🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jihad – Even in Sweden

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
[I'm really puzzled where to post this as it includes both Europe and the USA. And, I don't know whether or not it should be in Religion]

Islamic extremism on the rise in Sweden: study

Published: 31 Jan 2014

Violent Islamic extremists in Sweden pose an increased threat to the public, a government investigation found on Friday, with the prime risks coming from those who have travelled to war zones for military training.

Okay, some will call my posting this Islamaphobic. But, I didn't write the story which is an example of what is happening throughout Europe – and is being under-reported here in the USA. Read more @ Islamic extremism on the rise in Sweden: study - The Local

And then comes this story out of Texas

New Texas Mecca: Islamic Association Of North Texas Building A "Vast Community" In Texas

By eaglerising / 1 February 2014

Read more at New Texas Mecca: Islamic Association Of North Texas Building A "Vast Community" In Texas » Eagle Rising

And, here's the group's website Islamic Association of North Texas - IANT so decide for yourself.

Building a nice Islamic community center to serve the needs of muslim families in the Dallas area isn't jihad or forcing sharia law on anyone.

True story........ :cool:

Firebombs thrown at police in Muslim area of Stockholm

2L_Sweden-Riots_Pic-300x203.jpg

I remember posting something about areas in Sweden controlled by Muslims where police were not supposed to go. Our friends from there told me I was full of s**t and the reports were nothing buy Islamaphobic rants.

Well, while this came to me via Jihad Watch, the story is actually from Reuters @ Firebombs thrown at police in Stockholm riot?

Western Europe is being colonized and the last people in the world who seem to be aware of it are Western Europeans.

I miss the 60s when Sweden was still Sweden and when London was called "Swinging London" instead of being one of the worldwide epicenters for Islamist terrorism. .

Forum List

Back