Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

6 million dead is quite a narrative

Nobody has stopped other victims from telling their story

Turks silenced the Armenians

So did Israel, considering Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide.

So did Jew Abe Foxman, considering he as a leader of the ADL at the time, kept bullying Armenians to deny their Armenian Genocide.
Never blame the murderers; blame the Jews.

So, why do Jews tend to just think their own suffering matters, and others suffering doesn't matter?

I've criticized the Turkish Ottoman Empire, many times over the years, for it's Atrocities against Armenians, Greeks, Bulgarians, and many others.
Remember...calm...logical.
99.99999999% of your postings are dedicated to inspiring the extermination of Jews.

I've never said I want to exterminate Jews, please show where I've said such a thing, exactly?

So did Jew Abe Foxman, considering he as a leader of the ADL at the time, kept bullying Armenians to deny their Armenian Genocide.

So, why do Jews tend to just think their own suffering matters, and others suffering doesn't matter?

I've criticized the Turkish Ottoman Empire, many times over the years, for it's Atrocities against Armenians, Greeks, Bulgarians, and many others.
99.99999999% of your postings are dedicated to inspiring the extermination of Jews.

I've never said I want to exterminate Jews, please show where I've said such a thing, exactly?
You attempt to inspire such.

You're the one who says Palestine & Syria should be turned into Glass by the Actions of Israel.

I guess that's "Cool" however, huh?

You're the one who says Palestine & Syria should be turned into Glass by the Actions of Israel.

Their behavior, in context and CO, warrants such action.

Maybe Lebanon would be free!

How many Jews in Patterson, NY does Shit4Brains encounter when he makes deliveries for his daddy?

Oh gee-----he lives in the Paterson Shariah shit hole? I did not know----it explains lots.
Long ago-----like some 80 years ago----Paterson was a lovely little city. Even when I was
a little child-------It was ok. That's about when the jews started leaving in the filth moved in.
Now I would not walk its once lovely streets or go to the once BEAUTIFUL EAST SIDE
PARK in which I played as a little child
I looked up Jews in Putnam Lake, NY and seems they all left.
Only a Chabad House.

Eh, I see a lot more people of Jewish appearances around the Patterson - Brewster area, (Including Putnam Lake)
in recent years, rather than years ago.

2.8% of Putnam Lake is Israeli, 2.2% is Russian, (Most Russian Americans are Jews)
Likewise, 22.8% of Putnam Lake is "Other" a lot of these "Other" can be Jews, but don't have to be.

https://statisticalatlas.com/place/New-York/Putnam-Lake/Ancestry

Then I'm free to blame Jews for the Holocaust, plain & simple.

It's not an act of anti-Semitism, but rather a fact of the matter.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, specifically stated that not only were Jewish Ghetto Police of Jewish Nazi collaborators worse than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but also the Nazi Germans themselves at times.

Maybe Jews should start pointing fingers at themselves.

That's just stupid. You're begging for any excuse to hate Jews.

IT IS STUPID to blame Poles for the Holocaust, as many Jews have done.

But, right when that happens, the Gloves come off, and it therefor becomes OKAY to blame Jews for the Holocaust.

Which can in fact be done, There's many encounters & records also of Jewish Nazi collaborators.

"As many Jews have done". The world does not blame the Poles, it blames Hitler and the Nazis. Instead of whining about what a handful of other victims has done, why not open your eyes to see beyond your hatred and actually live life?

The bottom line remains, the Holocaust was a creation of Hitler and the Nazis. Trying to blame it on the Jews because you think some Jews blamed the Poles is indeed stupid. It's just an attempt to grant legitimacy to your anti-semitism.

There's an increasing push to blame Poles & Poland for the Holocaust, and it's usually by Jews.

Keep in mind the Israel Knesset, called Poland Holocaust Deniers, for daring to secure it's history, with a Law which makes it Illegal to call them Polish Death Camps, or blame the Polish state for the Camps & Nazis.

This shows what anti-Polish trash, Jews are in the Norm, and I certainly don't appreciate this scum.

That doesn't excuse you lying about the Jews causing the Holocaust. That's just dumb.

If there's no excuse for Jews being blamed for the Holocaust, then there should also be no excuse blaming Poles for the Holocaust.

Indeed, the role of both Jewish Nazi collaborators, and Polish Nazi collaborators were minimal, but did in fact exist.

It's either okay to point fingers at the victims of Genocide for their Genocide, or it's NOT.

It seems Jews in general just like to get theirs at all costs, and don't give a damn flying f*ck about the Goyim.

How many Jews in Patterson, NY does Shit4Brains encounter when he makes deliveries for his daddy?

Oh gee-----he lives in the Paterson Shariah shit hole? I did not know----it explains lots.
Long ago-----like some 80 years ago----Paterson was a lovely little city. Even when I was
a little child-------It was ok. That's about when the jews started leaving and the filth moved in.
Now I would not walk its once lovely streets or go to the once BEAUTIFUL EAST SIDE
Patterson is in New Jersey, not New York, to the best of my knowledge.I was born and raised in Bergen County, New Jersey. I played in Ridgefield Park, Teaneck, Englewood, Hackensack.I went to see thehorses at Van Saun. Get your shit together.

I grew up on the East side of Patterson NY, in the Putnam Lake section.

Patterson NY is about 45 miles North of the Bronx.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Patterson-New-York.html

http://www.city-data.com/city/Putnam-Lake-New-York.html

a little child-------It was ok. That's about when the jews started leaving and the filth moved in.

Patterson NY, is actually somewhat high income.

It still kind of sucks though, in different ways.

Not in a drive-by shooting gang-banger kind of way, like one might find in the Slums.
But rather in a unfriendly, fist-fight, drug abuse kind of way.

I've heard from some people that the Putnam Lake, NY section is in fact pretty bad.

A Black lady in the bar there one time, said the "Rednecks there" fist-fight more than anywhere shes been, and she lived in Brooklyn, Newark, the Bronx & Hartford.

Likewise, my neighbor in Pawling, said that Putnam Lake was the worst place she's been, because it was terrible & unfriendly, she'd rather live in the Bronx on Arthur Avenue, and that Pawling is the best place she's lived, and the most friendly.

Another Black lady, said she should have stayed in the Bronx, it's better, because her daughter wouldn't have become a Heroin addict there, like here, because drugs are rampant here, and not so much in the Bronx.

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th

Do you have proof that Israel doesn't recognize it? I am a Jew and I certainly do.

So, you're unaware?

The Hypocrisy of Israel's Denial of the Armenian Genocide

Israel parliamentary vote on ‘Armenian genocide’ scrapped - World News

Israeli lawmaker drops bill recognizing Armenian genocide

Israeli parliament rejects law recognizing 1915 events as 'Armenian genocide'

If true shame on Israel.

Yeah, those Jews really ought to be nicer to a guy such as yourself who posts all day about how much you hate Jews.
I just don’t get those Jews.

Yet, if it were so easy to refute the things I state, you'd do it.

Absolutely, a lot of Jews have trouble with Facts, look at people like Irosie, or Debbie Schlussel, or Howard Stern, among many other Jews who blame Poland for the death of Millions of Jews, who can NEVER SEEM to bring forward any damn Facts.
I bet your grandparents or great grandparents sold Jewish property and used it to buy a house here in the US.

A.) My Polish relatives came here before WW2.

B.) Communist Poland had no property Ownership from 1947 - 1989.

You Jews are so dumb, and can NEVER Seem to properly use facts to back up your positions.
I'm Irish Catholic one one side. Russian/Polish Catholic on the other. My parents were married in a Polish Catholic church on Long Island.I've got the same creds as you. I'm still waiting to hear what your beef is about Jews.
He can't lure them into a drunken stupor with a fiery cup of maudlin tales of almighty God becoming a cute little edible baby boy wearing diapers on Christmas morning in a manger used to feed livestock, sniff, sniff, while angels in heaven were singing ' hot diggity dog!"

I'm a bit of an Agnostic, likewise I was raised in the Catholic faith, and do in fact find it rude, when I've said Merry Christmas to Jews who said nothing & ONLY gave Mean-Stares in response.

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th

Humans in general are self serving. I think what happened in Sierra Leone was awful as well.

Then what do you want to do with the Jews? Please answer a question.

Yet, if it were so easy to refute the things I state, you'd do it.

Absolutely, a lot of Jews have trouble with Facts, look at people like Irosie, or Debbie Schlussel, or Howard Stern, among many other Jews who blame Poland for the death of Millions of Jews, who can NEVER SEEM to bring forward any damn Facts.
I bet your grandparents or great grandparents sold Jewish property and used it to buy a house here in the US.

A.) My Polish relatives came here before WW2.

B.) Communist Poland had no property Ownership from 1947 - 1989.

You Jews are so dumb, and can NEVER Seem to properly use facts to back up your positions.
I'm Irish Catholic one one side. Russian/Polish Catholic on the other. My parents were married in a Polish Catholic church on Long Island.I've got the same creds as you. I'm still waiting to hear what your beef is about Jews.
He can't lure them into a drunken stupor with a fiery cup of maudlin tales of almighty God becoming a cute little edible baby boy wearing diapers on Christmas morning in a manger used to feed livestock, sniff, sniff, while angels in heaven were singing ' hot diggity dog!"

I'm a bit of an Agnostic, likewise I was raised in the Catholic faith, and do in fact find it rude, when I've said Merry Christmas to Jews who said nothing & ONLY gave Mean-Stares in response.

Merry x mas

Personally I'd deport America's Jews to Israel, and let them sort out their own problems by themselves over there.

Personally I'd deport America's Jews to Israel, and let them sort out their own problems by themselves over there.

You would deport American citizens? Whaaaaat!?

When are you foul, thieving Jews going to pay Palestinians Monetary Compensations?????????
Tell us.
In context and chronological order.

You filthy Jews think you deserve MONEY from the Countries that rightfully existed & you DID NOT PAY TAXES ON, but that somehow you
Don't Owe Palestinians you've stolen their land from Outright, a damn thing for the Terror, Land theft, Massacres & War you've done against them since 1947 in the Nakba.

You Jews are Bullsh(t & deserve to be despised.
Jews have always been taxed heavier than any other religion.

I noticed no context and no chronological order.
Try again.

If anything you Jews should be Paying Poland, for allowing you disgusting, filthy people to live there for over 800 years, for accepting so many Jewish Refugees, for Polish organization Zegota which used Polish money to save & aid Holocaust victim Jews.

You Jews have some frigging Nerve, to think everybody owes you, but you don't owe Palestinians.

This is why you are despised.
I thought that you despised "the Jews" because they won't be assimilated by your perverted Christian religious beliefs and degrading rituals and practices in spite of its many charms and long and bloody history of barbaric means of loving persuasion. .. Oh, and because when you say, "merry Christmas", to Jews in the street they look at you as if you smelled funny and just keep walking....those bastards!

I don't like that Jews never assimilated into the cultures they lived in, indeed.

Not a heck of a lot of that has to do with Catholicism, however.
It's about respect.

Likewise, I don't like the anti-Polish, anti-Catholic, pro-Liberal, and many other actions of Jews.

Heck, I don't even like how Jew Carl Sagan had mocked those who've experienced Paranormal events.

Quite frankly, Jews get on my nerves, and I don't like them, not even their personalities.

Tell us.
In context and chronological order.

You filthy Jews think you deserve MONEY from the Countries that rightfully existed & you DID NOT PAY TAXES ON, but that somehow you
Don't Owe Palestinians you've stolen their land from Outright, a damn thing for the Terror, Land theft, Massacres & War you've done against them since 1947 in the Nakba.

Try again.

If anything you Jews should be Paying Poland, for allowing you disgusting, filthy people to live there for over 800 years, for accepting so many Jewish Refugees, for Polish organization Zegota which used Polish money to save & aid Holocaust victim Jews.

You Jews have some frigging Nerve, to think everybody owes you, but you don't owe Palestinians.

I thought that you despised "the Jews" because they won't be assimilated by your perverted Christian religious beliefs and degrading rituals and practices in spite of its many charms and long and bloody history of barbaric means of loving persuasion. .. Oh, and because when you say, "merry Christmas", to Jews in the street they look at you as if you smelled funny and just keep walking....those bastards!

I don't like that Jews never assimilated into the cultures they lived in, indeed.

It's about respect.

Likewise, I don't like the anti-Polish, anti-Catholic, pro-Liberal, and many other actions of Jews.

Heck, I don't even like how Jew Carl Sagan had mocked those who've experienced Paranormal events.

Quite frankly, Jews get on my nerves, and I don't like them, not even their personalities.

How come you like me then? Am I an outlier?

Try again.

It's about respect.

Where did I say I like you, exactly??????????

Try again.

It's about respect.

Where did I say I like you, exactly??????????

I can tell

Forum List

Back