Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Before that migration they were a common people with a shared heritage and religion.

Its times like these when I wish they has a laughably stupid rating option.
If you believe these questions are hard wait until you are before G-d and he asks you his questions.
Your questions aren't hard, Whats hard is resisting the real temptation to snuff out your smoldering wick.

I answered your question, remember?

"Sure I believe that God is good even though I doubt that the Pharaoh shared that opinion."

Now its your turn to answer my question.. You see, thats how conversations go.

"If you are a believer why don't you believe Jesus when he said that no one but God is good, which of course included him?"
I do believe what he said. I don’t necessarily believe your interpretation he included his self. He may very well did include himself but you don’t know that.

I thought that should have been understood from my last post.

My turn. Do you believe that G-d created the natural world? Aka the universe. Aka space and time?
If scripture is true of course I know that Jesus was including himself when he said that no one but God is good because he was rebuking the woman for calling him good.

Why does that remain above your grasp?

You don't get to ask another question until you muster up the faith to answer the first one honestly.

Don't worry Ding, everyone who has eyes can already see the shame of your nakedness.
It doesn’t. You have to honor everything though. So it very could well be deference to the one true God which he is a part of.

I wouldn’t expect you or any of us to understand the nature of a multidimensional existence.

Why can’t you answer my simple question?

Do you believe G-d is good?

I do.
Sure I believe that God is good even though I doubt that the Pharaoh shared that opinion.

Anyway, if you are a believer why don't you believe Jesus when he said that no one but God is good, which of course included him?
Yes, G-d is good.

You don’t know whether or not it did include him.

Of course it included him. He was rebuking the woman for calling him good and by saying that no one but God is good he effectively refuted any false accusation that he claimed divinity, including your irrational professions of having faith in the lie of his enemies that he did,.
And yet he did not rebuke his apostles when they called him my Lord and God.

There is no clear indication that any of the so-called apostles wrote anything that appeared in the bibles.
Then don’t believe it. No one is asking you to.

Your obsession with my beliefs tells me that my beliefs are worth having.

Otherwise they would not be tested as they are.

Have you ever eaten kielbasa in a can?

I do.
Sure I believe that God is good even though I doubt that the Pharaoh shared that opinion.

Anyway, if you are a believer why don't you believe Jesus when he said that no one but God is good, which of course included him?
Yes, G-d is good.

Of course it included him. He was rebuking the woman for calling him good and by saying that no one but God is good he effectively refuted any false accusation that he claimed divinity, including your irrational professions of having faith in the lie of his enemies that he did,.

Exactly. He told them openly that Satan had been given permission to sift them all like wheat. He didn't warn them about a test and to remain awake when they had fallen asleep in Gethsemane three times for nothing.

When he gave the cup of blood for them to smite the nations with, a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, they drank it first.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Yes, G-d is good.

There is no clear indication that any of the so-called apostles wrote anything that appeared in the bibles.

Your obsession with misrepresenting and/or being utterly befuddled about your beliefs is cause for concern.

I do.

Yes, G-d is good.

Exactly. He told them openly that Satan had been given permission to sift them all like wheat.

When he gave the cup of blood for them to smite the nations with they drank it first.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."
You post that a lot like you think it means something but it doesn’t mean what you have rationalized it to be. You have to read everything to make an informed opinion.

The fact that I am having to defend my faith against 4 different people at once tells me my faith is being tested.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
You must have Juese on the brain.

Yes, G-d is good.

Exactly. He told them openly that Satan had been given permission to sift them all like wheat.

When he gave the cup of blood for them to smite the nations with they drank it first.

You post that a lot like you think it means something but it doesn’t mean what you have rationalized it to be. You have to read everything to make an informed opinion.

The fact that I am having to defend my faith against 4 different people at once tells me my faith is being tested.
Of course your faith is being tested. Do you have faith in the malicious lies of the enemies of Jesus or do you have faith that Jesus was not insane?

You see, even in first century Judea, just like it is now all around the world, anyone who went around or goes around claiming to be God was and is still certifiably insane.

Last edited:
Yes, G-d is good.

Your obsession with misrepresenting and/or being utterly befuddled about your beliefs is cause for concern.
And I am more than happy for you to believe that. It seems really important to you to see yourself superior to others.

Yes, G-d is good.

Of course your faith is being tested. Do you have faith in the malicious lies of the enemies of Jesus or do you have faith that Jesus was not insane.

You see, even in first century Judea just like now all around the world anyone who went around or goes around claiming to be God was and is certifiably insane.
I have faith in G-d.

You yourself believe in an afterlife, right?

Is it your belief there is no judgment?

How is that different from the Christian belief?
Judgement is in God’s “Hands”.
Only atheists vanish into nothingness.
Non-Jews are judged based on their requirements,
Not on whether or not they were Jew.
A righteous non-Jew who never heard of, or met, a Jew will receive the same reward as a righteous Jew.
So no judgment for Jews?
Did I say that or did you “see” that?
I am stating that God sends no one to some horrible fate based on their religion.
Noach’s family correctly branched out and their descendants incorrectly coalesced.
Do you believe the account of the great flood is a literal account?
Yes...sorry..............

Now back to the Gospel According to John sending billions of people to the Eternal Lake of Hell.

You know that includes you.

But JOOZ!!!

A righteous non-Jew who never heard of, or met, a Jew will receive the same reward as a righteous Jew.
So no judgment for Jews?
I am stating that God sends no one to some horrible fate based on their religion.
Let’s just say it wasn’t clear which is why I asked the question.

Which is why I am going to ask this question. I don’t believe people are judged based upon the religion they practice.

I believe they are judged on their behaviors and actions. What do you believe they are judged upon?
Who defines good?
God.
Who judges?
God?
Who put the “line” in “gasoline”?

Haven't read the thread yet... just putting in my 2 cents...

I was always taught that the Jews were CHOSEN to be the deliverers and keepers of the Word of God?

So no judgment for Jews?
Noach’s family correctly branched out and their descendants incorrectly coalesced.
No reason to be sorry.

I’ll make sure to direct Taz to you the next time he brings up kangaroos.

So no judgment for Jews?
No reason to be sorry.

I’ll make sure to direct Taz to you the next time he brings up kangaroos.
Taz...I Ignored that donkey a long time ago.

So no judgment for Jews?

Which is why I am going to ask this question. I don’t believe people are judged based upon the religion they practice.

I believe they are judged on their behaviors and actions. What do you believe they are judged upon?
Who defines good?
God.
Who judges?
God?
What I am trying to understand are your beliefs on judgment.

Can you please explain that to me.

I’m not trying to trick you or debate you. I am truly interested and curious.

Can you help a goy out?

Of course your faith is being tested. Do you have faith in the malicious lies of the enemies of Jesus or do you have faith that Jesus was not insane.

You see, even in first century Judea just like now all around the world anyone who went around or goes around claiming to be God was and is certifiably insane.
I have faith in G-d.
If you had faith in God you would do as God commands and would prefer death than to willingly seek spiritual life from some thing that was made by human hands, is not God and cannot see, hear, speak, or walk, and has no life to give.

So no judgment for Jews?

Who defines good?
God.
Who judges?
God?

Can you help a goy out?
Your soul is placed into many situations over 1 or more lifetimes.
How you deal with those situations is how God deals with your soul.
The more Godly your behavior, the more comfortable you will be when your soul is not protected by your body.

So no judgment for Jews?

Who defines good?
God.
Who judges?
God?

Can you help a goy out?
Your soul is placed into many situations over 1 or more lifetimes.
How you deal with those situations is how God deals with your soul.
The more Godly your behavior, the more comfortable you will be when your soul is not protected by your body.
I didn’t realize that Jews believe in reincarnation. Is that a common belief? Do all Jews believe that?

I have faith in G-d.
If you had faith in God you would do as God commands and would prefer death than to willingly seek spiritual life from some thing that was made by human hands, is not God and cannot see, hear, speak, or walk, and has no life to give.
Worry about yourself.

I have faith in G-d.
Worry about yourself.
I'm not worried about you silly. lol... You claimed to have faith in God. I just showed you the many ways your words and deeds prove that isn't even slightly true.

Forum List

Back