Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

There were many victims of the WW2, and yet clear as day only the Jewish lives matter.

I read the whole article, and fail to see where Germans were being abused?

How come you root for the Axis when watching WW2 videos?

You'd love to take this topic off of Jews, and onto the Axis, eh?

Yes, Jews did hijack the WW2 victimhood, and even bully Polish victims of WW2, by blaming the First to Fight the Nazis, the Polish armed forces, as being perpetrators of the Holocaust.

Likewise, if a small number of Polish Nazi collaborators speak volumes, so do a small number of Jewish Nazi collaborators also speak volumes.

I certainly don't support Nazi Germany, they were evil.

But, some of the Axis powers were not so bad, Horthy's Hungary was okay, and heck even Mussolini's Italy wasn't that bad.

how pathetic------"weren's so bad" -----you talk like a jihadist dog

I'd love for you to prove that Hungary's Horthy killed more than Jewish Israel has???

They definitely killed more Jews than Israel did. Israel has killed more terrorists.

Yes, Jews did hijack the WW2 victimhood, and even bully Polish victims of WW2, by blaming the First to Fight the Nazis, the Polish armed forces, as being perpetrators of the Holocaust.

Likewise, if a small number of Polish Nazi collaborators speak volumes, so do a small number of Jewish Nazi collaborators also speak volumes.

But, some of the Axis powers were not so bad, Horthy's Hungary was okay, and heck even Mussolini's Italy wasn't that bad.

I'd love for you to prove that Hungary's Horthy killed more than Jewish Israel has???

JUST HORTHY? one person? vs a whole nation subjected to murderous aggression for
the past 1400 years?

What is this whole nation subjected to murderous aggression for the past 1,400 years?

You presumably mean Jews & their Israel, and yet the same could easily hold true for Hungary, or Poland, which were fending off never ending War, by the Tyrants a-close & the Tyrants a-far.

You always complain but never provide solutions. Typical Polish tactic.

There were many victims of the WW2, and yet clear as day only the Jewish lives matter.

They definitely killed more Jews than Israel did. Israel has killed more terrorists.

So, how many Jews did Horthy kill????????

Probably NOT, if you consider that Israel's Jews who die in it's Wars are being killed.

JUST HORTHY? one person? vs a whole nation subjected to murderous aggression for
the past 1400 years?

What is this whole nation subjected to murderous aggression for the past 1,400 years?

You presumably mean Jews & their Israel, and yet the same could easily hold true for Hungary, or Poland, which were fending off never ending War, by the Tyrants a-close & the Tyrants a-far.

You always complain but never provide solutions. Typical Polish tactic.

I think the best Jewish homeland, is the one assigned to Jews by a charitable choice by Stalin, the so called Jewish Autonomous Oblast

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th
6 million dead is quite a narrative

Nobody has stopped other victims from telling their story

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
What is your continued problem with people who are Jewish? You have done this for months.

the past 1400 years?

the whole nation subjected to murderous aggression by your fellow jihadist pigs--------is -----
Da jihadists and their dopplegangers-------the holey roman empire (reich) pigs-----vs DA JOOOOS.
The holey Reichs date back about 2500 years in their bloody aggressions

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

Jews are bullying Poland as Nazi Perps, which is completely outrageous.

Jews look at a few sparse Polish Nazi Collaborators, and go SEE.

Meanwhile, Jews can start looking at their own Jewish Nazi collaborators, and start going SEE.

in fact-----no one has stopped the nations of those other victims from their
disgusting denials. I read the denial literature------perpetuated by
sobie's fellows and his beloved Jihadis as a child. I was a child LONG LONG
ago. The filth was written during the time that much of the action was being
perpetrated

the past 1400 years?

the whole nation subjected to murderous aggression by your fellow jihadist pigs--------is -----
Da jihadists and their dopplegangers-------the holey roman empire (reich) pigs-----vs DA JOOOOS.

According to your buddy Azog, that was a Conquest by the Jihadists, they earned it, they deserved to bully Jews.

At least he says such about how Jews in Israel deserve to bully Palestinians, they earned it by Conquest.

Meanwhile, Jews can start looking at their own Jewish Nazi collaborators, and start going SEE.

Jews are dealing with reality that bloody poles deny

sobie is still mourning the deaths of terrorists

Why do you personally deny Jewish Nazi collaborators?
Some of you Jews even built the Auschwitz Nazi concentration camp.

Poland is an autonomous country

They can build their own monuments to Polish dead in WWII. Hate to tell you but......they already have

If the Jews can identify Polish citizens who participated in the Holocaust....they are free to do so

Jews have a unique knack for becoming atheists.
If you don’t believe in God, the shock will destroy you.
The shock of what?
The discovery that one is “wrong”.
Imagine finding out your parents were right.
So they won’t find that out until it’s too late. And since their fate isn’t applicable to their everyday life no one is telling them any different. I’m still not clear what their judgment will be. And given your answer that God knows the implication is you don’t either, right?
My favorite line about Jews that beer away is that their parents and ancestors were fools.
This line is almost always used by people who want to “party”.
A 3rd generation atheist Jew either becomes Orthodox or joins another religion.
I have personally seen the anguish on many atheist Jews whose grandchildren are wearing a cross or a crescent.
So it seems you are the one who is condemning billions of people. I trust that God has it under control and have no angst about which flavor or religion they practice.
Elaborate.
You have Jesus stuck in your head so you can’t seem to accept that good people of any faith will have a good afterlife.

Like Israel does for Menachem Begin?
Menachem Begin the Jewish Zionist Terrorist, who deserted the Polish II Corps which was fighting Nazi Germany?

the past 1400 years?

According to your buddy Azog, that was a Conquest by the Jihadists, they earned it, they deserved to bully Jews.

At least he says such about how Jews in Israel deserve to bully Palestinians, they earned it by Conquest.

wrong again-----they earned it by a war of defense------just as Poland earned its survival against
the aggressor, Germany

Menachem Begin the Jewish Zionist Terrorist, who deserted the Polish II Corps which was fighting Nazi Germany?
Do you realize how boring and repetitive you are?

Poland is an autonomous country

They can build their own monuments to Polish dead in WWII. Hate to tell you but......they already have

If the Jews can identify Polish citizens who participated in the Holocaust....they are free to do so

Then I'm free to blame Jews for the Holocaust, plain & simple.

It's not an act of anti-Semitism, but rather a fact of the matter.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically stated that not only were Jewish Ghetto Police of Jewish Nazi collaborators worse than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but also the Nazi Germans themselves at times.

Maybe Jews should start pointing fingers at themselves.

Menachem Begin escaped Poland -------as did a limited number of jews at risk in that
catholic shit hole-------the rest died. My grand-fathers brothers and families escaped
Poland------only to be REPATRIATED back to Auschwitz

Forum List

Back