Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Mean stares? lol.. ouch! That must have really hurt. Why don't you say Happy Thanksgiving! to a Native American and see what happens?

Maybe they'll give you a hug!

Then Jews must equally expect people to think they should GTFO, if they're going to disrespect Christian traditions, be it Christmas, Jesus, or anything else Jews hate about us, then LEAVE, this is a majority Christian nation.

They are not disrespecting Christmas, you are disrespecting them.

When jew comes up to you on the street and says, "Its Good Friday, Yay, Jesus died!, let's celebrate!" then you'll have something to cry about...and I'll even give you a tissue.

So, everyone is supposed to know they're Jewish?
I didn't know, but it was obvious after the fact + they looked Jewish.

Maybe Jews should leave, if they're so offended by Christmas.

Argh. You are so full of shit it isn't funny. How is everyone supposed to know they were Jewish but you knew they were Jewish. Right.

So you admit that you were just fucking with them when you said merry Christmas and then have the audacity to act all insulted and surprised here because they blew you off as just another low class low IQ idiot.

Does this really shock you?

they gave you mean stares? Those bastards! Were your feelings hurt? Aww, poor you...lol...

asshole.

People should be able to say Merry Christmas to random people, without low IQ Jewish vermin having an OCD panic attack.

Yeah right, and random people have the right to ignore you fucking with them

You are crying about getting mean stares from people that you disrespected for fun after waking up one morning still drunk from the night before.. So what. Now you are here disrespecting everyone. Someone should feel sorry for you? lol..

You are clinging to the religious flotsam of a dying age cursing the Jews with your last breath before you drown and sink to the bottom of the sea, and no one is lending you a hand, no one gives a shit.

Aren't you having fun anymore?

Last edited:
Materialism tends to be warned of in most religions, rather than promoted.

Guess who's the most Materialistic peoples????????????
Can you guess????????
Who resides in The Vatican?

The Vatican is indeed too Materialistic.
'
But, Catholics don't have the kind of Materialism that some of these rich Jews do.

Quite frankly, many of these rich Jews like Soros, Zuckeberg, Sergei Brinn, Sumner Redstone, etc. etc. are major peddlers of the Liberal agenda,
(Frowned upon by also many religions)

Your lunatic rankings and ravings were equal parts humorous and entertaining on the Topix forums years ago, Polak.

Now they’re just petulantly idiotic.

Give it a rest.

Explain how it's not some fact that many Jews peddle the Liberal agenda to our demise?????

The less racial, ethnic, religious and cultural homogeneity in Europe/European-settled societies = less anti-Semitic persecution, less ghettoization, less chances of continued pogroms, murders or genocides suffered.

Yeah, so ghettoized PRIOR to the NAZIS.

That in 1909 less than 9% of the population of Vienna was Jewish & 59% of the Doctors were Jewish & 65% of the Lawyers were Jewish.

In Berlin in 1933 less than 5% of the population was Jewish , and yet 50% of Doctors were Jewish & 48% of Lawyers were Jewish.

In Poland in 1931 10% were Jewish, and yet 56% of the Doctors were Jewish & 33% of Lawyers were Jewish.

Last edited:
Then Jews must equally expect people to think they should GTFO, if they're going to disrespect Christian traditions, be it Christmas, Jesus, or anything else Jews hate about us, then LEAVE, this is a majority Christian nation.

When jew comes up to you on the street and says, "Its Good Friday, Yay, Jesus died!, let's celebrate!" then you'll have something to cry about...and I'll even give you a tissue.

Argh. You are so full of shit it isn't funny. How is everyone supposed to know they were Jewish but you knew they were Jewish. Right.

So you admit that you were just fucking with them when you said merry Christmas and then have the audacity to act all insulted and surprised here because they blew you off as just another low class low IQ idiot.

they gave you mean stares? Those bastards! Were your feelings hurt? Aww, poor you...lol...

asshole.

People should be able to say Merry Christmas to random people, without low IQ Jewish vermin having an OCD panic attack.

You are crying about getting mean stares from people that you disrespected for fun after waking up one morning still drunk from the night before.. So what. Now you are here disrespecting everyone.

You are clinging to the religious flotsam of a dying age cursing the Jews with your last breath before you drown and sink to the bottom of the sea, and no one is lending you a hand, no one gives a shit.

Anyone who is insulted by Merry Christmas is a Jerk.

It's not disrespecting ANYBODY to say Merry Christmas.

You think so because you're a Vile & Bitter Jew.

How many Jews in Patterson, NY does Shit4Brains encounter when he makes deliveries for his daddy?

Oh gee-----he lives in the Paterson Shariah shit hole? I did not know----it explains lots.
Long ago-----like some 80 years ago----Paterson was a lovely little city. Even when I was
a little child-------It was ok. That's about when the jews started leaving in the filth moved in.
Now I would not walk its once lovely streets or go to the once BEAUTIFUL EAST SIDE
PARK in which I played as a little child
I looked up Jews in Putnam Lake, NY and seems they all left.
Only a Chabad House.
Who would want to live near Sobieski?

asshole.

You are crying about getting mean stares from people that you disrespected for fun after waking up one morning still drunk from the night before.. So what. Now you are here disrespecting everyone.

You admitted knowing they were Jewish and then intentionally fucking with them with your holiday cheer.

You said they just ignored you, gave you a mean stare, and walked away.

Now you are crying about it allover the internet. They probably haven't given you a moments thought ever since. Seems like you were the one who was insulted after being an asshole.. Thats a shame.

You do have my condolences.

asshole.

You admitted knowing they were Jewish and then intentionally fucking with them with your holiday cheer.

Now you are crying about it allover the internet. Seems like you were the one who was insulted after being an asshole.. Thats a shame.

I admited to them looking Jewish after I said it.

We should be able to say Merry Christmas to who-ever we want.

Don't like it, it's a Big World, and it includes Israel.

If you don't like Merry Christmas, You & your horrible Ilk of anti-Christ can leave.

asshole.

Now you are crying about it allover the internet. Seems like you were the one who was insulted after being an asshole.. Thats a shame.

You & your horrible Ilk of anti-Christ, can leave.

Yeah sure, "WE should be able to say Merry Christmas to whoever WE want."

How many of you are there?

Yeah sure, go on and say Merry Christmas to whoever "we' want.

We as in Catholics, should be able to say Merry Christmas to anyone.

If you don't like the concept of Christmas, you should really GTFO.

Oh so now you are catholic.

When did your WE find the time to make this conversion since one post ago when ya'll were agnostic?

Fuck off. You are a phony piece of shit. Go to confession and eat Jesus.

When did your WE find the time to make this conversion since one post ago when ya'll were agnostic?

I'm an Agnostic Catholic, despite being skeptical, I still am of a Catholic background & heritage.

Anyone who's offended by Merry Christmas is a silly idiot.

Like Jews, such as yourself, who think that saying Merry Christmas is being a jerk.

No, it'ss you & your Jewish ilk who are being the Jerks.

I'm an Agnostic Catholic, despite being skeptical, I still am of a Catholic background & heritage.

Like Jews, such as yourself, who think that saying Merry Christmas is being a jerk.

Depends on your motivation for saying it

Do you know what passive aggressive is?

Last edited:

asshole.

Now you are crying about it allover the internet. They probably haven't given you a moments thought ever since. Seems like you were the one who was insulted after being an asshole.. Thats a shame.

I think you are right-----Sobie claims (I think) to live in upstate NY----where Chassidic people
live. Saying "merry Christmas" to a person all dressed up in chassid costume would
actually be a bit gross if their background was eastern Europe----which it probably would
be. Christmas was a big WIND UP for pogroms over there. It would be like wishing a
Russian-----HAPPY RED SUNDAY

You don't think he did because you follow the law according to the instructions of the talmud which renders the law void, exactly like the world was without form and void before the law was given.
I just do what I want!

Does the Mrs know that you have become a Christian?
So God accepted a new nation comprised of the most depraved people on earth...the Romans.

Have you been drinking this morning?

No, that just the spin of confused people.

To Jesus his disciples and the authors of the Gospels 'the nations' were the enemy.

Watch..

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword." Jesus H. Christ

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." Revelation 19:15

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

See? Jesus sent a curse in a cup of wine though the nations, just like one would expect a Jewish messiah to do.

:wine:

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all people shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob.""
Revelations was about the end of the Roman Empire.

No, it really wasn't.

asshole.

I think you are right-----Sobie claims (I think) to live in upstate NY----where Chassidic people
live. Saying "merry Christmas" to a person all dressed up in chassid costume would
actually be a bit gross if their background was eastern Europe----which it probably would
be. Christmas was a big WIND UP for pogroms over there. It would be like wishing a

He doesn’t say it in the spirit of the season
He says it to be a prick

He says it to be a prick

ya mean-----like if it is a few days before Passover------and I run into a nun------
and say-------"So. what will you be doing for the first seder" ???

Depends on your motivation for saying it

Do you know what passive aggressive is?

So, now saying Merry Christmas can be offensive IE. Passive Aggressive.

You Liberals are truly Cuckoo Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

He says it to be a prick

So, now saying Merry Christmas is being a Prick.

What's it like to be mentally retarded, BTW?

asshole.

They weren't dressed up as Jews, but in response to "Merry Christmas" they gave mean stares, and they had a big hook noses & glasses.

What else could they be, besides Jewish Grinches?????????

"As many Jews have done". The world does not blame the Poles, it blames Hitler and the Nazis. Instead of whining about what a handful of other victims has done, why not open your eyes to see beyond your hatred and actually live life?

The bottom line remains, the Holocaust was a creation of Hitler and the Nazis. Trying to blame it on the Jews because you think some Jews blamed the Poles is indeed stupid. It's just an attempt to grant legitimacy to your anti-semitism.

There's an increasing push to blame Poles & Poland for the Holocaust, and it's usually by Jews.

Keep in mind the Israel Knesset, called Poland Holocaust Deniers, for daring to secure it's history, with a Law which makes it Illegal to call them Polish Death Camps, or blame the Polish state for the Camps & Nazis.

This shows what anti-Polish trash, Jews are in the Norm, and I certainly don't appreciate this scum.

That doesn't excuse you lying about the Jews causing the Holocaust. That's just dumb.

If there's no excuse for Jews being blamed for the Holocaust, then there should also be no excuse blaming Poles for the Holocaust.

Indeed, the role of both Jewish Nazi collaborators, and Polish Nazi collaborators were minimal, but did in fact exist.

It's either okay to point fingers at the victims of Genocide for their Genocide, or it's NOT.

It seems Jews in general just like to get theirs at all costs, and don't give a damn flying f*ck about the Goyim.
Now you're just being bitter. The rest of the world doesn't blame either the Jews or the Poles for the holocaust. You need to let this go.

Face it, you just want an excuse to hate Jews.

Many Jews are trying to rewrite history, as Poland did the Holocaust.

This simply cannot be tolerated.
You also are trying to rewrite history. Stop tolerating yourself.

Who resides in The Vatican?

The Vatican is indeed too Materialistic.
'
But, Catholics don't have the kind of Materialism that some of these rich Jews do.

Quite frankly, many of these rich Jews like Soros, Zuckeberg, Sergei Brinn, Sumner Redstone, etc. etc. are major peddlers of the Liberal agenda,
(Frowned upon by also many religions)

Your lunatic rankings and ravings were equal parts humorous and entertaining on the Topix forums years ago, Polak.

Now they’re just petulantly idiotic.

Give it a rest.

Explain how it's not some fact that many Jews peddle the Liberal agenda to our demise?????

The reason they do it is NOT because they wish to cause our (I’m also a Goy) destruction, contrary to what conspiracy theorists like you portend.

It’s a self-preservation strategy that the Ashkenazi Jewish elite adopted as a response to the tribulations they suffered in Europe in the 20th century.

The less racial, ethnic, religious and cultural homogeneity in Europe/European-settled societies = less anti-Semitic persecution, less ghettoization, less chances of continued pogroms, murders or genocides suffered.

Ashkenazi Jews are like a collective of PTSD victims due to the relentless suffering they had to endure by Europeans/Christians for the better part of 1600 years.

The difference between you and I is that I can actually emphasize and understand where they are coming from, walk a mile in their shoes, etc.

Why do you focus on Ashkenazi jews?-------you have something against the Mizrachi jews?
Feel free to ask questions

I focus on the Ashkenazim because they are the preponderant majority of Jews around the world and especially North America- the Jewish elites in the U.S. that Sobieski is referring to.

Are you a Mizrahi Jew? One of my closest friends was a Mizrahi whose family hailed from Morocco.

Forum List

Back