Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Where might that be Jew hater? "Sunni man's" island?

You act like I care. I mean, I'm not sure, can you people actually move somewhere without trying to cheat the people who are already there?

A Priest and a Rabbi see a little boy walking by.

The Priest says, 'You want to fuck him?"

The Rabbi responds, "Out of what?"
Damn those Jews:cuckoo:

it's not about Obama you retard

and it's not about Israel, either.

It is about whether THE WORLD can live with this deal. Guess what, most of the world thinks this is a pretty good deal. This deal is not even controversial in Europe, Russia or China. But they don't let the Zionists tell our politicians what to do.
Yeah Joey, the deal is dead serious in the Arabian Gulf and Israel. you know, the places in the range of Iranian missiles.

The Arab states are fine with this deal.

The Zionists are the ones pissing and moaning, because they don't like the idea of Iran working its way back into polite international company.
You are an incredibly ignorant person:

US concerned as Saudi Arabia, Israel team up against common foe Iran

That would be the Saudi Arabia where 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers came from?

Did you actually READ your article...

Although the Saudis have been expressing cautious support for the Iran nuclear deal, they are, at least now, not much concerned with the deal per se....
This lingering Saudi fear was voiced by the Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir to the media after the US and Saudi leaders met in Washington.

“Now we have one less problem for the time being to deal with, with regards to Iran,” al-Jubeir said. “We can now focus more intensely on the nefarious activities that Iran is engaged in the region.”

The Saudis are fine with the deal. Sorry, man, you lose again.

Here, let's help you out some more...

Gulf Arab States Voice Support for Iran Nuclear Deal

Gulf Arab states publicly backed the Obama administration’s nuclear agreement with Iran, giving the White House a potentially important diplomatic win as it seeks to build support for its signature foreign policy initiative.

The positive response from the Gulf Cooperation Council—composed of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain—followed months of intense lobbying by the White House that included offers of increased arms sales, intelligence-sharing and military training.

“This was the best option amongst other options in order to try to come up with a solution for the nuclear weapons of Iran though dialogue, and this came up as a result of the efforts exerted by the United States of America and its allies,” Qatar Foreign MinisterKhalid al-Attiyah said at a news conference with Mr. Kerry, at the end of meetings in Qatar’s capital.

“He let us know that there’s going to be a kind of live oversight for Iran not to gain or to get any nuclear weapons,” Mr. Attiyah said. “This is reassuring to the region.”

I have never lost to you Joey. You are far too ignorant. The Gulf states are certainly not 'fine' with the prospect of Iranian nuclear weapons and never will be. If you can't understand that, nor the political nuance of phrases like, 'public backing' and 'cautious support' as opposed to being 'just fine with it', you never will.

I can hardly believe you even graduated form a public high school in that shit hole of yours.

I have never lost to you Joey. You are far too ignorant. The Gulf states are certainly not 'fine' with the prospect of Iranian nuclear weapons and never will be. If you can't understand that, nor the political nuance of phrases like, 'public backing' and 'cautious support' as opposed to being 'just fine with it', you never will.

i understand it perfectly fine.

This deal keeps Iran from getting nukes. that's why the Gulf States are fine with it.

The ZionSHITS are upset because they aren't getting their way. They want America to fight another war for them.

Even the Jew Media admits that the Gulf States are fine with it.

i understand it perfectly fine.

This deal keeps Iran from getting nukes. that's why the Gulf States are fine with it.

The ZionSHITS are upset because they aren't getting their way. They want America to fight another war for them.

Even the Jew Media admits that the Gulf States are fine with it.
You are painfully stupid Joey. Being from a shit hole is no excuse.

it's not about Obama you retard

and it's not about Israel, either.

It is about whether THE WORLD can live with this deal. Guess what, most of the world thinks this is a pretty good deal. This deal is not even controversial in Europe, Russia or China. But they don't let the Zionists tell our politicians what to do.

Europe gave us WWII..and China and Russia are not our friends:slap:

Forum List

Back