JFK Assassination: Doesn't it seem strange???

Maybe a bit off topic,but I was wondering...Some sources say that Oswald qualified as a "marksman",and others say he qualified as a "sharpshooter" while in the marines.Which is it?
Either way,he was enough of a shot to shoot JFK.

the facts prove he could not have done it with the weapon he had that day in the fact it was a piece of crap.this also proves he was pretty much a lousy shot.
edited for wall of text and no link......

He was spotted right before the shooting and right after...

I am a Proud Libertarian and supporter of Rand Paul 2016. My political idol is Ron Paul. I use common sense.

yeah many people here have been brainwashed into believing Obama is any different than Bush or romney any different than Obama.:cuckoo: I tip my cap off to you for voting for ron paul but I trust his son Rand about as far as i can spit. Rand unlike Ron,endorced Romney for the nomination and recently he met up wih Karl Rove to recieve canpan contributions.I am afraid he has sold out his father and the american people. thats why I am sticking with gary johnson who has similair views that Ron Had.

Well, I did not vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. I am 17. At the time, I would have been Romney all the way. I did not covert until after the election.

I have faith in Rand. He is going to keep his fathers revolution going. He has to receive campaign funds. He endorsed Romney because Johnson could not win. I respect that. Remember, the rEVOLution is only postponed!

I am a Proud Libertarian and supporter of Rand Paul 2016. My political idol is Ron Paul. I use common sense.

Claps to the nutjob 9/11. Gotta throw a bone sometimes

Maybe a bit off topic,but I was wondering...Some sources say that Oswald qualified as a "marksman",and others say he qualified as a "sharpshooter" while in the marines.Which is it?
Either way,he was enough of a shot to shoot JFK.

the facts prove he could not have done it with the weapon he had that day in the fact it was a piece of crap.this also proves he was pretty much a lousy shot.
edited for wall of text and no link......

The facts prove no such thing.

The on ly source which matters is the Marine corps. The Marine Corps conducts the best basic rifle marksmanship training in the US military. In addition their records clearly show Oswald qualified as a Sharpshooter which makes him average within the USMC. This means he was not a lousy shot but a good one.

His rifle was a cheap one and not very good but still a deadly weapon. It was proven that this rifle was as accurate as an M14 when fired at targets at less than 200 yards.

All three shots OSwald fired were at less than 100 yards and under very easy and favorable conditions.

Oswald's gun is accurate, but hard to re aim and hard to reload. He could not have fired off those shots

yeah many people here have been brainwashed into believing Obama is any different than Bush or romney any different than Obama.:cuckoo: I tip my cap off to you for voting for ron paul but I trust his son Rand about as far as i can spit. Rand unlike Ron,endorced Romney for the nomination and recently he met up wih Karl Rove to recieve canpan contributions.I am afraid he has sold out his father and the american people. thats why I am sticking with gary johnson who has similair views that Ron Had.

Well, I did not vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. I am 17. At the time, I would have been Romney all the way. I did not covert until after the election.

I have faith in Rand. He is going to keep his fathers revolution going. He has to receive campaign funds. He endorsed Romney because Johnson could not win. I respect that. Remember, the rEVOLution is only postponed!

sorry but at 17 you're not yet a man...it does explain your crush on rand paul...

So let me get this straight...

There are 15-20 workers in the TSBD. Only Oswald leaves, catches a bus, then a cab, then walks home, gets a gun, pops a cop, sheds his jacket in the process, ducks into a movie theater without paying and is arrested.

No other employees did anything remotely as suspicious; only LHO.

Can any of you explain why he would have done such a thing if he didn't fire the shots?

There are 15-20 workers in the TSBD. Only Oswald leaves, catches a bus, then a cab, then walks home, gets a gun, pops a cop, sheds his jacket in the process, ducks into a movie theater without paying and is arrested.

Nope, not suspicious at all. :eusa_whistle:

Now, they'll counter with the old "Oswald knew he'd been set up to take the fall" story. :eusa_whistle:

Nope, not suspicious at all. :eusa_whistle:

Now, they'll counter with the old "Oswald knew he'd been set up to take the fall" story. :eusa_whistle:

They might. But I think you give them far too much credit. I think you'll see the "How do you know he did all of that...the Warren Commission...hmmm... Obviously they lied about all of that."

So if you use common sense how did you end up in the same basket with the Queen of Quack, 9/11 HandJob? :cuckoo:

Oswald's gun is accurate, but hard to re aim and hard to reload. He could not have fired off those shots

Yes he easily could have fired off those three shots as many people have proven.

The Warren Commission used both expert Marksmen and common infantry men from the US army and they all were easily able to load and fire three shots in the same time OSwald did or less.

In addition many people have used the exact same make and model of rifle and proven the time established by the film was adequate.

Claps to the nutjob 9/11. Gotta throw a bone sometimes

notice that all the government agents when they were presented with facts i posted they could not counter,they ran off and changed the subject?:lol: thats how they operate and thats how their handlers instruct them to troll.dont try and adress the facts when they know they are cornered and change the subject.never fails.they do that everytime.:lol::lol:

btw,it doesnt matter who you vote for,we dont elect these people,the establishment does.whoever they want in office is the one that serves in office so voting is a waste of time.doesnt matter if everybody in the world had voted ron paul,the establishment always rigs the elections.

just wondering,the agent trolls on here never watch vidoes,did you watch that short 40 minute vidoe i posted that proves there were multiple shooters there in dallas with photos of multiple bullets photographed that prove there were multile bullets shot that day that could not be traced back to oswalds rifle?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back