the holocaust for political power. .

I think you confuse me with a Trump advisor

What better way of being accepted and trusted, than to marry a jew. She may be the enemy from within that cicero wrote about.
Stalin married a Jewess and the Jews mistakenly trusted him for years for that as he murdered them by the thousands and was about to do his own Final Solution for them in camps in eastern Siberia.

Jewish leaders so hate Christianity, honestly, it is true, that they cannot imagine that anyone else who hates Christianity will ever move against them, even Muslims. The Jewish people engage in that hatred by uncritically accepting this nonsense from their leaders that make universal condemnations of Christians.

Of course a lot of Christians used to do the same to them, and some still do. But those yokels are not our leaders any more, and Jews could help us to keep it that way if they would trust those of us who want to help them, but no, they prefer the enemy of their enemy instead.

It will likely be their undoing and the destruction of Israel.

meek and mild -.

My 'jew hate' LOL?

It's even clearer when your fellow neo nazis talk about Jews using the holocaust for political power. Never mind that you never hear mention of it as a tactic, like blacks incessantly reminding people of slavery and Jim Crow or my people reminding everyone how whites stole our lands. If Jews utilize the holocaust, they sure are subtle about it.

The AMERICAN "INDIANS" both north and south America were SUBJECTED TO GENOCIDE-----thus by abiden/syri LOGIC they are LOGICALLY THE MOST POWERFUL INTEREST GROUPS IN BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA. Has anyone noticed?. A history of having
been "subjected to genocide"----certainly, did nothing to
improve the condition of "Palestinians" in MUSLIM COUNTRIES-----(think Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon----
if you have managed to stay alert for the past 50 years)

Let me post your lie-

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

So in your befoggled mind, a Trump hireling saying some stupid shit that never had to have Trumps review or approval is proof of something, but a published article in a journal that Abedin was editor of and had some control over is nothing to be bothered about?.

A Trump advisor down played the Holocaust- specifically how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,

Now I have identified a specific quote by the Trump advisor that I think is offensive to Jews- here it is again:

Now you quote what was published in the journal that Abedin was not the author of- that you find offensive to Jews- go for it.

There was no lie, you simply cannot accept that Her Royal Highness Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton is an antisemite.

The AMERICAN "INDIANS" both north and south America were SUBJECTED TO GENOCIDE----
The Amerindians were not subjected to genocide of any kind.

There are more pure blood Amerindian tribesmen alive today than when Columbus got here. Three times that if you count those of mixed Amerindian heritage.

Some genocide.

Let me post your lie-

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

There was no lie, you simply cannot accept that Her Royal Highness Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton is an antisemite.

I am glad to point out your lies again- because its endlessly enjoyable to point out your blatant lies.

Here is the title you wrote:

And that is a lie in two parts:
a) that is not a quote from the article- but it is in quotes and
b) that is not a quote from Huma Abedin

So why did you post this lie?

Let me post your lie-

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

you simply cannot accept that Her Royal Highness Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton is an antisemite.

You simply cannot stop lying.

So far what you have demonstrated is a willingness to lie in order to attack Clinton.

You have also so far demonstrated that you have absolutely no evidence that Hillary Clinton is an antisemite.

I mean other than your usual lies and misrepresentations.

Let me post your lie-

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

I am glad to point out your lies again- because its endlessly enjoyable to point out your blatant lies.

It is not a lie. Abedin approved it and let it publish when she could have had it 'fact checked' and then edited.

She agrees with it.

The lie is in your little brain cell.

Let me post your lie-

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

you simply cannot accept that Her Royal Highness Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton is an antisemite.

So far what you have demonstrated is a willingness to lie in order to attack Clinton.

You have also so far demonstrated that you have absolutely no evidence that Hillary Clinton is an antisemite.

It is no lie that Abedin allowed this antisemitic smear to be published, little boy.

The AMERICAN "INDIANS" both north and south America were SUBJECTED TO GENOCIDE----
The Amerindians were not subjected to genocide of any kind.

There are more pure blood Amerindian tribesmen alive today than when Columbus got here. Three times that if you count those of mixed Amerindian heritage.

Some genocide.

So there was no Armenian Genocide either?
Or Holocaust- because there are lots of Jews alive today?

There is probably a real point to make- but your 'proof' is incredibly flawed.

meek and mild -.

My 'jew hate' LOL?

It's even clearer when your fellow neo nazis talk about Jews using the holocaust for political power. .

I think you confuse me with a Trump advisor

so??? what else is new----lots of americans have been highly influenced by islamo Nazi propaganda. Some americans have, themselves ---generated it

No matter what you may think of her, she is correct in her observation that Jews know how to play the system

Let me post your lie-

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

It is not a lie. Abedin approved it and let it publish when she could have had it 'fact checked' and then edited.

She agrees with it.

The lie is in your little brain cell.

Let me elaborate- what you 'quoted' is not from the article- in other words you lied.

What was published- and which Abedin may- or may not- have ever read- is this:

Still waiting- two days now- for you to identify what in that article is offensive and 'anti-semetic'.

Still waiting........

Let me post your lie-

Red= Lie
Green= Fact

It is no lie that Abedin allowed this antisemitic smear to be published, little boy.

What smear? I have pointed out your lies- and identified exactly what your lies have been.
So step up- show some balls- where in this quote is the 'smear'?

Forum List

Back