Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

You post that a lot like you think it means something but it doesn’t mean what you have rationalized it to be. You have to read everything to make an informed opinion.

The fact that I am having to defend my faith against 4 different people at once tells me my faith is being tested.
Of course your faith is being tested. Do you have faith in the malicious lies of the enemies of Jesus or do you have faith that Jesus was not insane.

You see, even in first century Judea just like now all around the world anyone who went around or goes around claiming to be God was and is certifiably insane.
I have faith in G-d.
If you had faith in God you would do as God commands and would prefer death than to willingly seek spiritual life from some thing that was made by human hands, is not God and cannot see, hear, speak, or walk, and has no life to give.
Worry about yourself.
I'm not worried about you silly. lol... You claimed to have faith in God. I just showed you the many ways your words and deeds prove that isn't even slightly true.
Then you are satisfying your needs.

Of course your faith is being tested. Do you have faith in the malicious lies of the enemies of Jesus or do you have faith that Jesus was not insane.

You see, even in first century Judea just like now all around the world anyone who went around or goes around claiming to be God was and is certifiably insane.
I have faith in G-d.
If you had faith in God you would do as God commands and would prefer death than to willingly seek spiritual life from some thing that was made by human hands, is not God and cannot see, hear, speak, or walk, and has no life to give.
Worry about yourself.
I'm not worried about you silly. lol... You claimed to have faith in God. I just showed you the many ways your words and deeds prove that isn't even slightly true.

Its not about satisfying my needs. Its about fulfilling the laws demands.

It's about hearing the will of God and doing it wherever the chips may fall.

Simple.

Did I say that or did you “see” that?
I am stating that God sends no one to some horrible fate based on their religion.
Let’s just say it wasn’t clear which is why I asked the question.

Which is why I am going to ask this question. I don’t believe people are judged based upon the religion they practice.

I believe they are judged on their behaviors and actions. What do you believe they are judged upon?
Who defines good?
God.
Who judges?
God?
Who put the “line” in “gasoline”?
What I am trying to understand are your beliefs on judgment.

Can you please explain that to me.

I’m not trying to trick you or debate you. I am truly interested and curious.

Can you help a goy out?
Your soul is placed into many situations over 1 or more lifetimes.
How you deal with those situations is how God deals with your soul.
The more Godly your behavior, the more comfortable you will be when your soul is not protected by your body.
I didn’t realize that Jews believe in reincarnation. Is that a common belief? Do all Jews believe that?

The Arizal and the Vilna Gaon were the first to really expound upon Gil-gool.
It was never mentioned prior to them because Jews didn’t need the concept to be faithful to God.
Today it’s almost used as an excuse to not be religious because you think you have another lifetime to repent.
When Eliyahu comes to announce the Moshiach 3 days before the event, all bets are off.

I have faith in G-d.
Worry about yourself.

Simple.
So you are saying you are doing G-d’s will.

That G-d needs your help to cure me?

Let’s just say it wasn’t clear which is why I asked the question.

Which is why I am going to ask this question. I don’t believe people are judged based upon the religion they practice.

I believe they are judged on their behaviors and actions. What do you believe they are judged upon?
Who defines good?
God.
Who judges?
God?

Can you help a goy out?
The more Godly your behavior, the more comfortable you will be when your soul is not protected by your body.
I didn’t realize that Jews believe in reincarnation. Is that a common belief? Do all Jews believe that?

It was never mentioned prior to them because Jews didn’t need the concept to be faithful to God.
Today it’s almost used as an excuse to not be religious because you think you have another lifetime to repent.
When Eliyahu comes to announce the Moshiach 3 days before the event, all bets are off.
So what will happen to the ones who are not faithful? The ones who keep putting it off.

Who defines good?
God.
Who judges?
God?

Can you help a goy out?

So what will happen to the ones who are not faithful? The ones who keep putting it off.
God knows...

Can you help a goy out?

God knows...
That I am certain of. But what do the rabbis teach?

Who defines good?
God.
Who judges?
God?

Can you help a goy out?

Jews have a unique knack for becoming atheists.
If you don’t believe in God, the shock will destroy you.

Can you help a goy out?

The shock of what?

God knows...
Rabbi’s don’t really discuss it because it’s not applicable to everyday life.

The shock of what?
The discovery that one is “wrong”.
Imagine finding out your parents were right.

The shock of what?
So they won’t find that out until it’s too late. And since their fate isn’t applicable to their everyday life no one is telling them any different. I’m still not clear what their judgment will be. And given your answer that God knows the implication is you don’t either, right?

God knows...
Rabbi’s don’t really discuss it because it’s not applicable to everyday life.
So how do you come to your belief that we will be judged? Will Jews be judged?

God had his choice of thousands of religions

He wanted his son raised a Jew
There’s only been one revealed religion.

Before the great migration from the cradle of civilization they all shared a common history and religion.

That’s what you say
Thousands of other religions think they are Gods favorite

The Bible says God wanted his son raised a Jew
No. None of them make the claim of God seeking man. Every other religion makes the claim of man seeking God. Much can be learned from man seeking God though. So I don’t dismiss every religion as you do.

I think the most telling thing about you is that you only focus your criticism on one specific religion.
Which means.............nothing

Each is equally valid in their own eyes

The shock of what?
So they won’t find that out until it’s too late. And since their fate isn’t applicable to their everyday life no one is telling them any different. I’m still not clear what their judgment will be. And given your answer that God knows the implication is you don’t either, right?
My favorite line about Jews that beer away is that their parents and ancestors were fools.
This line is almost always used by people who want to “party”.
A 3rd generation atheist Jew either becomes Orthodox or joins another religion.
I have personally seen the anguish on many atheist Jews whose grandchildren are wearing a cross or a crescent.

The shock of what?
There are an infinite number of things God “knows” that no human can ever know.
Why does this bother you?

It's NOT ONLY Jews who had to wear a stigma on them.

So did Polish slave-laborers wear a sort of stigma patch.

The “P” batch-The Nazi apartheid regime for Polish labourers

Polish decrees - Wikipedia

Polenabzeichen.jpg
I’ve never seen this.

So, I guess it didn't happen, because it gets in the way of Jews & their suffering?
Any pictures?
I’m sure Pollacks had cameras and knew how to use them.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/162622236524435024/?lp=true
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/274578908505443682/?lp=true
Forced labor badge, yellow with a purple P, to identify a Polish forced laborer - Collections Search - United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Read the whole article.
Apparently, even Germans were being abused.

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

Before the great migration from the cradle of civilization they all shared a common history and religion.
Elaborate...
The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Before that migration they were a common people with a shared heritage and religion.

who? everyone in the world lived with Nimrod in Basra? when was that?

Elaborate...
The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Before that migration they were a common people with a shared heritage and religion.

Its times like these when I wish they has a laughably stupid rating option.
If you believe these questions are hard wait until you are before G-d and he asks you his questions.

as was heard on the first day of INTRO TO PHYSICS 101 -----any calculus?

Worry about yourself.

Simple.
So you are saying you are doing G-d’s will.

That G-d needs your help to cure me?

lol... you have a strange imagination if you think that I am trying to cure you..

But yes, I am doing Gods will on earth as it is in heaven. To get an inkling of how Gods will is done in heaven see genesis 3:14.

Forum List

Back