Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

I’m willing to talk to your daddy.

I've dealt with Jews Online in debates for at least 12 years now.

They tend to be very personal, insulting, flaming, incapable of defending their positions, very illogical, desperate, vindictive, vengeful, obsessive etc. etc.
Yeah, those Jews really ought to be nicer to a guy such as yourself who posts all day about how much you hate Jews.
I just don’t get those Jews.

Yet, if it were so easy to refute the things I state, you'd do it.

Absolutely, a lot of Jews have trouble with Facts, look at people like Irosie, or Debbie Schlussel, or Howard Stern, among many other Jews who blame Poland for the death of Millions of Jews, who can NEVER SEEM to bring forward any damn Facts.
I bet your grandparents or great grandparents sold Jewish property and used it to buy a house here in the US.

A.) My Polish relatives came here before WW2.

B.) Communist Poland had no property Ownership from 1947 - 1989.

You Jews are so dumb, and can NEVER Seem to properly use facts to back up your positions.
I'm Irish Catholic one one side. Russian/Polish Catholic on the other. My parents were married in a Polish Catholic church on Long Island.I've got the same creds as you. I'm still waiting to hear what your beef is about Jews.

How many Jews in Patterson, NY does Shit4Brains encounter when he makes deliveries for his daddy?

Oh gee-----he lives in the Paterson Shariah shit hole? I did not know----it explains lots.
Long ago-----like some 80 years ago----Paterson was a lovely little city. Even when I was
a little child-------It was ok. That's about when the jews started leaving and the filth moved in.
Now I would not walk its once lovely streets or go to the once BEAUTIFUL EAST SIDE
PARK in which I played as a little child
Patterson is in New Jersey, not New York, to the best of my knowledge.I was born and raised in Bergen County, New Jersey. I played in Ridgefield Park, Teaneck, Englewood, Hackensack.I went to see thehorses at Van Saun. Get your shit together.

My mother-in-law’s very successful parents owned property and the Polish government gave tiny restitutions a few years ago.
So stick your lies up your ignorant ass.

When are you foul, thieving Jews going to pay Palestinians Monetary Compensations?????????
Tell us.
In context and chronological order.

You filthy Jews think you deserve MONEY from the Countries that rightfully existed & you DID NOT PAY TAXES ON, but that somehow you
Don't Owe Palestinians you've stolen their land from Outright, a damn thing for the Terror, Land theft, Massacres & War you've done against them since 1947 in the Nakba.

You Jews are Bullsh(t & deserve to be despised.
Jews have always been taxed heavier than any other religion.

I noticed no context and no chronological order.
Try again.

If anything you Jews should be Paying Poland, for allowing you disgusting, filthy people to live there for over 800 years, for accepting so many Jewish Refugees, for Polish organization Zegota which used Polish money to save & aid Holocaust victim Jews.

You Jews have some frigging Nerve, to think everybody owes you, but you don't owe Palestinians.

This is why you are despised.
I thought that you despised "the Jews" because they won't be assimilated by your perverted Christian religious beliefs and degrading rituals and practices in spite of its many charms and long and bloody history of barbaric means of loving persuasion. .. Oh, and because when you say, "merry Christmas", to Jews in the street they look at you as if you smelled funny and just keep walking....those bastards!

Last edited:

They tend to be very personal, insulting, flaming, incapable of defending their positions, very illogical, desperate, vindictive, vengeful, obsessive etc. etc.
Yeah, those Jews really ought to be nicer to a guy such as yourself who posts all day about how much you hate Jews.

Absolutely, a lot of Jews have trouble with Facts, look at people like Irosie, or Debbie Schlussel, or Howard Stern, among many other Jews who blame Poland for the death of Millions of Jews, who can NEVER SEEM to bring forward any damn Facts.
I bet your grandparents or great grandparents sold Jewish property and used it to buy a house here in the US.

You Jews are so dumb, and can NEVER Seem to properly use facts to back up your positions.
I'm Irish Catholic one one side. Russian/Polish Catholic on the other. My parents were married in a Polish Catholic church on Long Island.I've got the same creds as you. I'm still waiting to hear what your beef is about Jews.

It's not just Jews. He hates black people too.

How many Jews in Patterson, NY does Shit4Brains encounter when he makes deliveries for his daddy?

Oh gee-----he lives in the Paterson Shariah shit hole? I did not know----it explains lots.
Long ago-----like some 80 years ago----Paterson was a lovely little city. Even when I was
a little child-------It was ok. That's about when the jews started leaving and the filth moved in.
Now I would not walk its once lovely streets or go to the once BEAUTIFUL EAST SIDE
Patterson is in New Jersey, not New York, to the best of my knowledge.I was born and raised in Bergen County, New Jersey. I played in Ridgefield Park, Teaneck, Englewood, Hackensack.I went to see thehorses at Van Saun. Get your shit together.

Lysie dear------where did YOU see me claim that Paterson, NJ is in New York City?.
Good morning dear. Rub the sleepiness from your eyes and have a cup of coffee.
Do you remember EAST SIDE PARK-----in Paterson? ------remember the DEER that
were kept in a Large enclosure? I fed the deer as a child-----in BEAUTIFUL
EAST SIDE PARK--------now it is a war zone there

He can't lure them into a drunken stupor with a fiery cup of maudlin tales of almighty God becoming a cute little edible baby boy wearing diapers on Christmas morning in a manger used to feed livestock, sniff, sniff, while angels in heaven were singing ' hot diggity dog!"

Last edited:

There is a Patterson in NY.

It's not just Jews. He hates black people too.
Like Hitler, he hates everyone, but hides behind the “Jew” meme.

Lysie dear------where did YOU see me claim that Paterson, NJ is in New York City?.
Good morning dear. Rub the sleepiness from your eyes and have a cup of coffee.
Do you remember EAST SIDE PARK-----in Paterson? ------remember the DEER that
were kept in a Large enclosure? I fed the deer as a child-----in BEAUTIFUL
EAST SIDE PARK--------now it is a war zone there
I went to Van Saun, and that wonderful little park in Teaneck with the waterfall. By the DQ. Not far from Queen Ann Road. But what does this have to do with being Jewish?

There is a Patterson in NY.
Thank you. I did not know this. This must be what Irosie is talking about.When I was a little kid, we went to Paterson, New Jersey to mail packages to my mother's relatives in Eastern Europe. I was too small to know. I was just in the car.

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th
6 million dead is quite a narrative

Nobody has stopped other victims from telling their story

Turks silenced the Armenians

So did Israel, considering Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide.

So did Jew Abe Foxman, considering he as a leader of the ADL at the time, kept bullying Armenians to deny their Armenian Genocide.

Do you have proof that Israel doesn't recognize it? I am a Jew and I certainly do.

So, you're unaware?

The Hypocrisy of Israel's Denial of the Armenian Genocide

Israel parliamentary vote on ‘Armenian genocide’ scrapped - World News

Israeli lawmaker drops bill recognizing Armenian genocide

Israeli parliament rejects law recognizing 1915 events as 'Armenian genocide'

did anyone ever suggest that ANYONE IMPRISONED in concentration camps
was NOT being abused. Sobie---you got some pictures of polish (non jewish)
children in those camps with the big P ?

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

So did Jew Abe Foxman, considering he as a leader of the ADL at the time, kept bullying Armenians to deny their Armenian Genocide.
Never blame the murderers; blame the Jews.

So, why do Jews tend to just think their own suffering matters, and others suffering doesn't matter?

I've criticized the Turkish Ottoman Empire, many times over the years, for it's Atrocities against Armenians, Greeks, Bulgarians, and many others.

Sobieski. Just what is your thing about Jews??? You are all over USMB about this. But just what is your problem?

If you were an actual Pole, instead of an actual Jew, you'd definitely understand the Jewish actions against Poles, and their Catholic faith as well.

Therefor you wouldn't ask such silly questions regarding Jews.

When are you foul, thieving Jews going to pay Palestinians Monetary Compensations?????????
Tell us.

You filthy Jews think you deserve MONEY from the Countries that rightfully existed & you DID NOT PAY TAXES ON, but that somehow you
Don't Owe Palestinians you've stolen their land from Outright, a damn thing for the Terror, Land theft, Massacres & War you've done against them since 1947 in the Nakba.

Try again.

If anything you Jews should be Paying Poland, for allowing you disgusting, filthy people to live there for over 800 years, for accepting so many Jewish Refugees, for Polish organization Zegota which used Polish money to save & aid Holocaust victim Jews.

You Jews have some frigging Nerve, to think everybody owes you, but you don't owe Palestinians.

No context and no chronological order.
I though Pollacks were calm and logical.

I never said I was 100% Polish, I've also admitted to some Irish Catholic heritage, likewise, some of our surnames from Poland aren't Polish, one is Hungarian, another is Ruthenian (Ukrainian).

Never blame the murderers; blame the Jews.

So, why do Jews tend to just think their own suffering matters, and others suffering doesn't matter?

I've criticized the Turkish Ottoman Empire, many times over the years, for it's Atrocities against Armenians, Greeks, Bulgarians, and many others.
Remember...calm...logical.
99.99999999% of your postings are dedicated to inspiring the extermination of Jews.

Tell us.

Try again.

No context and no chronological order.
I though Pollacks were calm and logical.

I never said I was 100% Polish, I've also admitted to some Irish Catholic heritage, likewise, some of our surnames from Poland aren't Polish, one is Hungarian, another is Ruthenian (Ukrainian).
Your genetics mean nothing to me.
Nobody’s genetics are relevant to me.

Tell us.

Try again.

the collective IQ of the nation -----called Poland------went down with every jew you
shit-asses murdered

Yeah okay, you Jews have such high IQ's, and yet can't figure out that it's GERMANS who killed the Jews in the Holocaust?

Yet, Poland's IQ is higher than Israel's IQ.

Now, why is that??????

P.S
The Jewish IQ advantage is ONLY in Verbal, in Spatial ability Jews are like African Americans.

Forum List

Back