Jim Justice has a firm grasp on priorities

Uhh... Forrest through the trees. I'm sorry... You are kind of an idiot to believe there are no differences between male and females after puberty in regards to some sports.
Then explain to us why transwomen don't dominate at the olympics. After all, they are allowed to compete. Yet best I know, the number of medals won by transwomen is ... zero.
That's easy... You are wrong... They were not allowed to compete. Might this year, or in the future.

Governor Justice has his priorities. Boys becoming she-males so they can compete on the girls' team hasn't happened yet in the Tremendous State of West Virginia.

But why wait until it does? It has happened in less civilized states in America.

BTW, there are more than a dozen gender benders in WV according to the lib theory. Libs contend that 10% of all kids are she-males or shims.
Why not ban space aliens while you are at it ? Hes a backward shit kicker in a third world state that is probably subsidised by civilised America.
Civilized..meaning Batshit Crazy!!!

Fox is telling you this is an issue so you are all jumping on the bandwagon. It isnt an issue outside of your shitty little poisoned minds.

Fox is telling you this is an issue so you are all jumping on the bandwagon. It isnt an issue outside of your shitty little poisoned minds.
I watch Fox just as much as I watch CNN. Excluding of course local channels.

This guy sounds like a Dukes of Hazzard extra and comes across as an idiot. He signs off a law in a state that has a total of 12 trans kids.
Shame on the state for electing such an idiot and shame on the GOP for not addressing the real issues in that shithole.

Are you really mocking his accent?

Why does it matter if it has 12 or a million?

the law protects student-atheltics...in particular women sports.

Why do you want to destroy women sports?

This is what the extremists told us about aids and Gay Marriage too. That it really doesn't affect very many people, and certainly none in civilized areas like West Virginia.

That turned out not to be the case.

These plagues aren't being confined to NYC and San Fran and Hollywood.

This is what the extremists told us about aids and Gay Marriage too. That it really doesn't affect very many people, and certainly none in civilized areas like West Virginia.

How has gay marriage affected you ? Please explain.

The young ladies impacted by it are saying it's an issue...https://www.cbsnews.com/news/connecticut-transgender-athletes-face-federal-discrimination-complaint-from-females-over-title-ix-violations/

The Supreme Court told you that you would live with gay marriage and when you fall to the level of deciding that is extremism you need to find some obscure corner of the world to go live.

Some people are going to see this as a side switch. Those people are idiots.

How does someone else getting married mean anything to you?

The young ladies impacted by it are saying it's an issue...https://www.cbsnews.com/news/connecticut-transgender-athletes-face-federal-discrimination-complaint-from-females-over-title-ix-violations/
They are not a real concern. Perhaps they should train harder.

The Supreme Court told you that you would live with gay marriage and when you fall to the level of deciding that is extremism you need to find some obscure corner of the world to go live.

Actually, most civilized countries don't recognize Gay Marriage at all, from India to Zambia to my own native land of Poland.

They seem real enough to file a lawsuit, and real enough to the young ladies suffering

I know libs don't really like science, but training harder won't solve the problem. Men, even those that ID as women, are born with XY chromosomes. Which genetically gives them an unfair advantage of women, even those that ID as male, who are born with XX chromosomes.

These chromosomes, help produce different horomones. Folks with XY chromosomes, are genitically going to be stronger, and able to build strength faster...in particular that the young high school/ college age..it's not sexist, or racist, it's just science and nature.

Gov Justice simply wants to make sports fair in his lovely state. Maybe you don't understand that concept because you never played a sport...I don't know..

I don't watch Fox all that much anymore. So they don't have any influence on what I think.

This guy sounds like a Dukes of Hazzard extra and comes across as an idiot. He signs off a law in a state that has a total of 12 trans kids.
Shame on the state for electing such an idiot and shame on the GOP for not addressing the real issues in that shithole.

You ever BEEN W. VA? Of course not. And what does it matter if there's only 12 trans kids there.. And where did you GET that figure? Might only BE a couple hundred in Massachusetts. but TWO of them finished 1st and 2nd in the state track finals RUINING scholarship and record changes for the VAST majority of dickless chicks who sweated and trained their asses off for nothing..

Think I'll go harass a bunch of Brits about THEIR "shithole" issues...

Sounds like fun..

Governer Shitkicker states there are only 12. Seriously you must be demented to see this as a problem when your state is a shithole.

Not my state limey beak.. You didn't comment on the example I gave of the damage that JUST TWO "chicks with dicks" could do in Massachusetts in just ONE YEAR!!!

Ruined the dreams and hard work of THOUSANDS of REAL chicks and that's just the BEGINNING of the issues with this travesty..

Let's see what happens to Euro Womens soccer in 8 or 10 years if all your gender confused ADVANTAGE SEEKING phony trans teens and young adults start infiltrating women's leagues in sleepy stinky England..

They seem real enough to file a lawsuit, and real enough to the young ladies suffering

I know libs don't really like science, but training harder won't solve the problem. Men, even those that ID as women, are born with XY chromosomes. Which genetically gives them an unfair advantage of women, even those that ID as male, who are born with XX chromosomes.

These chromosomes, help produce different horomones. Folks with XY chromosomes, are genitically going to be stronger, and able to build strength faster...in particular that the young high school/ college age..it's not sexist, or racist, it's just science and nature.

Gov Justice simply wants to make sports fair in his lovely state. Maybe you don't understand that concept because you never played a sport...I don't know..

When Tommy is defending the indefensible, neither science, biology or just plain fairness matters..

WOMEN are gonna be the victims of LGBTQ activists. I've said that for 15 years and NOW we're getting the picture...

BTW -- Dont forget your "Birth Giver" on "Birth Giver's DAY" this Sunday.. Remember that MEN can have babies too.. (No Joke -- serious Woke derangement at work).. Seems like they FORGET that not ALL MOMS can have kids. So -- if you're adopted -- You have no known "Birth Giver"..

Don't call your Mum.. Call your Birth Giver.

That agenda driven bitch should be fired. She was rude and has no business being on TV. You can report news without being adversarial. The legislature sent him a bill that he agreed with and signed. The bitch didn't have to cover it.

Uhh... Forrest through the trees. I'm sorry... You are kind of an idiot to believe there are no differences between male and females after puberty in regards to some sports.
Then explain to us why transwomen don't dominate at the olympics. After all, they are allowed to compete. Yet best I know, the number of medals won by transwomen is ... zero.

It's zero because the IOC didn't set standards till 2020 and there hasn't been any games held under the new standards. You're just not very bright are ya???????????????

Yeah, that's why girls are suing to get boys out of their sports. You really are a fucking retard.

Are you really mocking his accent?

Why does it matter if it has 12 or a million?

the law protects student-atheltics...in particular women sports.

Why do you want to destroy women sports?

Because he prefers chicks with dicks over a real woman. Commie hate real women.

Forum List

Back