Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th
6 million dead is quite a narrative

Nobody has stopped other victims from telling their story

Turks silenced the Armenians

So did Israel, considering Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide.

So did Jew Abe Foxman, considering he as a leader of the ADL at the time, kept bullying Armenians to deny their Armenian Genocide.
Never blame the murderers; blame the Jews.

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th

Turks silenced the Armenians

So did Israel, considering Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide.

So did Jew Abe Foxman, considering he as a leader of the ADL at the time, kept bullying Armenians to deny their Armenian Genocide.

Do you have proof that Israel doesn't recognize it? I am a Jew and I certainly do.

Jews are bullying Poland as Nazi Perps, which is completely outrageous.

Jews look at a few sparse Polish Nazi Collaborators, and go SEE.

Meanwhile, Jews can start looking at their own Jewish Nazi collaborators, and start going SEE.
Poland is an autonomous country

They can build their own monuments to Polish dead in WWII. Hate to tell you but......they already have

If the Jews can identify Polish citizens who participated in the Holocaust....they are free to do so

Then I'm free to blame Jews for the Holocaust, plain & simple.

It's not an act of anti-Semitism, but rather a fact of the matter.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically stated that not only were Jewish Ghetto Police of Jewish Nazi collaborators worse than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but also the Nazi Germans themselves at times.

Maybe Jews should start pointing fingers at themselves.

That's just stupid. You're begging for any excuse to hate Jews.

IT IS STUPID to blame Poles for the Holocaust, as many Jews have done.

But, right when that happens, the Gloves come off, and it therefor becomes OKAY to blame Jews for the Holocaust.

Which can in fact be done, There's many encounters & records also of Jewish Nazi collaborators.
Did you talk to your daddy yet about a teaching job?

Jews & Poles are so opposite, no wonder why they hate each other so much.

If you deal with Jews online, they're so personal, flaming & infactual.

As opposed to Poles online, who tend to be so inpersonal, logical & factual.

Everything else is so different too.

Poles tend to be major Nationalists & Conservatives, as opposed to Jews who tend to be major Liberals & Leftists.

Poles tend to be tall, well built, and good looking.

Jews tend to be short, scrawny, and ugly looking.

Jews tend to have shrill nasally high pitch voices, as opposed to Poles who they're men tend to have deep, strong voices.

Poles tend to be be Heroic, and Moral, while Jews tend to be Selfish & Immoral.

The list can keep going on, and on, and on.

They can build their own monuments to Polish dead in WWII. Hate to tell you but......they already have

If the Jews can identify Polish citizens who participated in the Holocaust....they are free to do so

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically stated that not only were Jewish Ghetto Police of Jewish Nazi collaborators worse than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but also the Nazi Germans themselves at times.

But, right when that happens, the Gloves come off, and it therefor becomes OKAY to blame Jews for the Holocaust.

Which can in fact be done, There's many encounters & records also of Jewish Nazi collaborators.

Poles tend to be major Nationalists & Conservatives, as opposed to Jews who tend to be major Liberals & Leftists.

Jews tend to have shrill nasally high pitch voices, as opposed to Poles who they're men tend to have deep, strong voices.

I’m willing to talk to your daddy.

I've dealt with Jews Online in debates for at least 12 years now.

They tend to be very personal, insulting, flaming, incapable of defending their positions, very illogical, desperate, vindictive, vengeful, obsessive etc. etc.

They tend to be very personal, insulting, flaming, incapable of defending their positions, very illogical, desperate, vindictive, vengeful, obsessive etc. etc.
Yeah, those Jews really ought to be nicer to a guy such as yourself who posts all day about how much you hate Jews.
I just don’t get those Jews.

Meanwhile, Jews can start looking at their own Jewish Nazi collaborators, and start going SEE.

"As many Jews have done". The world does not blame the Poles, it blames Hitler and the Nazis. Instead of whining about what a handful of other victims has done, why not open your eyes to see beyond your hatred and actually live life?

The bottom line remains, the Holocaust was a creation of Hitler and the Nazis. Trying to blame it on the Jews because you think some Jews blamed the Poles is indeed stupid. It's just an attempt to grant legitimacy to your anti-semitism.

Yeah, those Jews really ought to be nicer to a guy such as yourself who posts all day about how much you hate Jews.

Yet, if it were so easy to refute the things I state, you'd do it.

Absolutely, a lot of Jews have trouble with Facts, look at people like Irosie, or Debbie Schlussel, or Howard Stern, among many other Jews who blame Poland for the death of Millions of Jews, who can NEVER SEEM to bring forward any damn Facts.

Sounds like you've been thrashed repeatedly by those Jews.

Sounds like you've been thrashed repeatedly by those Jews.

Jews behave like Negroes with extreme OCD problems.

"As many Jews have done". The world does not blame the Poles, it blames Hitler and the Nazis. Instead of whining about what a handful of other victims has done, why not open your eyes to see beyond your hatred and actually live life?

The bottom line remains, the Holocaust was a creation of Hitler and the Nazis. Trying to blame it on the Jews because you think some Jews blamed the Poles is indeed stupid. It's just an attempt to grant legitimacy to your anti-semitism.

There's an increasing push to blame Poles & Poland for the Holocaust, and it's usually by Jews.

Keep in mind the Israel Knesset, called Poland Holocaust Deniers, for daring to secure it's history, with a Law which makes it Illegal to call them Polish Death Camps, or blame the Polish state for the Camps & Nazis.

This shows what anti-Polish trash, Jews are in the Norm, and I certainly don't appreciate this scum.

Absolutely, a lot of Jews have trouble with Facts, look at people like Irosie, or Debbie Schlussel, or Howard Stern, among many other Jews who blame Poland for the death of Millions of Jews, who can NEVER SEEM to bring forward any damn Facts.
Why should I bother refuting facts presented OOC and OOCO.

I challenge you to present your case to your local representatives and start a campaign to expel all Jews from your town and from the US.

Let us know when you’re on TV or in a newspaper.

Sobieski. Just what is your thing about Jews??? You are all over USMB about this. But just what is your problem?

I bet your grandparents or great grandparents sold Jewish property and used it to buy a house here in the US.

I challenge you to present your case to your local representatives and start a campaign to expel all Jews from your town and from the US.

What is Out of Context, are your Bizarre Personal flames, which liter this page.

Everything from saying I should teach for my Father, to making Deliveries for my Father, to calling me a Loser, without refuting, or staying.

Why do you Jews have such trouble staying on topic, and such trouble NOT Chimping Out?

Sobieski. Just what is your thing about Jews??? You are all over USMB about this. But just what is your problem?
He and his daddy have been beaten by Jews in every facet of their lives.
And it doesn’t take much for Polish Catholics to hate Jews.

What is Out of Context, are your Bizarre Personal flames, which liter this page.

Everything from saying I should teach for my Father, to making Deliveries for my Father, to calling me a Loser, without refuting, or staying.

Why do you Jews have such trouble staying on topic, and such trouble NOT Chimping Out?
If you’re not OOC, present your case to your local reps and have a Town Hall.
Every fact you post is OOC.

I bet your grandparents or great grandparents sold Jewish property and used it to buy a house here in the US.

A.) My Polish relatives came here before WW2.

B.) Communist Poland had no property Ownership from 1947 - 1989.

You Jews are so dumb, and can NEVER Seem to properly use facts to back up your positions.

You have nothing to say.

Forum List

Back