Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

If anything you Jews should be Paying Poland, for allowing you disgusting, filthy people to live there for over 800 years, for accepting so many Jewish Refugees, for Polish organization Zegota which used Polish money to save & aid Holocaust victim Jews.

You Jews have some frigging Nerve, to think everybody owes you, but you don't owe Palestinians.

This is why you are despised.
I thought that you despised "the Jews" because they won't be assimilated by your perverted Christian religious beliefs and degrading rituals and practices in spite of its many charms and long and bloody history of barbaric means of loving persuasion. .. Oh, and because when you say, "merry Christmas", to Jews in the street they look at you as if you smelled funny and just keep walking....those bastards!

I don't like that Jews never assimilated into the cultures they lived in, indeed.

Not a heck of a lot of that has to do with Catholicism, however.
It's about respect.

Likewise, I don't like the anti-Polish, anti-Catholic, pro-Liberal, and many other actions of Jews.

Heck, I don't even like how Jew Carl Sagan had mocked those who've experienced Paranormal events.

Quite frankly, Jews get on my nerves, and I don't like them, not even their personalities.

How come you like me then? Am I an outlier?

Where did I say I like you, exactly??????????

I can tell

I'm not a fan of Zionists.

No; that was Paul, Saul if Tarsus.
Funny thing is that James told Paul to STFU because his brother Jesus was all for observering God’s Commandments.
That’s why the Book of James, the first book of the NT chronologically, was kicked to the end of the Canon.

Sure, but I mean of all people named Jesus he was the most note-worthy to Jews?????
Note worthy?
Who the fuck ever brings him up but Jew haters such as yourself?

So, Jesus of Nazareth isn't the most well known & rebellious of the Jesus' of the Talmud?????????

well known? it is debatable whether he was KNOWN at all. All cases of "that means
Jesus" are conjectures
Notice how NotSober omits NT and Koran statements condemning Jews.
Because only JOOZ are evil!

I didn't deny NT, and Koran statements against Jews, likewise you DO DENY Talmud statements against Christians, and Jesus.

Ok sure, forget about ancient man. You are illiterate. Think about it. You read the bible and walk away with the belief that a human being is God and you must eat him and hate Jews to live forever..

If thats not illiterate what is it?

Just plain stupid?

I would think more highly of you if you couldn't read at all.

What makes that any worse, then Jews thinking Yamakas save them, or that they must suck on Babies genitals in Metzitzah B'peh.

You & your tribe are therefor Illiterate, by your own logic.

Sure, some Jews read their own scriptures and haven't done any better than you have understanding the meanings of the words and subjects. Well, maybe not as bad, but still you have a point.

Even so it just goes to show that the teaching in the bible is not and never was about being Jewish or Gentile.

No one is immune to the consequences of setting aside divine instruction. No one is excluded from entering the kingdom of God or favored because of their race, color, nationality, gender, wealth, geographic location or or sexual preferences.

People freely choose between a spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity. Its a choice between a blessing or a curse, life and death. How you respond to what was written reveals where you are at as a person.

There is no middle ground. Either you choose a place among the living or you will be given a place among the dead.

You are a Jew hating Jewish man worshipping Christian.

God loved the world so much that he gave you Jesus to eat. He was Jew. You get to celebrate his torture and death every Sunday. Be happy!

Jewish Metzitzah B'peh is a lot worse than Catholic Holy Communion.

What makes Judaism any less exclusive to foreigners, than Christianity?

The Talmud seems to have many anti-Christian texts, and Jews speak of the Gentiles, or even Goyim in a often negative way.

Contrary to your opinions, I'm not much of a Catholic.
But, rather a skeptic of Mainstream Religions, if anything I support the Pantheism / Pandiesm World.
Even so, I don't blame people for Religious beliefs, if it helps them, necessarily.
I think that Catholics are unfairly criticized beyond other faiths.
So the Talmud speaks of the goyim in a negative way? Like you speak of the Jews in a negative way? Is that what you mean? Those bastards!

lol... Guess what! You aren't doing anything to dispel those negative images, standing there with the blood of Jesus dripping from your lips.
It is interesting reading this forum. There has been a lot of slavery in human history.
Have Jewish people ever enslaved others? Or profited from it. And that is from thousands of years ago to the slave trade of Africans and even up to the present. I know they were slaves in the past.

Jews ran a slave trade between Spain & Eastern Europe in the Medieval era.

Jews also enslaved their own Jewish girls like with Zwi Migdal.

Slavery in Spain - Wikipedia

Slavery in Spain can be traced to the times of the Greeks, Phoenicians and Romans. In the 9th century the Muslim Moorish rulers and local Jewish merchants traded in Spanish and Eastern European Christian slaves. Spain began to trade slaves in the 15th century and this trade reached its peak in the 16th century.

SLAVE-TRADE - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Pope Gelasius (492) permitted Jews to introduce slaves, if they were heathen, from Gaul into Italy. At the time of Pope Gregory the Great (590-604) Jews had become the chief traders in this class of traffic. He objected to the Jews holding Christian slaves ("Epist." ix. 109) because he feared that they would be converted to Judaism (ib. iv. 21); and he wrote to the Bishop of Naples that the Jews dealt in Christian slaves which they bought in the Gallic territories (ib. ix. 36). It has been suggested by Jacobs that the British slaves who had been brought to the Roman market, attracting Gregory's attention to the need of Christianizing England, were in the hands of Jewish slave-dealers ("Jews of Angevin England," p. 5).

With the rise of Islam large opportunities were afforded to the Jews to supply Moslem slaves to the Christian world, and Christian slaves to that of Islam; and Ibn Khordadhbeh in the ninth century describes two routes by which Jewish slave-dealers carried such slaves from West to East and from East to West (see Commerce). According to Abraham ibn Ya'ḳub, Byzantine Jews regularly purchased Slavs at Prague to be sold as slaves. Louis the Fair granted charters to Jews visiting his kingdom, permitting them to possess and sell slaves, provided the latter had not been baptized; three of these charters are still extant. Agobard claimed that, notwithstanding this provision, the Jews kept Christians as slaves, citing the instance of a Christian refugee from Cordova who declared that his coreligionists were frequently sold, as he had been, to the Moors. Many, indeed, of the Spanish Jews owed their wealth to the trade in Slavonian slaves brought from Andalusia (Grätz, "Gesch." vii.). Similarly, the Jews of Verdun, about the year 949, purchased slaves in their neighborhood and sold them in Spain (Aronius, "Regesten," No. 127).

Slavery in medieval Europe - Wikipedia

Records of long-distance Jewish slave merchants date at least as far back as 492, when Pope Gelasius permitted Jews to import non-Christian slaves into Italy, at the request of a Jewish friend from Telesina.[29][30][31] By the turn of the 6th to the 7th century, Jews had become the chief slave traders in Italy, and were active in Gaelic territories. Pope Gregory the Great issued a ban on Jews possessing Christian slaves, lest the slaves convert to Judaism.[31][32] By the 9th and 10th centuries, Jewish merchants, sometimes called Radhanites, were a major force in the slave trade continent-wide.[13][33][34]

Jews were one of the few groups who could move and trade between the Christian and Islamic worlds.[34] Ibn Khordadbeh observed and recorded routes of Jewish merchants in his Book of Roads and Kingdoms from the South of France to Spain, carrying (amongst other things) female slaves, eunuch slaves, and young slave boys. He also notes Jews purchasing Slavic slaves in Prague.[13][31][35] Letters of Agobard, archbishop of Lyons (816–840),[36][37][38][39] acts of the emperor Louis the Pious,[40][41] and the seventy-fifth canon of the Council of Meaux of 845 confirms the existence of a route used by Jewish traders with Slavic slaves through the Alps to Lyon, to Southern France, to Spain.[13] Toll records from Walenstadt in 842–843 indicate another trade route, through Switzerland, the Septimer and Splügen passes, to Venice, and from there to North Africa.[13]

As German rulers of Saxon dynasties took over the enslavement (and slave trade) of Slavs in the 10th century, Jewish merchants bought slaves at the Elbe, sending caravans into the valley of the Rhine. Many of these slaves were taken to Verdun, which had close trade relations with Spain. Many would be castrated and sold as eunuchs as well.[13][25]

The Jewish population of Crimea was a very important factor in the trade in slaves and captives of the Crimean Khanate (Tatars) in the sixteenth to eighteenth centuries.[42]

Jews would later become highly influential in the European slave trade, reaching their apex from the 16th to 19th centuries.[13]

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

"Chosen" means being selected as witnesses. In history the Jews remain faithful to God even after 2000 years of exile without their own homeland. They are scattered as prophesied but remain the only ethnic group who can keep their religion and customs after being exiled for 2000 years.

The big question becomes "What God"?
If Jesus is really Son of God, and God himself even.

Then, certainly Jews, haven't been faithful to God, afterall.

The Jewish Talmud apparently even states that Jesus is boiling in the Jewish version of Hell in excrement.

Certainly a great disrespect, which is completely uncalled for.
Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

"Chosen" means being selected as witnesses. In history the Jews remain faithful to God even after 2000 years of exile without their own homeland. They are scattered as prophesied but remain the only ethnic group who can keep their religion and customs after being exiled for 2000 years.

The Jewish Talmud apparently even states that Jesus is boiling in the Jewish version of Hell in excrement.

for the record---neither Jesus nor Christians are mentioned in the Talmud.
Some catechism whores have so claimed-----but it is not true. Jews do not
have a version of hell. Hell is a greek and roman construct. Sobie dear----
can you cite the BOOK OF THE TALMUD ----in which that claim that jesus is
boiling in excrement------you need not quote the putative lines----just the
name of the book. (this one always makes me laugh)

You know you Jews are being dishonest, when you say there's no Jewish version of Hell.

Plain & simply J00 do.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Tzoah Rotachat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tsoah rothachath — "boiling excrement") in the Talmud and Zohar is a location in Gehenna (Gehinnom) where the souls of Jews who committed certain sins are sent for punishment. This form of punishment is cited as being of extreme nature, if not the most extreme, in the sense that those individuals sentenced there are not given relief even on Shabbat, and are not released after the standard twelve-month period.
Hell is the embarrassment of knowing The Truth.
And man, are you going to be experiencing Hell.

I tend to agree with the early sect of Christianity, the Gnostics on the aspects of "Hell" that Hell is on Earth.
Likewise I tend to agree with the Gnostics, that we were created by something like Star-People or ET's, somewhat divine, but NOT Gods.
Which makes far more sense, given that our planet would tend to appear as too imperfect for God, but also too perfect for no-God.

As for "GOD" then, I'd tend to agree more along the lines with Pantheism, that there's a sort of Spiritual & Godly force in the Universe, and that the Universe it's self is more of a Godly creator, and Godly Organism.

How many Jews in Patterson, NY does Shit4Brains encounter when he makes deliveries for his daddy?

Oh gee-----he lives in the Paterson Shariah shit hole? I did not know----it explains lots.
Long ago-----like some 80 years ago----Paterson was a lovely little city. Even when I was
a little child-------It was ok. That's about when the jews started leaving in the filth moved in.
Now I would not walk its once lovely streets or go to the once BEAUTIFUL EAST SIDE
PARK in which I played as a little child
I looked up Jews in Putnam Lake, NY and seems they all left.
Only a Chabad House.

You must have missed, that about 2 - 3 miles from Putnam Lake,
is
a Synagogue.

Temple Beth Elohim - Brewster, NY

I thought that you despised "the Jews" because they won't be assimilated by your perverted Christian religious beliefs and degrading rituals and practices in spite of its many charms and long and bloody history of barbaric means of loving persuasion. .. Oh, and because when you say, "merry Christmas", to Jews in the street they look at you as if you smelled funny and just keep walking....those bastards!

I don't like that Jews never assimilated into the cultures they lived in, indeed.

It's about respect.

Likewise, I don't like the anti-Polish, anti-Catholic, pro-Liberal, and many other actions of Jews.

Heck, I don't even like how Jew Carl Sagan had mocked those who've experienced Paranormal events.

Quite frankly, Jews get on my nerves, and I don't like them, not even their personalities.

I can tell

You love Zionists. You devote a lot of your time to them.

It's about respect.

I can tell

Just like you love Palestinians??????????

Sure, but I mean of all people named Jesus he was the most note-worthy to Jews?????
Note worthy?

So, Jesus of Nazareth isn't the most well known & rebellious of the Jesus' of the Talmud?????????

well known? it is debatable whether he was KNOWN at all. All cases of "that means
Jesus" are conjectures

I didn't deny NT, and Koran statements against Jews, likewise you DO DENY Talmud statements against Christians, and Jesus.
Your confusing my posts addressed to Penelope with those addressed to you.

How many Jews in Patterson, NY does Shit4Brains encounter when he makes deliveries for his daddy?

Oh gee-----he lives in the Paterson Shariah shit hole? I did not know----it explains lots.
Long ago-----like some 80 years ago----Paterson was a lovely little city. Even when I was
a little child-------It was ok. That's about when the jews started leaving in the filth moved in.
Now I would not walk its once lovely streets or go to the once BEAUTIFUL EAST SIDE
Only a Chabad House.

is
a Synagogue.

That’s Brewster, which did, indeed, come up on the search.

I can tell

I have never dedicated a thread to them?

for the record---neither Jesus nor Christians are mentioned in the Talmud.
Some catechism whores have so claimed-----but it is not true. Jews do not
have a version of hell. Hell is a greek and roman construct. Sobie dear----
can you cite the BOOK OF THE TALMUD ----in which that claim that jesus is
boiling in excrement------you need not quote the putative lines----just the
name of the book. (this one always makes me laugh)

You know you Jews are being dishonest, when you say there's no Jewish version of Hell.

Plain & simply J00 do.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Tzoah Rotachat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tsoah rothachath — "boiling excrement") in the Talmud and Zohar is a location in Gehenna (Gehinnom) where the souls of Jews who committed certain sins are sent for punishment. This form of punishment is cited as being of extreme nature, if not the most extreme, in the sense that those individuals sentenced there are not given relief even on Shabbat, and are not released after the standard twelve-month period.
Hell is the embarrassment of knowing The Truth.
And man, are you going to be experiencing Hell.

I tend to agree with the early sect of Christianity, the Gnostics on the aspects of "Hell" that Hell is on Earth.
Likewise I tend to agree with the Gnostics, that we were created by something like Star-People or ET's, somewhat divine, but NOT Gods.
Which makes far more sense, given that our planet would tend to appear as too imperfect for God, but also too perfect for no-God.

As for "GOD" then, I'd tend to agree more along the lines with Pantheism, that there's a sort of Spiritual & Godly force in the Universe, and that the Universe it's self is more of a Godly creator, and Godly Organism.
Good...

If anything you Jews should be Paying Poland, for allowing you disgusting, filthy people to live there for over 800 years, for accepting so many Jewish Refugees, for Polish organization Zegota which used Polish money to save & aid Holocaust victim Jews.

You Jews have some frigging Nerve, to think everybody owes you, but you don't owe Palestinians.

This is why you are despised.

It's about respect.

I can tell
It’s your dog he likes.

Only a Chabad House.

is
a Synagogue.

That’s Brewster, which did, indeed, come up on the search.

That Jewish Temple is slightly closer to Putnam Lake, than to the Village of Brewster.

I can tell

Oh yeah?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

a little child-------It was ok. That's about when the jews started leaving and the filth moved in.
Patterson is in New Jersey, not New York, to the best of my knowledge.I was born and raised in Bergen County, New Jersey. I played in Ridgefield Park, Teaneck, Englewood, Hackensack.I went to see thehorses at Van Saun. Get your shit together.

I grew up on the East side of Patterson NY, in the Putnam Lake section.

Patterson NY is about 45 miles North of the Bronx.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Patterson-New-York.html

that's way up river Sobie-------in the heart of the Nazi bundist area of the Hudson valley

http://www.city-data.com/city/Putnam-Lake-New-York.html

Sobieski. Just what is your thing about Jews??? You are all over USMB about this. But just what is your problem?

If you were an actual Pole, instead of an actual Jew, you'd definitely understand the Jewish actions against Poles, and their Catholic faith as well.

Therefor you wouldn't ask such silly questions regarding Jews.
What Polish Jewish actions against Polish Christians? Time and place.

BTW: Back inn the 1980's I had a boss who was Jewish.While I am the daughter to two Catholics, I remember her saying to me that I had a Jewish heart and was a Jew, but didn't know it yet.So YAY ME! I am what I am what I am what I am, just like Popeye.

Wishing you all a Good Shabbas.

Note worthy?

Jesus" are conjectures

Jesus is not mentioned in the Talmud------that part has been replace by the recipe
for turning dead chrisitian bones into gold

Sobieski. Just what is your thing about Jews??? You are all over USMB about this. But just what is your problem?

If you were an actual Pole, instead of an actual Jew, you'd definitely understand the Jewish actions against Poles, and their Catholic faith as well.

Therefor you wouldn't ask such silly questions regarding Jews.
What Polish Jewish actions against Polish Christians? Time and place.

BTW: Back inn the 1980's I had a boss who was Jewish.While I am the daughter to two Catholics, I remember her saying to me that I had a Jewish heart and was a Jew, but didn't know it yet.So YAY ME! I am what I am what I am what I am, just like Popeye.

Wishing you all a Good Shabbas.

In Poland----jews captured Christian children and used their blood to bake cookies and
Matzoh-----and as a nice refreshing drink

I can tell

Oh yeah?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The thread was dedicated to the Jews. Come on man.

I hate to break it to you, but Jews have severely manipulated the Holocaust narrative.

There were other people in these camps besides Jews.

Some Catholic Poles were at Auschwitz.

Czesława Kwoka - Wikipedia
Polish Catholic Auschwitz survivor Preisler died
Maximilian Kolbe - Wikipedia
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HER POLISH CATHOLIC AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR DAD ON HIS 95th
6 million dead is quite a narrative

Nobody has stopped other victims from telling their story

Turks silenced the Armenians

So did Israel, considering Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide.

So did Jew Abe Foxman, considering he as a leader of the ADL at the time, kept bullying Armenians to deny their Armenian Genocide.

Do you have proof that Israel doesn't recognize it? I am a Jew and I certainly do.

So, you're unaware?

The Hypocrisy of Israel's Denial of the Armenian Genocide

Israel parliamentary vote on ‘Armenian genocide’ scrapped - World News

Israeli lawmaker drops bill recognizing Armenian genocide

Israeli parliament rejects law recognizing 1915 events as 'Armenian genocide'

not at all UNAWARE-----very aware that Israel did not FORMALLY make note of the Armenian
Genocide------that fact does not mean that the country DENIES it. Did the pope formally
admit that the DEICIDE BULLSHIT is a friggen fraud?

Forum List

Back