Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

It's NOT ONLY Jews who had to wear a stigma on them.

So did Polish slave-laborers wear a sort of stigma patch.

The “P” batch-The Nazi apartheid regime for Polish labourers

Polish decrees - Wikipedia

Polenabzeichen.jpg
I’ve never seen this.

So, I guess it didn't happen, because it gets in the way of Jews & their suffering?
Any pictures?
I’m sure Pollacks had cameras and knew how to use them.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/162622236524435024/?lp=true
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/274578908505443682/?lp=true
Forced labor badge, yellow with a purple P, to identify a Polish forced laborer - Collections Search - United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Read the whole article.
Apparently, even Germans were being abused.

There were many victims of the WW2, and yet clear as day only the Jewish lives matter.

I read the whole article, and fail to see where Germans were being abused?

There were many victims of the WW2, and yet clear as day only the Jewish lives matter.

How come you root for the Axis when watching WW2 videos?

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th

I do not hate to break it to you. sobie-------I have never heard a jew deny the fact that people
other than jews were in the camps and neither have you------your filthy catechism whore lied.

You'd love to take this topic off of Jews, and onto the Axis, eh?

Yes, Jews did hijack the WW2 victimhood, and even bully Polish victims of WW2, by blaming the First to Fight the Nazis, the Polish armed forces, as being perpetrators of the Holocaust.

Likewise, if a small number of Polish Nazi collaborators speak volumes, so do a small number of Jewish Nazi collaborators also speak volumes.

I certainly don't support Nazi Germany, they were evil.

But, some of the Axis powers were not so bad, Horthy's Hungary was okay, and heck even Mussolini's Italy wasn't that bad.

God had his choice of thousands of religions

He wanted his son raised a Jew
There’s only been one revealed religion.

Before the great migration from the cradle of civilization they all shared a common history and religion.

That’s what you say
Thousands of other religions think they are Gods favorite

The Bible says God wanted his son raised a Jew
No. None of them make the claim of God seeking man. Every other religion makes the claim of man seeking God. Much can be learned from man seeking God though. So I don’t dismiss every religion as you do.

I think the most telling thing about you is that you only focus your criticism on one specific religion.
Which means.............nothing

Each is equally valid in their own eyes
Anything which brings one closer to God is a good thing.

Worry about yourself.
I'm not worried about you silly. lol... You claimed to have faith in God. I just showed you the many ways your words and deeds prove that isn't even slightly true.
Then you are satisfying your needs.

Its not about satisfying my needs. Its about fulfilling the laws demands.

It's about hearing the will of God and doing it wherever the chips may fall.

Simple.
So you are saying you are doing G-d’s will.

That G-d needs your help to cure me?

lol... you have a strange imagination if you think that I am trying to cure you..

But yes, I am doing Gods will on earth as it is in heaven. To get an inkling of how Gods will is done in heaven see genesis 3:14.
I’m not that arrogant to believe I know God’s will. Anyone who says they know God’s will doesn’t.

Before the great migration from the cradle of civilization they all shared a common history and religion.
Elaborate...
The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Before that migration they were a common people with a shared heritage and religion.

Its times like these when I wish they has a laughably stupid rating option.
If you believe these questions are hard wait until you are before G-d and he asks you his questions.

as was heard on the first day of INTRO TO PHYSICS 101 -----any calculus?
I’ve forgotten all but the simplest of calculus.

Worry about yourself.
I'm not worried about you silly. lol... You claimed to have faith in God. I just showed you the many ways your words and deeds prove that isn't even slightly true.

Simple.

lol... you have a strange imagination if you think that I am trying to cure you..

But yes, I am doing Gods will on earth as it is in heaven. To get an inkling of how Gods will is done in heaven see genesis 3:14.
You have a strange imagination if you think what you are doing here is God’s will.

Elaborate...
The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Before that migration they were a common people with a shared heritage and religion.

who? everyone in the world lived with Nimrod in Basra? when was that?
After the flood.

So what will happen to the ones who are not faithful? The ones who keep putting it off.
Jews have a unique knack for becoming atheists.
If you don’t believe in God, the shock will destroy you.
The shock of what?
The discovery that one is “wrong”.
Imagine finding out your parents were right.
So they won’t find that out until it’s too late. And since their fate isn’t applicable to their everyday life no one is telling them any different. I’m still not clear what their judgment will be. And given your answer that God knows the implication is you don’t either, right?
There are an infinite number of things God “knows” that no human can ever know.
Why does this bother you?
It doesn’t. I’m curious about your beliefs. You implied an afterlife. I am curious if you believe in a judgment. Your answers seem confusing.

Yes, Jews did hijack the WW2 victimhood, and even bully Polish victims of WW2, by blaming the First to Fight the Nazis, the Polish armed forces, as being perpetrators of the Holocaust.

Likewise, if a small number of Polish Nazi collaborators speak volumes, so do a small number of Jewish Nazi collaborators also speak volumes.

But, some of the Axis powers were not so bad, Horthy's Hungary was okay, and heck even Mussolini's Italy wasn't that bad.

Thank you for admitting how you rooted for the Axis. Luckily the good guys won. Good day.

Thank you for admitting how you rooted for the Axis. Luckily the good guys won. Good day.

You keep trying to drive this thread off Topic, and away from the Jewish topic.

Keep in mind you got me banned before, running to Mods, as a Jewish snitch.

Why is it so hard to admit Jews hijacked the WW2 narrative?

I never said such a thing, I root for Poland in WW2, against the evil Nazi Germans, and while at that time the Germans were the worst.

Mussolini was far from the second worst, contrary to your opinions, Russians, Brits & Americans have killed a lot more before, during & after WW2 than Italy had.

So what will happen to the ones who are not faithful? The ones who keep putting it off.
Jews have a unique knack for becoming atheists.
If you don’t believe in God, the shock will destroy you.
The shock of what?
The discovery that one is “wrong”.
Imagine finding out your parents were right.
So they won’t find that out until it’s too late. And since their fate isn’t applicable to their everyday life no one is telling them any different. I’m still not clear what their judgment will be. And given your answer that God knows the implication is you don’t either, right?
My favorite line about Jews that beer away is that their parents and ancestors were fools.
This line is almost always used by people who want to “party”.
A 3rd generation atheist Jew either becomes Orthodox or joins another religion.
I have personally seen the anguish on many atheist Jews whose grandchildren are wearing a cross or a crescent.
So it seems you are the one who is condemning billions of people. I trust that God has it under control and have no angst about which flavor or religion they practice.

Simple.

You have a strange imagination if you think what you are doing here is God’s will.

lol... says the guy who just said he doesn't know Gods will much less what I am doing.

If you don't know Gods will or what I am doing how could you know if it what I am doing is right or wrong?

how pathetic------"weren's so bad" -----you talk like a jihadist dog

Elaborate...

who? everyone in the world lived with Nimrod in Basra? when was that?
After the flood.

can you provide a link?

I'd love for you to prove that Hungary's Horthy killed more than Jewish Israel has???

I'd love for you to prove that Hungary's Horthy killed more than Jewish Israel has???

JUST HORTHY? one person? vs a whole nation subjected to murderous aggression for
the past 1400 years?

JUST HORTHY? one person? vs a whole nation subjected to murderous aggression for
the past 1400 years?

What is this whole nation subjected to murderous aggression for the past 1,400 years?

You presumably mean Jews & their Israel, and yet the same could easily hold true for Hungary, or Poland, which were fending off never ending War, by the Tyrants a-close & the Tyrants a-far.

Forum List

Back