Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

God had his choice of thousands of religions

He wanted his son raised a Jew
There’s only been one revealed religion.

Before the great migration from the cradle of civilization they all shared a common history and religion.
Elaborate...
The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Before that migration they were a common people with a shared heritage and religion.

Ok sure, forget about ancient man. You are illiterate. Think about it. You read the bible and walk away with the belief that a human being is God and you must eat him and hate Jews to live forever..

If thats not illiterate what is it?

Just plain stupid?

I would think more highly of you if you couldn't read at all.

What makes that any worse, then Jews thinking Yamakas save them, or that they must suck on Babies genitals in Metzitzah B'peh.

You & your tribe are therefor Illiterate, by your own logic.

Sure, some Jews read their own scriptures and haven't done any better than you have understanding the meanings of the words and subjects. Well, maybe not as bad, but still you have a point.

Even so it just goes to show that the teaching in the bible is not and never was about being Jewish or Gentile.

No one is immune to the consequences of setting aside divine instruction. No one is excluded from entering the kingdom of God or favored because of their race, color, nationality, gender, wealth, geographic location or or sexual preferences.

People freely choose between a spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity. Its a choice between a blessing or a curse, life and death. How you respond to what was written reveals where you are at as a person.

There is no middle ground. Either you choose a place among the living or you will be given a place among the dead.

You are a Jew hating Jewish man worshipping Christian.

God loved the world so much that he gave you Jesus to eat. He was Jew. You get to celebrate his torture and death every Sunday. Be happy!

Jewish Metzitzah B'peh is a lot worse than Catholic Holy Communion.

What makes Judaism any less exclusive to foreigners, than Christianity?

The Talmud seems to have many anti-Christian texts, and Jews speak of the Gentiles, or even Goyim in a often negative way.

Contrary to your opinions, I'm not much of a Catholic.
But, rather a skeptic of Mainstream Religions, if anything I support the Pantheism / Pandiesm World.
Even so, I don't blame people for Religious beliefs, if it helps them, necessarily.
I think that Catholics are unfairly criticized beyond other faiths.
So the Talmud speaks of the goyim in a negative way? Like you speak of the Jews in a negative way? Is that what you mean? Those bastards!

lol... Guess what! You aren't doing anything to dispel those negative images, standing there with the blood of Jesus dripping from your lips.
Do you believe God is good?

Have you ever eaten kielbasa in a can?

Why are they smiling?
No pictures of someone looking sad?

So, it must be a fabrication, because Jew says so.
Jew is all that matters.
Now back to the Gospel According to John sending billions of people to the Eternal Lake of Hell.

You know that includes you.

But JOOZ!!!
You yourself believe in an afterlife, right?

Is it your belief there is no judgment?

How is that different from the Christian belief?
Judgement is in God’s “Hands”.
Only atheists vanish into nothingness.
Non-Jews are judged based on their requirements,
Not on whether or not they were Jew.
A righteous non-Jew who never heard of, or met, a Jew will receive the same reward as a righteous Jew.
So no judgment for Jews?
Did I say that or did you “see” that?
I am stating that God sends no one to some horrible fate based on their religion.

Jew is all that matters.
Now back to the Gospel According to John sending billions of people to the Eternal Lake of Hell.

But JOOZ!!!

A righteous non-Jew who never heard of, or met, a Jew will receive the same reward as a righteous Jew.
So no judgment for Jews?
I am stating that God sends no one to some horrible fate based on their religion.
Noach’s family correctly branched out and their descendants incorrectly coalesced.

Jew is all that matters.

But JOOZ!!!

So no judgment for Jews?
Let’s just say it wasn’t clear which is why I asked the question.

Which is why I am going to ask this question. I don’t believe people are judged based upon the religion they practice.

I believe they are judged on their behaviors and actions. What do you believe they are judged upon?

But JOOZ!!!

So no judgment for Jews?
Noach’s family correctly branched out and their descendants incorrectly coalesced.
Do you believe the account of the great flood is a literal account?

What makes that any worse, then Jews thinking Yamakas save them, or that they must suck on Babies genitals in Metzitzah B'peh.

You & your tribe are therefor Illiterate, by your own logic.

Sure, some Jews read their own scriptures and haven't done any better than you have understanding the meanings of the words and subjects. Well, maybe not as bad, but still you have a point.

Even so it just goes to show that the teaching in the bible is not and never was about being Jewish or Gentile.

No one is immune to the consequences of setting aside divine instruction. No one is excluded from entering the kingdom of God or favored because of their race, color, nationality, gender, wealth, geographic location or or sexual preferences.

People freely choose between a spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity. Its a choice between a blessing or a curse, life and death. How you respond to what was written reveals where you are at as a person.

There is no middle ground. Either you choose a place among the living or you will be given a place among the dead.

God loved the world so much that he gave you Jesus to eat. He was Jew. You get to celebrate his torture and death every Sunday. Be happy!

The Talmud seems to have many anti-Christian texts, and Jews speak of the Gentiles, or even Goyim in a often negative way.

But, rather a skeptic of Mainstream Religions, if anything I support the Pantheism / Pandiesm World.
Even so, I don't blame people for Religious beliefs, if it helps them, necessarily.
So the Talmud speaks of the goyim in a negative way? Like you speak of the Jews in a negative way? Is that what you mean? Those bastards!

lol... Guess what! You aren't doing anything to dispel those negative images, standing there with the blood of Jesus dripping from your lips.

Why can’t you answer my simple question?

Do you believe G-d is good?

I do.

Before the great migration from the cradle of civilization they all shared a common history and religion.
Elaborate...
The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Before that migration they were a common people with a shared heritage and religion.

Its times like these when I wish they has a laughably stupid rating option.

Elaborate...

It seems to me you are trying very hard to not say you believe G-d is good. Why is that?

I do.
Sure I believe that God is good even though I doubt that the Pharaoh shared that opinion.

Anyway, if you are a believer why don't you believe Jesus when he said that no one but God is good, which of course included him?

Elaborate...

If you believe these questions are hard wait until you are before G-d and he asks you his questions.

I do.
Sure I believe that God is good even though I doubt that the Pharaoh shared that opinion.

Anyway, if you are a believer why don't you believe Jesus when he said that no one but God is good, which of course included him?
Yes, G-d is good.

You don’t know whether or not it did include him.

Elaborate...

If you believe these questions are hard wait until you are before G-d and he asks you his questions.
Your questions aren't hard, Whats hard is resisting the real temptation to snuff out your smoldering wick.

I answered your question, remember?

"Sure I believe that God is good even though I doubt that the Pharaoh shared that opinion."

Now its your turn to answer my question.. You see, thats how conversations go.

"If you are a believer why don't you believe Jesus when he said that no one but God is good, which of course included him?"

I do.

Yes, G-d is good.

Of course it included him. He was rebuking the woman for calling him good and by saying that no one but God is good he effectively refuted any false accusation that he claimed divinity, including your irrational professions of having faith in the malicious lie of his enemies that he did,.

Last edited:

Elaborate...

Your questions aren't hard, Whats hard is resisting the real temptation to snuff out your smoldering wick.

"Sure I believe that God is good even though I doubt that the Pharaoh shared that opinion."

"If you are a believer why don't you believe Jesus when he said that no one but God is good, which of course included him?"
I do believe what he said. I don’t necessarily believe your interpretation he included his self. He may very well did include himself but you don’t know that.

I thought that should have been understood from my last post.

My turn. Do you believe that G-d created the natural world? Aka the universe. Aka space and time?

That’s what you say
Thousands of other religions think they are Gods favorite

The Bible says God wanted his son raised a Jew

I do.

Yes, G-d is good.

Of course it included him. He was rebuking the woman for calling him good and by saying that no one but God is good he effectively refuted any false accusation that he claimed divinity, including your irrational professions of having faith in the lie of his enemies that he did,.
And yet he did not rebuke his apostles when they called him my Lord and God.

Elaborate...

I do believe what he said. I don’t necessarily believe your interpretation he included his self. He may very well did include himself but you don’t know that.

I thought that should have been understood from my last post.

My turn. Do you believe that G-d created the natural world? Aka the universe. Aka space and time?
If scripture is true of course I know that Jesus was including himself when he said that no one but God is good because he was rebuking the woman for calling him good.

Why does that remain above your grasp?

You don't get to ask another question until you muster up the faith to answer the first one honestly.

Don't worry Ding, everyone who has eyes can already see the shame of your nakedness.

That’s what you say
Thousands of other religions think they are Gods favorite

The Bible says God wanted his son raised a Jew
No. None of them make the claim of God seeking man. Every other religion makes the claim of man seeking God. Much can be learned from man seeking God though. So I don’t dismiss every religion as you do.

I think the most telling thing about you is that you only focus your criticism on one specific religion.

I do.

Yes, G-d is good.

Of course it included him. He was rebuking the woman for calling him good and by saying that no one but God is good he effectively refuted any false accusation that he claimed divinity, including your irrational professions of having faith in the lie of his enemies that he did,.
And yet he did not rebuke his apostles when they called him my Lord and God.

There is no clear indication that any of the so-called apostles wrote anything that appeared in the bibles.

Forum List

Back