Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Hey, guy, here's Bibi lying to us about Iraqi WMD's.

Now, being a bunch of weasels, when the whole thing turned to shit, you were nowhere to be found.

SO why should anyone listen to you now?

what was the "lie"??

This guy is s joke

Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal

492175840.jpg

Sometime this week, President Obama is scheduled to sign an executive order to meet the Oct. 15 “adoption day” he has set for the nuclear deal he says he has made with Iran. According to the president’s timetable the next step would be “the start day of implementation,” fixed for Dec. 15.

But as things now stand, Obama may end up being the only person in the world to sign his much-wanted deal, in effect making a treaty with himself.

The Iranians have signed nothing and have no plans for doing so. The so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has not even been discussed at the Islamic Republic’s Council of Ministers. Nor has the Tehran government bothered to even provide an official Persian translation of the 159-page text.

The Islamic Majlis, the ersatz parliament, is examining an unofficial text and is due to express its views at an unspecified date in a document “running into more than 1,000 pages,” according to Mohsen Zakani, who heads the “examining committee.”

“The changes we seek would require substantial rewriting of the text,” he adds enigmatically.

Rupert's Rag.

Say, why aren't you in Israel killing Palestinians? It's all the rage these days.

This guy is s joke

492175840.jpg

Sometime this week, President Obama is scheduled to sign an executive order to meet the Oct. 15 “adoption day” he has set for the nuclear deal he says he has made with Iran. According to the president’s timetable the next step would be “the start day of implementation,” fixed for Dec. 15.

But as things now stand, Obama may end up being the only person in the world to sign his much-wanted deal, in effect making a treaty with himself.

The Iranians have signed nothing and have no plans for doing so. The so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has not even been discussed at the Islamic Republic’s Council of Ministers. Nor has the Tehran government bothered to even provide an official Persian translation of the 159-page text.

The Islamic Majlis, the ersatz parliament, is examining an unofficial text and is due to express its views at an unspecified date in a document “running into more than 1,000 pages,” according to Mohsen Zakani, who heads the “examining committee.”

“The changes we seek would require substantial rewriting of the text,” he adds enigmatically.

Rupert's Rag.

Say, why aren't you in Israel killing Palestinians? It's all the rage these days.

really ? how many muslims have Israel killed this year vs the number of muslims
muslims have killed this year?

that`s because they hit only unarmed people

I do not know you, suplex------but I am willing to GUESS that you are an
islamo Nazi. I am going to tell you some interesting details of your filthy and
disgusting inherited legacy. The filth of your disgusting people disarmed jews
completely----by their own disgusting laws ----1700 years ago if you were spawned
by Christians and 1400 years ago if you were spawned by muslims. The objective
was your UNOPPOSED FILTH AND STENCH. That the very notion of armed jews
frightens you-----is------what you that which you are

This guy is s joke

492175840.jpg

Rupert's Rag.

Apples/oranges.

Israel’s domination of Palestinians makes violence inevitable | Mairav Zonszein

Israeli Police Fatally Shoot Two Palestinian Teen Attackers, Injure Two Others

Israel divided over wave of violence - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Racist Israeli soccer fans in the firing line

Israeli Soccer Violence Moves Racism up the Government's Agenda

This guy is s joke

492175840.jpg

Rupert's Rag.

Apples/oranges.

And how many of these incidents involve beheadings for wearing different color underwear?

This guy is s joke

492175840.jpg

Rupert's Rag.

Apples/oranges.

And how many of these incidents involve beheadings for wearing different color underwear?
Mangos/Papayas

Mangos/Papayas

Nope...Beheadings/No Beheadings
OK, moron, I'll play: link to Palestinians beheading Israelis.

Thank God Muslims only behead each other; and on occasion a non-Muslim reporter.
But I guess you missed those YouTube videos.
Jews...they only stab and dump their bodies in caves.

Thank God Muslims only behead each other; and on occasion a non-Muslim reporter.
So...no link?

As I thought. You're dismissed.

Mangos/Papayas

So...no link?

An idiot thinks he won an argument:uhoh3:..Muslims slaughtering each other all over the middle east and all you can thing about is Jews:eusa_wall:

Mangos/Papayas

So...no link?

An idiot thinks he won an argument:uhoh3:..Muslims slaughtering each other all over the middle east and all you can thing about is Jews:eusa_wall:
Who brought up Jews?

So...no link?

Who brought up Jews?

One of these days I hope to see a clown like you to actually contribute something of substance to the topic of one thread. Even one of your own. Independent thought may be asking too much of a clown like you though... You're just not that bright

So...no link?

Who brought up Jews?
See your own post 686...Those EVIL Jews!

So...no link?

Who brought up Jews?

One of these days I hope to see a clown like you to actually contribute something of substance to the topic of one thread. Even one of your own. Independent thought may be asking too much of a clown like you though... You're just not that bright
Yeah, sorry. Not going to let you deflect this thread from Israel's despicable actions and official policies to an imagined attack on Jews or Judaism.

So...no link?

Who brought up Jews?
The word Jew isn't in any of those headlines, dope.

So...no link?

Who brought up Jews?

Yeah, sorry. Not going to let you deflect this thread from Israel's despicable actions and official policies to an imagined attack on Jews or Judaism.
Yeah; can't allow a little thing like West Bank Jordanians blowing themselves up in buses in 1999-2000 to get in the way of your bleeding heart, non-brain reaction.
Just wondering...When's the last time you visited the West Bank of Jordan.
Please don't tell me never and then continue giving your brainless input.

So...no link?

Who brought up Jews?
The word Jew isn't in any of those headlines, dope.
Sure, Israeli is NOT a code word for Jew...Nope; no way, no how!

Forum List

Back