Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Iran Buys $21 Billion in Aircraft, Satellites from Russia

Yes, how dare they actually have the capability to defend their country.
Defending their country? Like i said, they'll be spreading their influence throughout the region. The deal isn't even really in effect yet, and it's already starting. Obama's weak capitulation means war is more likely, not less

Defending their country? Like i said, they'll be spreading their influence throughout the region. The deal isn't even really in effect yet, and it's already starting. Obama's weak capitulation means war is more likely, not less

Meh, yeah, frankly, not seeing this as a bad thing. If we hadn't toppled all the governments over there at Zionist instigation, there wouldn't be a vacuum for Iran to fill.

Keep trying to make your problem MY problem. They aren't.

Meh, yeah, frankly, not seeing this as a bad thing. If we hadn't toppled all the governments over there at Zionist instigation, there wouldn't be a vacuum for Iran to fill.

Not your problem sickly boy. You may not be around to see the final results of Your boy Obama's handy work

Not your problem sickly boy. You may not be around to see the final results of Your boy Obama's handy work
So sorry that he wasn't an a Zionist cocksucker, like this guy:
images

images
The Saudi king was a Zionist?:slap:

images
Bush, you dumbass. And it would seem that he didn't give that much of a fuck either, eh little Zionist?

images
Bush, you dumbass. And it would seem that he didn't give that much of a fuck either, eh little Zionist?
Bush made a deal with Iran to give them billions for nothing? He abandon Iraq to Iran? He let Russia run ruff-shot all over the middle east? What world you living in boy?:uhoh3:

images
Bush made a deal with Iran to give them billions for nothing? He abandon Iraq to Iran? He let Russia run ruff-shot all over the middle east? What world you living in boy?:uhoh3:
The real one, little Zionist, where your dream in the desert is just another ghetto, the last fucking thing we need...

Like i said, they'll be spreading their influence throughout the region.
So?

And the original clown chimes in. Is the Iran, China, Russia alliance a good thing in your mind? How does this alliance serve the interests of this country?
Saudi Arabia has had a free hand in spreading their influence throughout the region and their extremist Wahhabi sect has given us 9/11 and ISIL. I see the Saudis as far more dangerous than the Iranians.

So?

And the original clown chimes in. Is the Iran, China, Russia alliance a good thing in your mind? How does this alliance serve the interests of this country?
Saudi Arabia has had a free hand in spreading their influence throughout the region and their extremist Wahhabi sect has given us 9/11 and ISIL. I see the Saudis as far more dangerous than the Iranians.
Iran is an enemy Russia and China are adversaries is that a hard concept for you:dunno:

So?

Iran is an enemy Russia and China are adversaries is that a hard concept for you:dunno:
Iran is Saudi Arabia's enemy. Saudi Arabia should be out enemy. They are the ones who attacked us. Senator Bob Graham has all but said it plainly. He is restricted by the classified nature of the 9/11 Commission report.

So?

Iran is Saudi Arabia's enemy. Saudi Arabia should be out enemy. They are the ones who attacked us. Senator Bob Graham has all but said it plainly. He is restricted by the classified nature of the 9/11 Commission report.
Iran is our enemy genius. Bin laden ( al-Qaeda) attacked us on 9/11. They also want to overthrow the Saudi government.... Get your facts straight clown:slap:

Iran is our enemy genius. Bin laden ( al-Qaeda) attacked us on 9/11. They also want to overthrow the Saudi government.... Get your facts straight clown:slap:
Yeah, that's why 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis and on 9/12 Bush arranged for all the Saudi families to get out of the U.S. on private jets while there was a nationwide no-fly zone.

Get your head out of your ass.

As much as I would love to see Iran wipe the Zionist Entity from the Map, that is probably less likely to happen thanks to Obama.

But that happy day when Americans stop letting the Zionists manipulate our policy is already here. Praise C'Thulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

You can not talk sense to an imbecile that is handing out nuclear weapons, as such Iran is hardly the worst enemy. Obama is far worse, as he is handing out the nukes

Yeah, that's why 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis and on 9/12 Bush arranged for all the Saudi families to get out of the U.S. on private jets while there was a nationwide no-fly zone.

Get your head out of your ass.
In your world, Americans who go fight with isis are fighting on behalf of the American government. That kind of "logic" is why you're the board's original clown:slap:

Forum List

Back