Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Your superior both mentally and physically. Next.

Contrary to most on this board, I have respect for a lot of Jews, to begin with RBG. Then again the ones I have respect for are probably not the same ones you do.

Bullshit. You are an anti Semite who wants every Jew obliterated.

I love it when you call me an anti Semite, guess what , you are one too!! Now here is a jew that doesn't know the meaning of Semitic. Let me inform you, its my pleasure.
Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/
adjective
adjective: Semitic
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

Learn English!

an·ti-Sem·ite
/ˌan(t)ēˈseˌmīt,ˌanˌtīˈseˌmīt/
noun
noun: antisemite
  1. a person who is hostile to or prejudiced against Jews.
    "he was not just a bigot, but also an anti-Semite"

And jews have stolen the word semite. Jews also have stolen WWII and made it all about them, then they had the nerve to make the US a Judeo-Christian nation, in 1950. Stealing is what most jews do, even according to the OT. Take your holocaust and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Its over.

Sounds like envy.

A lot of Forum Jews here, do in fact dedicate a lot of time to the Israel / Palestine subject, in fact some members here almost never leave that forum, and they're wait for it, wait for it....... JEWS.

Tsk Tsk Tsk...you said "every second" and you said "many". I asked you to name one and you cannot. You have zero credibility.

Well, technically I don't post Jew hating facts, or tid-bits every second, either.

So you have other hobbies? :)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.
I already told you that God didn't choose the Jews specifically. God ask many tribes on Earth if they wanted to worship him and only Abraham agreed to do as such...The Jews were but one tribe of the Hebrews. It's all in the history section of the non-fiction section..

Abraham worshipped the "Fly".

Tsk Tsk Tsk...you said "every second" and you said "many". I asked you to name one and you cannot. You have zero credibility.

Well, technically I don't post Jew hating facts, or tid-bits every second, either.

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.
I already told you that God didn't choose the Jews specifically. God ask many tribes on Earth if they wanted to worship him and only Abraham agreed to do as such...The Jews were but one tribe of the Hebrews. It's all in the history section of the non-fiction section..

So that's where that started...

what cosmic event took place in 1950?

Senator Joseph McCarthy gained power and started promoting zionism cleverly disguised as anticommunism. I heard that he once failed to genuflect when passing a church. Must have been a Jew.

old news

Yeah I know, she's a bit behind the times. is very sad.

Just apologize to Penelope for living . It really doesn't matter. It'll make her feel better.

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.[/QUOTE]
I already told you that God didn't choose the Jews specifically. God ask many tribes on Earth if they wanted to worship him and only Abraham agreed to do as such...The Jews were but one tribe of the Hebrews. It's all in the history section of the non-fiction section..[/QUOTE]

Abraham worshipped the "Fly".[/QUOTE]
So that's where that started...[/QUOTE]
A lot of Forum Jews here, do in fact dedicate a lot of time to the Israel / Palestine subject, in fact some members here almost never leave that forum, and they're wait for it, wait for it....... JEWS.

The idol Baalberith, which the Jews worshiped after the death of Gideon, was identical, according to the Rabbis, with Baal-zebub, "the ba'al of flies," the god of Ekron (II Kings i. 2). He was worshiped in the shape of a fly; and so addicted were the Jews to his cult (thus runs the tradition) that they would carry an image of him in their pockets, producing it, and kissing it from time to time. Baal-zebub is called Baal-berith because such Jews might be said to make a covenant (Hebr. "Berit") of devotion with the idol, being unwilling to part with it for a single moment (Shab. 83b; comp. also Sanh. 63b). According to another conception, Baal-berith was an obscene article of idolatrous worship, possibly a simulacrum priapi (Yer. Shab. ix. 11d; 'Ab. Zarah iii. 43a). This is evidently based on the later significance of the word "berit," meaning circumcision.

Last edited:

The idol Baalberith, which the Jews worshiped after the death of Gideon, was identical, according to the Rabbis, with Baal-zebub, "the ba'al of flies," the god of Ekron (II Kings i. 2). He was worshiped in the shape of a fly; and so addicted were the Jews to his cult (thus runs the tradition) that they would carry an image of him in their pockets, producing it, and kissing it from time to time. Baal-zebub is called Baal-berith because such Jews might be said to make a covenant (Hebr. "Berit") of devotion with the idol, being unwilling to part with it for a single moment (Shab. 83b; comp. also Sanh. 63b). According to another conception, Baal-berith was an obscene article of idolatrous worship, possibly a simulacrum priapi (Yer. Shab. ix. 11d; 'Ab. Zarah iii. 43a). This is evidently based on the later significance of the word "berit," meaning circumcision.
I know the feeling I still have my rabbit's foot from when I was a kid...no hair left though..

too late Penelope. the goyim have already been circumcised.... by the billions!

Bwahahaha

you got that story a bit screwed up penny dear and ""berit"" does not
mean circumcision. SHECHEM is -----Nablus------always a dung heap

You might want to write to the Jewish Encyclopedia and inform them.

Says someone who didn't know the definition of an anti semite. Comical.

inform them of what-------that Abraham out lived Gideon?-----way back then----long after Abraham died-------there came to be a treaty between the scum
of Shechem (aka Nablus) which was an inadvisable move at that time----lots of people objected in all kinds of poetic terms because the people of
Shechem were Idol worshippers-------disparaged as persons who revere---
A GOD OF THE FLIES-----BAALZEBUB. Much later on, Christian poets
used that same name to describe DA DEVIL with the red pitchfork

Says someone who didn't know the definition of an anti semite. Comical.

I understand it and I understand the Hebrews have stolen the word semite to mean JUST them.

Forum List

Back