Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Then I'm free to blame Jews for the Holocaust, plain & simple.

It's not an act of anti-Semitism, but rather a fact of the matter.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically stated that not only were Jewish Ghetto Police of Jewish Nazi collaborators worse than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but also the Nazi Germans themselves at times.

Maybe Jews should start pointing fingers at themselves.

Ever notice how many posters support your anti Semitic rants?

This site is fanatically pro-Jewish, because it has many Protestant invalids.

Not my fault, That most Protestants are Racial scums.

Them too?
You know he hates everybody but Poles, but like Hitler, he rarely announces such.

I like much of Eastern Europe.
Much of the other World, not so much.

Jews most of all, no, just no.
Damn!

See, it's anti-Semitism to call out Jewish Nazi collaborators, but fine to call out Polish Nazi collaborators.

You're a prime exampe of a Western European with very low Intelligence.
Well let’s look at the comparison

Jewish collaborators were given an option......you can help with the concentration camps or we will kill you now

Polish Collaborators were free to come and go. They participated in the camps willingly

The biggest Nazi collaborator unit, the Polish Blue Police, were killed if they didn't show up for work, or likewise went against Nazi Germany.

Let's also talk about the prevalence of Jewish Soviet collaborators, from the Sabotage of the Polish Army against Soviets in September of 1939 in the Skidel Revolt, right when Soviets had invaded, Jews were killing Poles as Soviet collaborators.
Then
once WW2 had ended, many Jewish Soviets had butchered Poles, like Salomon Morel, Jakub Berman, Piotr Smetanski, Roman Romkowski etc. etc.
Yawn...
A list of the same 20 Jews, over and over, who destroyed civilization.
BORING!!!

Boring?
How is it anymore boring, than the constant babble of Trump's wall, Trump's shut down, Trump's mouth, blah, blah, that are routinely spoken of on this forum??????
You are BORING!!!
You are obsessed!
You can’t have a real relationship...except with your parents.
Sounds Oedipus to me.

Boring, or too smart for Jew?

Then I'm free to blame Jews for the Holocaust, plain & simple.

It's not an act of anti-Semitism, but rather a fact of the matter.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically stated that not only were Jewish Ghetto Police of Jewish Nazi collaborators worse than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but also the Nazi Germans themselves at times.

Maybe Jews should start pointing fingers at themselves.

Them too?
You know he hates everybody but Poles, but like Hitler, he rarely announces such.

Your daddy can’t get you a job at his university?

Them too?

Damn!

What have you things done to be Liked?

Well let’s look at the comparison

Jewish collaborators were given an option......you can help with the concentration camps or we will kill you now

Polish Collaborators were free to come and go. They participated in the camps willingly

The biggest Nazi collaborator unit, the Polish Blue Police, were killed if they didn't show up for work, or likewise went against Nazi Germany.

Let's also talk about the prevalence of Jewish Soviet collaborators, from the Sabotage of the Polish Army against Soviets in September of 1939 in the Skidel Revolt, right when Soviets had invaded, Jews were killing Poles as Soviet collaborators.
Then
once WW2 had ended, many Jewish Soviets had butchered Poles, like Salomon Morel, Jakub Berman, Piotr Smetanski, Roman Romkowski etc. etc.
Yawn...
A list of the same 20 Jews, over and over, who destroyed civilization.
BORING!!!

Boring?
How is it anymore boring, than the constant babble of Trump's wall, Trump's shut down, Trump's mouth, blah, blah, that are routinely spoken of on this forum??????
You are BORING!!!
You are obsessed!
You can’t have a real relationship...except with your parents.
Sounds Oedipus to me.

Boring, or too smart for Jew?
Out of Context Shit4Brains is not too smart.
I think you should teach about the Holocaust at your daddy’s university.

Them too?

Damn!

Everyone at work loves me; they buy kosher food on purpose.

Them too?

Damn!

Now how about that teaching job?

Them too?

Damn!

Please teach!

How come you root for the Axis when watching WW2 videos?

You'd love to take this topic off of Jews, and onto the Axis, eh?

Yes, Jews did hijack the WW2 victimhood, and even bully Polish victims of WW2, by blaming the First to Fight the Nazis, the Polish armed forces, as being perpetrators of the Holocaust.

Likewise, if a small number of Polish Nazi collaborators speak volumes, so do a small number of Jewish Nazi collaborators also speak volumes.

I certainly don't support Nazi Germany, they were evil.

But, some of the Axis powers were not so bad, Horthy's Hungary was okay, and heck even Mussolini's Italy wasn't that bad.

how pathetic------"weren's so bad" -----you talk like a jihadist dog

I'd love for you to prove that Hungary's Horthy killed more than Jewish Israel has???

JUST HORTHY? one person? vs a whole nation subjected to murderous aggression for
the past 1400 years?

What is this whole nation subjected to murderous aggression for the past 1,400 years?

You presumably mean Jews & their Israel, and yet the same could easily hold true for Hungary, or Poland, which were fending off never ending War, by the Tyrants a-close & the Tyrants a-far.

Please provide a video of aggression 1k yrs ago.

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th
6 million dead is quite a narrative

Nobody has stopped other victims from telling their story

Turks silenced the Armenians

Then you are satisfying your needs.

Its not about satisfying my needs. Its about fulfilling the laws demands.

It's about hearing the will of God and doing it wherever the chips may fall.

Simple.
So you are saying you are doing G-d’s will.

That G-d needs your help to cure me?

lol... you have a strange imagination if you think that I am trying to cure you..

But yes, I am doing Gods will on earth as it is in heaven. To get an inkling of how Gods will is done in heaven see genesis 3:14.
You have a strange imagination if you think what you are doing here is God’s will.

lol... says the guy who just said he doesn't know Gods will much less what I am doing.

If you don't know Gods will or what I am doing how could you know if it what I am doing is right or wrong?
Right and wrong are not necessarily God’s way. God’s way is one of self compensation. But what is not God’s way is deceit. And deceit is your way. And that is how I know you don’t know or do God’s will.

There’s only been one revealed religion.

Before the great migration from the cradle of civilization they all shared a common history and religion.
Elaborate...
The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Before that migration they were a common people with a shared heritage and religion.

who? everyone in the world lived with Nimrod in Basra? when was that?
After the flood.

can you provide a link?
Don’t you trust the timeline of Genesis?

Elaborate...
The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Before that migration they were a common people with a shared heritage and religion.

After the flood.

can you provide a link?
Rosie doesn’t know Torah as well as I do.

The shock of what?
The discovery that one is “wrong”.
Imagine finding out your parents were right.
So they won’t find that out until it’s too late. And since their fate isn’t applicable to their everyday life no one is telling them any different. I’m still not clear what their judgment will be. And given your answer that God knows the implication is you don’t either, right?
My favorite line about Jews that beer away is that their parents and ancestors were fools.
This line is almost always used by people who want to “party”.
A 3rd generation atheist Jew either becomes Orthodox or joins another religion.
I have personally seen the anguish on many atheist Jews whose grandchildren are wearing a cross or a crescent.
So it seems you are the one who is condemning billions of people. I trust that God has it under control and have no angst about which flavor or religion they practice.
Elaborate.
You have Jesus stuck in your head so you can’t seem to accept that good people of any faith will have a good afterlife.
I do believe which religion one follows is unimportant. I’m not the one who is upset if my kids don’t follow mine.

After the flood.

can you provide a link?
Rosie doesn’t know Torah as well as I do.
My bad. The allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization, aka the account of the Tower of Babel, followed the allegorical account of the great flood. This is how the account of the great flood can be found in every ancient culture.

Jesus Christ is a Jew. He is their King though they haven’t realized that yet.

Forum List

Back