JFK Assassination: Doesn't it seem strange???

I have heard of BG from my CT circles, but I would not go that far

Big Banks Funded the Nazis and Launched a Coup Against the President of the United States

Posted on July 19, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog

Preface: Not all bankers are bad people. For example, many bankers at smaller banks and credit unions are good people who are trying to help their communities.
Banks Fund Terrorists

It is newsworthy that HSBC has been accused by the Senate of laundering money for terrorists. And see this.
Big banks have been caught in a wide variety of criminal activities recently.
But this is nothing new.
American Banks Funded the Nazis

Many big American banks funded the Nazis.
The BBC reported in 1998:
Barclays Bank has agreed to pay $3.6m to Jews whose assets were seized from French branches of the British-based bank during World War II.
Chase Manhattan Bank, which has acknowledged seizing about 100 accounts held by Jews in its Paris branch during World War II ….”Recently unclassified reports from the US Treasury about the activities of Chase in Paris in the 1940s indicate that the local branch worked “in close collaboration with the German authorities” in freezing Jewish assets.
The New York Daily News noted the same year:
The relationship between Chase and the Nazis apparently was so cozy that Carlos Niedermann, the Chase branch chief in Paris, wrote his supervisor in Manhattan that the bank enjoyed “very special esteem” with top German officials and “a rapid expansion of deposits,” according to Newsweek.
Niedermann’s letter was written in May 1942 five months after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and the U.S. also went to war with Germany.
The BBC reported in 1999:
A French government commission, investigating the seizure of Jewish bank accounts during the Second World War, says five American banks Chase Manhattan, J.P Morgan, Guaranty Trust Co. of New York, Bank of the City of New York and American Express had taken part.
It says their Paris branches handed over to the Nazi occupiers about one-hundred such accounts.
One of Britain’s main newspapers – the Guardian – reported in 2004:
George Bush’s grandfather [and George H.W. Bush's father], the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.
His business dealings … continued until his company’s assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act
The documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. The Guardian has seen evidence that shows Bush was the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation (UBC) that represented Thyssen’s US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war.
Bush was a founding member of the bank [UBC] … The bank was set up by Harriman and Bush’s father-in-law to provide a US bank for the Thyssens, Germany’s most powerful industrial family.
By the late 1930s, Brown Brothers Harriman, which claimed to be the world’s largest private investment bank, and UBC had bought and shipped millions of dollars of gold, fuel, steel, coal and US treasury bonds to Germany, both feeding and financing Hitler’s build-up to war.
Between 1931 and 1933 UBC bought more than $8m worth of gold, of which $3m was shipped abroad. According to documents seen by the Guardian, after UBC was set up it transferred $2m to BBH accounts and between 1924 and 1940 the assets of UBC hovered around $3m, dropping to $1m only on a few occasions.
UBC was caught red-handed operating a American shell company for the Thyssen family eight months after America had entered the war and that this was the bank that had partly financed Hitler’s rise to power.
Indeed, banks often finance both sides of wars:

The San Francisco Chronicle also documents that leading financiers Rockefeller, Carnegie and Harriman funded Nazi eugenics programs. American Bankers Funded Coup Against FDR

According to the BBC and other sources, Prescott Bush, JP Morgan and other leading financiers also funded a coup against President Franklin Roosevelt in an attempt – basically – to implement fascism in the U.S..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOP6I9ePdqs"]Max Keiser - Bankers Play Both Sides of Wars - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIFOob4tdI]Zyklon B test on humans - YouTube[/ame]
:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Well, I did not vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. I am 17. At the time, I would have been Romney all the way. I did not covert until after the election.

I have faith in Rand. He is going to keep his fathers revolution going. He has to receive campaign funds. He endorsed Romney because Johnson could not win. I respect that. Remember, the rEVOLution is only postponed!

I am a Proud Libertarian and supporter of Rand Paul 2016. My political idol is Ron Paul. I use common sense.

speaking of elections in this ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats,you probably dont know this Lib but as i said before,someone like ron paul or gary johnson for instance,they dont have a prayer of ever getting elected because to do so,ou got to be a member of that evil CFR organization.an organizationthat in short,considers people like you and me they're enemy since we are not rich and powerful like them.

If you are not a member,you cant become president.even Kennedy was a member.Only difference between him and every president since then is he only attended a couple of their meetings.

He saw what was going on and wanted no part of it. you've heard of bohemian grove right? well he went there once and he saw all the mock human sacrifices they do and everything and he wanted no part of their organization.

The ONLY reason kennedy got into office was because they trusted him.They thought he would be like his father who WAS evil.Just like Bush sr's father,joe kennedy, had ties to the nazis as well.They thought JFK would be a chip off the old block like Bush sr was with his father who helped put Hitler into power.

at first Kennedy went along with their plan approving the CIA'S plans initially to assassinatefidel castro.But he later developed a conscience and no longr could go along with their agenda anymore and was making plans to get rid of them after his reelection.major mistake,he never should have waited.

The establishment made a mistake thinking that he would be just like his father,evil and corrupt,but he was an apple that fell very very far away from the tree and was nothing whatsoever like his father. they thought he would be a chip off the old block like Bush sr was with his father but they underestimated him.They never dreamed that after the mob got him elected,he would go after them tooth and nail and prosecute them like he did after they did the favor of putting him in office in the first place using Joe kennedys mob connections.Buts that just what he did though.

I have heard of BG from my CT circles, but I would not go that far

yeah like i said,the establishment trusted him and made the mistake of thinking he would be like Bush sr,a chip off the old block, evil and corrupt like his father but he wasnt.

Johnny or Jack is fine...
Wow, long post...
You haven't uttered any facts. All you need is one to convict!

just wondering,i cant get the agent trolls on here to comment on this video that proves there were multiple shooters with all the unnaccounted bullets photographed that day like one on the manhole cover ect,so could you watch this short 40 minute video and comment on it?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/325618-did-a-right-winger-kill-kennedy-14.html

Nope, sadly, I wasn't..
Do you think I want to be one of them (points to 9/11 inside job guy)? No! I just am because of the facts

uh what are you talking about,that makes no sense?

I don't WANT to be a conspiracy theorist, but I HAVE to because the facts point to nothing else
false ...... the facts do no such thing...
you are a conspiracy theorist because you can't tell fact from fiction..

Nope, sadly, I wasn't..
Do you think I want to be one of them (points to 9/11 inside job guy)? No! I just am because of the facts

uh what are you talking about,that makes no sense?

I don't WANT to be a conspiracy theorist, but I HAVE to because the facts point to nothing else

your actually a conspiracy REALIST.see thats a term the government hatched decades ago and started labeling people who did not fall for their lies about events like the jfk assassination and 9/11 labeling them as conspiracy theorists pretending all we have is wacky theories to go by.

whats really cracks me up is the ignorance of the bush dupes who believe in the 9/11 fairy tale.they always say 9/11 wasnt a conspiracy.proving what idiots they are not even knowing what a conspiracy is.:lol::lol: because even if you accept the official version of the governments,it WAS a conspiracy because you only need 2 or more people involved for a conspiracy.:lol: they dont even know what that word means half of them.:lol:

that works for the jfk assassination,but not for 9/11.:lol:

the official verion of 9/11 is a conspiracy THEORY of the governments,peiople that believe in that theory are the ones that are conspiracy theorists.again another lie by the government where the facts dont fit the explanation.

FALSE! YOUR manufacturing bullshit.
that's you're and you're wrong.
your theorizing is based on a false and unprovable premise...

Unprovable?
The gun was crap and Oswald was a bad shot...that's the premise! Do you deny that fact?
yes there is no quantifiable evidence to back that up just specious speculation.
Oswald was an ex marine all marines must be marksman or they wash out of boot camp.
it's a basic requirement.
how do I know ?.....my dad was a DI AND a top marksman.

FALSE! YOUR manufacturing bullshit.
that's you're and you're wrong.
your theorizing is based on a false and unprovable premise...

Unprovable?
The gun was crap and Oswald was a bad shot...that's the premise! Do you deny that fact?

Yes...

No evidence suggest he was a "bad" shot.
As for the gun being "crap", the notion that you needed a perfect weapon to make that shot is, in fact, crap also.

Forum List

Back