Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Not necessarily:)

So we’re still waiting for it.
Read the verses since you are always suspect of what I post.
When Eliyahu comes, the whole world will know it.
The whole world.
The reality is that the prophecy was never fulfilled, right?

So there are only two possibilities; it will happen in the future or it won’t happen in the future, right?
Eliyahu was one of the 3 greatest prophets of all time.
It will happen and we will all be caught off guard.
Then we have 3 days to do whatever he tells us to do to pepare for Moshiach.
Right. It hasn't happened yet and when it does, it will be Jesus. Then he will fulfill your prophecy and you will see him for who he is. And not until then. All is as it should be.
Can’t be: unless the NT is wrong.
Nope. Jesus wasn't fulfilling the prophecy of the end of times because it wasn't the end of times. He can only fulfill the end of times prophecy at the end of times. Jesus was proving he was the Word.

I am not always suspect of what you post.

You know when you are being coy.

Don’t put that on me.
What I put in you...
Read the verses.
They are not read by Christians because they negate Jesus as...whatever.
I don't see how they do.

Why do you believe it negates Jesus?
Think...
Times up.
Eliyahu never heralded the Moshiach, so how is Jesus Moshiach.
And that’s just one of the reasons the Church cherry picks verses.
Some say John the Baptist was Eliyahu.

But let me flip that around... who did Eliyahu herald? If you are arguing that Eliyahu heralded no one then how can he herald the Moshiach? If you say, he will herald him three days before the Moshiach comes, then it can be anyone... including Jesus.
You’re missing the whole point...
Eliyahu will announce to the WHOLE world.
There will be no doubt on a global scale.
Great. You are proving my point. He will announce the Moshiach and when it is time, he will announce that Jesus is the Moshiach. Unless you think you already know who the Moshiach is, right?

If you don't know who the Moshiach is, then how do you know it can't be Jesus?

Read the verses since you are always suspect of what I post.
When Eliyahu comes, the whole world will know it.
The whole world.

So there are only two possibilities; it will happen in the future or it won’t happen in the future, right?
Right. It hasn't happened yet and when it does, it will be Jesus. Then he will fulfill your prophecy and you will see him for who he is. And not until then. All is as it should be.
Nope. Jesus wasn't fulfilling the prophecy of the end of times because it wasn't the end of times. He can only fulfill the end of times prophecy at the end of times. Jesus was proving he was the Word.
Uh huh.
So why is he waiting over 2,000 years?

What I put in you...
Read the verses.
They are not read by Christians because they negate Jesus as...whatever.
I don't see how they do.

Think...
Times up.

But let me flip that around... who did Eliyahu herald? If you are arguing that Eliyahu heralded no one then how can he herald the Moshiach? If you say, he will herald him three days before the Moshiach comes, then it can be anyone... including Jesus.
Great. You are proving my point. He will announce the Moshiach and when it is time, he will announce that Jesus is the Moshiach. Unless you think you already know who the Moshiach is, right?

Now you’re being stupid.
The Moshiach doesn’t die; that’s NT bullshit.

Uh huh.
Because it isn't the end of times. It's the same reason Eliyahu hasn't announced the Moshiach. It isn't time.

Uh huh.
Because it isn't the end of times. It's the same reason Eliyahu hasn't announced the Moshiach. It isn't time.
See you in a year or two; you don’t read entire chapters so you continue to babble nonsense.

I don't see how they do.

Think...
Times up.

Now you’re being stupid.
Jesus suffered death, he didn't die. Two different things. Besides when the Moshiach appears you will accept him, right? So if Eliyahu announces to the whole world that the Moshiach is Jesus, what are you going to do?

Uh huh.
See you in a year or two; you don’t read entire chapters so you continue to babble nonsense.
You know when the end of times will be? Really?

Seriously, I believe it makes perfect sense that Jesus will fulfill the prophecy. He's already established his bona fides.

Think...
Times up.

Now you’re being stupid.
Jesus suffered death, he didn't die. Two different things. Besides when the Moshiach appears you will accept him, right? So if Eliyahu announces to the whole world that the Moshiach is Jesus, what are you going to do?
You know why you’re stupid?
You reject the verses that explicitly state that the Moshiach will follow the mitzvot given to Moshe.
Yes, that’s right, you skip right over them.
I’ve had my fill of having discussions with someone who edits out the word of God from Scripture.

Now you’re being stupid.
You reject the verses that explicitly state that the Moshiach will follow the mitzvot given to Moshe.
I’ve had my fill of having discussions with someone who edits out the word of God from Scripture.

Jesus followed the only right way to comply with the Law given to Moses that fulfills the promise of life.

Now you’re being stupid.

Jesus followed the only right way to comply with the Law given to Moses that fulfills the promise of life.
Another verse cherry picker.

Now you’re being stupid.

You don't think that Jesus followed the law of Moses because you follow the law according to the instructions of the talmud which renders the law void, exactly like the world was without form and void before the law was given.

Now you’re being stupid.

You don't think he did because you follow the law according to the instructions of the talmud which renders the law void, exactly like the world was without form and void before the law was given.
I just do what I want!

You don't think he did because you follow the law according to the instructions of the talmud which renders the law void, exactly like the world was without form and void before the law was given.
I just do what I want!

Does the Mrs know that you have become a Christian?

I just do what I want!

So God accepted a new nation comprised of the most depraved people on earth...the Romans.

Have you been drinking this morning?

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

Proof?

I tend to think Israel Shahak a Historian, and Israeli Jew correctly identified the Jewish views of Gentiles.

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

He mentions a passage from the that says that Jesus will be punished in hell by being immersed in boiling excrement. He relates that Jewish tradition teaches pious Jews to burn copies of the New Testament and curse the mothers of the dead when passing non-Jewish cemeteries. Shahak highlights the famous passage from Leviticus commanding Jews to "love thy neighbor as thyself" and mentions that, according to rabbinic interpretation, "thy neighbor" refers only to Jews.

Shahak further suggests that the Jewish tradition values Jewish life more than Gentile life. He cites Maimonides’ assertion that whereas one who murders a Jew is subject to the death penalty, one who murders a non-Jew is not (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Murder 2:11). According to another leading commentator, indirectly causing the death of a non-Jew is no sin at all (Rabbi Yoel Sirkis, Bayit Hadash, commentary on Bet Yosef, Yoreh Deah 158).

Shahak reiterates the well-known Jewish teaching that the duty to save a life supersedes all other obligations and notes that the rabbis interpreted this to apply to Jews only. According to the Talmud, "Gentiles are neither to be lifted [out of a well] nor hauled down [into it]" (Tractate Avodah Zarah, 26b). Maimonides writes: "As for Gentiles with whom we are not at war…their death must not be caused, but it is forbidden to save them if they are at the point of death; if, for example, one of them is seen falling into the sea, he should not be rescued, for it is written: ‘neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy fellow’–but [a Gentile] is not thy fellow" (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Murder 4:11).

ADVERTISING
Indeed, Maimonides is the focus of much of Shahak’s analysis. Shahak believes that the 12th-century philosopher and talmudist was a Gentile-hater and racist. He quotes Maimonides’ statement that, "their [the Turks and the blacks] nature is like the nature of mute animals, and according to my opinion they are not on the level of human beings" (Guide For the Perplexed, Book III, Chapter 51).

Practical Ramifications
Shahak recognizes that many of these traditions are not followed in practice, but he believes that, in general, they have been covered up, instead of confronted. In support of this claim, he refers to another a violent passage from Maimonides that is not translated in the bilingual addition of the Guide published in Jerusalem in 1962. He sees this as a deliberate deception on the part of the editors to soften classical Jewish militancy. His own English translation of the passage, which discusses the command to kill Jewish infidels reads: "It is a duty to exterminate them with one’s own hands. Such as Jesus of Nazareth and his pupils, and Tzadoq and Baitos [the founders of the Sadducees] and their pupils, may the name of the wicked rot."

According to Shahak, Jewish "traditions of contempt" infiltrated Zionism and have affected Israeli policy towards its Arab citizens and the Palestinians. He cites three main areas where he believes this has occurred: residency rights, employment rights, and equality before the law.

I just do what I want!

So God accepted a new nation comprised of the most depraved people on earth...the Romans.

Have you been drinking this morning?

No, that just the spin of confused people.

To Jesus his disciples and the authors of the Gospels 'the nations' were the enemy.

Watch..

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword." Jesus H. Christ

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." Revelation 19:15

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

See? Jesus sent a curse in a cup of wine though the nations, just like one would expect a Jewish messiah to do.

:wine:

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all people shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob.""

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th
6 million dead is quite a narrative

Nobody has stopped other victims from telling their story

Jews are bullying Poland as Nazi Perps, which is completely outrageous.

Jews look at a few sparse Polish Nazi Collaborators, and go SEE.

Meanwhile, Jews can start looking at their own Jewish Nazi collaborators, and start going SEE.
Poland is an autonomous country

They can build their own monuments to Polish dead in WWII. Hate to tell you but......they already have

If the Jews can identify Polish citizens who participated in the Holocaust....they are free to do so

Then I'm free to blame Jews for the Holocaust, plain & simple.

It's not an act of anti-Semitism, but rather a fact of the matter.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically stated that not only were Jewish Ghetto Police of Jewish Nazi collaborators worse than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but also the Nazi Germans themselves at times.

Maybe Jews should start pointing fingers at themselves.

That's just stupid. You're begging for any excuse to hate Jews.

IT IS STUPID to blame Poles for the Holocaust, as many Jews have done.

But, right when that happens, the Gloves come off, and it therefor becomes OKAY to blame Jews for the Holocaust.

Which can in fact be done, There's many encounters & records also of Jewish Nazi collaborators.

Jews are bullying Poland as Nazi Perps, which is completely outrageous.

Jews look at a few sparse Polish Nazi Collaborators, and go SEE.

Meanwhile, Jews can start looking at their own Jewish Nazi collaborators, and start going SEE.
Poland is an autonomous country

They can build their own monuments to Polish dead in WWII. Hate to tell you but......they already have

If the Jews can identify Polish citizens who participated in the Holocaust....they are free to do so

Then I'm free to blame Jews for the Holocaust, plain & simple.

It's not an act of anti-Semitism, but rather a fact of the matter.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically stated that not only were Jewish Ghetto Police of Jewish Nazi collaborators worse than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but also the Nazi Germans themselves at times.

Maybe Jews should start pointing fingers at themselves.

That's just stupid. You're begging for any excuse to hate Jews.

IT IS STUPID to blame Poles for the Holocaust, as many Jews have done.

But, right when that happens, the Gloves come off, and it therefor becomes OKAY to blame Jews for the Holocaust.

Which can in fact be done, There's many encounters & records also of Jewish Nazi collaborators.
Did you talk to your daddy yet about a teaching job?

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th

Turks silenced the Armenians

So did Israel, considering Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide.

So did Jew Abe Foxman, considering he as a leader of the ADL at the time, kept bullying Armenians to deny their Armenian Genocide.

Forum List

Back