Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Not your problem sickly boy. You may not be around to see the final results of Your boy Obama's handy work

As much as I would love to see Iran wipe the Zionist Entity from the Map, that is probably less likely to happen thanks to Obama.

But that happy day when Americans stop letting the Zionists manipulate our policy is already here. Praise C'Thulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Obama has graduated to letting the mullahs run our foreign policy:wtf:

Obama has graduated to letting the mullahs run our foreign policy

Actually, the people calling the shots are big corporations, which is what you Republicans have always been for.

YOu do get this right. Big corporations see Iran as a two-trillion dollar economy and they want to get a slice of that pie. And they are sick of whiny, snivelly Jews keeping them from getting it.

Normally, I have no use for big corporations, but it's hilarious to watch it bite you in the ass.

Obama has graduated to letting the mullahs run our foreign policy

Actually, the people calling the shots are big corporations, which is what you Republicans have always been for.

YOu do get this right. Big corporations see Iran as a two-trillion dollar economy and they want to get a slice of that pie. And they are sick of whiny, snivelly Jews keeping them from getting it.

Normally, I have no use for big corporations, but it's hilarious to watch it bite you in the ass.
Actually I cant stand the crony capitalist. Where you been sickly boy? Do you support the Clinton's? who have sold out this country for 150 million dollars?

Actually I cant stand the crony capitalist. Where you been sickly boy? Do you support the Clinton's? who have sold out this country for 150 million dollars?

oh, Is there a form of 'non-crony' capitalism we haven't heard about yet?

Or is this "Crony Capitalism" a special kind of thing where Democrats make money.

I just find it after decades of screwing working class goyim, you guys are getting sold out by your very own. It's too hilarious to watch.

oh, Is there a form of 'non-crony' capitalism we haven't heard about yet?

Or is this "Crony Capitalism" a special kind of thing where Democrats make money.

I just find it after decades of screwing working class goyim, you guys are getting sold out by your very own. It's too hilarious to watch.
Did a Jew fired you sickly boy?..Maybe you're a bad investment

Sickly people are less productive and more costly, it's doubtful they'd hire you anyway.

Here's the thing. I just got hired by a company that is a competitor of the company that let me go 7 years ago, for more than the last bunch was paying me.... They didn't even flinch at what I asked for. So, no, not so much.

Maybe they'll get a subsidy from the government because they hired a sick person

78% of Jewish Israelis say Iran deal endangers country

The poll was taken among participants in an online panel of 501 respondents representing a statistical sample of the adult Jewish population in Israel. The poll, which was taken Wednesday, has a 4.2 percent margin of error.

The percentage saying that the deal would endanger Israel was 78%. Fifteen percent said it does endanger Israel and 7% did not know.

Seventy-one percent said the deal would bring Iran closer to a military nuclear capability. Twelve percent said it would distance Iran and 17% did not know.

Poll 78 of Jewish Israelis say Iran deal endangers country - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

New Survey of Jewish Americans Shows Opposition to Iran Deal Increases With More Knowledge of Arguments

The more Jewish Americans know about the Iran nuclear deal the less they like it, a new poll first seen exclusively byThe Algemeiner showed.

The survey of 1,034 people was conducted by Olive Tree Strategies on behalf of pro-Israel advocacy group The Israel Project. It claims a margin of error of 3 percent, and is the most extensive yet to be conducted on the issue. It comes as a wide array of U.S. Jewish groups have announced opposition to the deal, which is believed to endanger Israel and U.S. security.

In the survey, which was divided into three parts, respondents were first quizzed about their position on the deal based on their current knowledge without being provided any further information — 47 percent said they oppose it and 44 percent were in favor.

Asked if Congress should “approve the deal and lift sanctions on Iran,” 40 percent said yes while 45 percent said no.

New Survey of Jewish Americans Finds the More They Know About Iran Deal the More They Oppose It Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

And of those who participate din the poll, how many actually read the text of the deal?

As with the Patriot Act passing after 9/11 few actually read it and went off others' descriptions of it. Probably what's happening with this.

78% of Jewish Israelis say Iran deal endangers country

The poll was taken among participants in an online panel of 501 respondents representing a statistical sample of the adult Jewish population in Israel. The poll, which was taken Wednesday, has a 4.2 percent margin of error.

The percentage saying that the deal would endanger Israel was 78%. Fifteen percent said it does endanger Israel and 7% did not know.

Seventy-one percent said the deal would bring Iran closer to a military nuclear capability. Twelve percent said it would distance Iran and 17% did not know.

Poll 78 of Jewish Israelis say Iran deal endangers country - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

New Survey of Jewish Americans Shows Opposition to Iran Deal Increases With More Knowledge of Arguments

The more Jewish Americans know about the Iran nuclear deal the less they like it, a new poll first seen exclusively byThe Algemeiner showed.

The survey of 1,034 people was conducted by Olive Tree Strategies on behalf of pro-Israel advocacy group The Israel Project. It claims a margin of error of 3 percent, and is the most extensive yet to be conducted on the issue. It comes as a wide array of U.S. Jewish groups have announced opposition to the deal, which is believed to endanger Israel and U.S. security.

In the survey, which was divided into three parts, respondents were first quizzed about their position on the deal based on their current knowledge without being provided any further information — 47 percent said they oppose it and 44 percent were in favor.

Asked if Congress should “approve the deal and lift sanctions on Iran,” 40 percent said yes while 45 percent said no.

New Survey of Jewish Americans Finds the More They Know About Iran Deal the More They Oppose It Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

And of those who participate din the poll, how many actually read the text of the deal?

As with the Patriot Act passing after 9/11 few actually read it and went off others' descriptions of it. Probably what's happening with this.

The more they know the less they like it. Why do you love the mullahs?

Maybe they'll get a subsidy from the government because they hired a sick person

Wouldn't know, my health is fine. But you probably masturbate at the thought of people you don't like being ill. Shows what a sick person you are.
You have a bad family history, and prior health issues. You also have psychological issues Just make sure your current employer doesn't see all you're Jew hatred. They might get rid of your crazy ass:cuckoo:

You have a bad family history, and prior health issues. You also have psychological issues Just make sure your current employer doesn't see all you're Jew hatred. They might get rid of your crazy ass

Guy, I'm actually well known in this industry.... so no, not so much. But do keep on.

Frankly, you are the one who kind of comes off as nuts here. I guess all the times the Goyim did a swirly on your Jew-fro had an effect.

You have a bad family history, and prior health issues. You also have psychological issues Just make sure your current employer doesn't see all you're Jew hatred. They might get rid of your crazy ass

Guy, I'm actually well known in this industry.... so no, not so much. But do keep on.

Frankly, you are the one who kind of comes off as nuts here. I guess all the times the Goyim did a swirly on your Jew-fro had an effect.

Really? you're a nutjob Joey. You could snap at anytime

You've been brainwashed by the Jewish media and are too stupid to realize it.

After the JEWS manipulated us into a war over a LIE.

You do get this, right? Those Americans would be alive today of the Jews hadn't lied about Iraq having WMD's to start with.

Hey, guy, here's Bibi lying to us about Iraqi WMD's.

Now, being a bunch of weasels, when the whole thing turned to shit, you were nowhere to be found.

SO why should anyone listen to you now?

You could put every western leader up there saying the same shit crazy boy ..what about the Jewish media again?

You could put every western leader up there saying the same shit crazy boy ..what about the Jewish media again?

every Western leader said no such thing. The French, the Germans, and a lot of other said this was a terrible idea. and we called them "Surrender Monkeys" and invaded anyway.

Until it turned to shit. Then all the people who advocated it were nowhere to be found.

"Hey, let's invade Iran now!" the same people will say.

The Jewish Marching Song - "Onward Christian Soldiers".

This guy is s joke

Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal

492175840.jpg

Sometime this week, President Obama is scheduled to sign an executive order to meet the Oct. 15 “adoption day” he has set for the nuclear deal he says he has made with Iran. According to the president’s timetable the next step would be “the start day of implementation,” fixed for Dec. 15.

But as things now stand, Obama may end up being the only person in the world to sign his much-wanted deal, in effect making a treaty with himself.

The Iranians have signed nothing and have no plans for doing so. The so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has not even been discussed at the Islamic Republic’s Council of Ministers. Nor has the Tehran government bothered to even provide an official Persian translation of the 159-page text.

The Islamic Majlis, the ersatz parliament, is examining an unofficial text and is due to express its views at an unspecified date in a document “running into more than 1,000 pages,” according to Mohsen Zakani, who heads the “examining committee.”

“The changes we seek would require substantial rewriting of the text,” he adds enigmatically.

Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal

Forum List

Back