Jimmy Carter tells the truth about Isreal

Look at your username and your avatar. Do you expect anyone to take you seriously??

You're well known to be a deranged conspiracy theorist who cant handle the truth

Go smoke some pot and watch Cheech and Chong.
I love how 10 posters thanked you for your drive-by shooting that had nothing to do with the thread topic.

Got any more people you wanna trash?

Got anything you want to say about Carter? Or what Carter said?

I guess it's more fun playing "kill the messenger".

9/11's username, which implies that the American gov't was secretly involved in the mass murder of 3,000 of its own citizens, inspires tremendous disgust and invalidates ANY of his opinions on the matter. Don't you realize that?

9/11's username, which implies that the American gov't was secretly involved in the mass murder of 3,000 of its own citizens, inspires tremendous disgust and invalidates ANY of his opinions on the matter. Don't you realize that?
I understand it, but that doesn't automatically mean all his comments are wrong.

Your personal feelings towards another poster have nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of any assertions he/she might make.

Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals.

I understand it, but that doesn't automatically mean all his comments are wrong.

Your personal feelings towards another poster have nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of any assertions he/she might make.

It shows he has an agenda that should get every decent persons back up. It brings into question every word he writes as it could be subversive, just as it brings his POV into closer scrutiny. In fact he should have had his avatar removed by the moderators as being against the rules.

Look at your username and your avatar. Do you expect anyone to take you seriously??

You're well known to be a deranged conspiracy theorist who cant handle the truth

Go smoke some pot and watch Cheech and Chong.
I love how 10 posters thanked you for your drive-by shooting that had nothing to do with the thread topic.

Got any more people you wanna trash?

Got anything you want to say about Carter? Or what Carter said?

I guess it's more fun playing "kill the messenger".

Thats because the poster is a know. Anti semitic scumbag who trashes Jews and Israelis all the time.

As for the video, Ive seen it many times and he is entitled to his opinions, but I disagree with him.

And I wouldn't talk about personal attacks, you are the king of that loiney.
So, what else are going to whine about?

of course a paid zionist troll would say that.I use the user name for people like these agents who automatically come on and say 9/11 wasnt an inside job,to prove it was showing any facts or evidence to back up their lies.:cuckoo:they fail everytime resorting to INTERNET links as evidence.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ignoring the facts that many witnesses heard explosions going off in the basement before the towers collapse,ignoring there are demolition experts that have said they came down because of demoltions as well as architiects and engineers,ignoring the best pilots in the world have said they could not fly a jet airliner into the pentagon the way the commssion said the highjackers allegedly did,ignoring there are high ranking officials in the military government that dont accept their lies either,as well as ignoring that half the 9/11 familys dont accept their lies either.:cuckoo:

to defend the lies of the 9/11 commission report is spitting in the faces of these familys that all these trolls have done.Its well documented that most new yorkers in oinion polls have said they dont believe the lies of the 9/11 commission report.

I see one agent here saying he has seen that video,yeah he watched it only seeing what he WANTS to see or he would be aware of all these facts I know about.:cuckoo:

oh think im lying about all those high ranking people in the military,architiects and enginners and high government officials that dont accept the lies of the government either and that most the 9/11 familys dont believe their lies either? bullshit.look below.:cuckoo:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

911 Proof

the official conspiracy theory apologists are so ignorant about 9/11,they dont even get it that half the familys dont accept theior lies either and many have filed lawsuits against our corrupt government as well.:cuckoo:

Disrespectful to the Victims

A common tactic that 9/11 apologists use for changing the subject away from 9/11 truth is to claim that questioning the official version is "disrespectful to the victims and their families".

In fact, half of the victim's families believe that 9/11 was an inside job (listen to this interview). Many family and friends of victims not only support the search for 9/11 truth, but they demand it (please ignore the partisan tone). See also this interview.

Indeed, it has now become so clear that the 9/11 Commission was a whitewash that the same 9/11 widows who called for the creation of the 9/11 Commission are now demanding a new investigation (see also this video).

And dying heroes, soon-to-be victims themselves, the first responders who worked tirelessly to save lives on and after 9/11, say that controlled demolition brought down the Twin Towers and that a real investigation is necessary.

So next time someone tells you that questioning 9/11 is disrespectful to the victims, show him or her the facts contained in this story, and educate them to the fact that NOT questioning the heinous lie passing for the official story is what is truly disrespectful to the victims and their families. For failing to uncover the truth of 9/11 will mean that the victims died in vain: just 3,000 of countless victims of false flag terror committed by Western (and other) governments from Rome to the present.

If, instead, the truth of 9/11 is revealed and the perpetrators are brought to justice, the victims of this horrible tragedy will have helped educate America and the world as to the secret history of false flag terror, and their deaths will have been heroic and honorable.

Last edited:

of course a paid zionist troll would say that.I use the user name for people like these agents who automatically come on and say 9/11 wasnt an inside job,to prove it was showing any facts or evidence to back up their lies.:cuckoo:they fail everytime resorting to INTERNET links as evidence.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ignoring the facts that many witnesses heard explosions going off in the basement before the towers collapse,ignoring there are demolition experts that have said they came down because of demoltions as well as architiects and engineers,ignoring the best pilots in the world have said they could not fly a jet airliner into the pentagon the way the commssion said the highjackers allegedly did,ignoring there are high ranking officials in the military government that dont accept their lies either,as well as ignoring that most the 9/11 familys dont accept their lies either.:cuckoo:

to defend the lies of the 9/11 commission report is spitting in the faces of these familys that all these trolls have done.Its well documented that most new yorkers in oinion polls have said they dont believe the lies of the 9/11 commission report.

I see one agent here saying he has seen that video,yeah he watched it only seeing what he WANTS to see or he would be aware of all these facts I know about.:cuckoo:

oh think im lying about all those high ranking people in the military,architiects and enginners and high government officials that dont accept the lies of the government either and that most the 9/11 familys dont believe their lies either? bullshit.look below.:cuckoo:

This is the wrong forum for your conspiracy garbage, moron.

shoot the messenger do the agent trolls roudy and sweet caroline because the truth hurts.they cant refute my facts so they do the easy thing,shoot the messenger cause the truth hurts.typical shill rebuttals.

shoot the messenger do the agent trolls roudy and sweet caroline because the truth hurts.they cant refute my facts so they do the easy thing,shoot the messenger cause the truth hurts.typical shill rebuttals.

How can you call them trolls when they post regularly while you, the real troll, show up now and then with your silly nonsense? No doubt you also troll all the other forums with your nonsense.

Jimma is senile, has dementia and the onset of Alzheimers. Anyone who would use Jimma Carter's opinions is head and shoulders into the bottom of the septic tank.

That is like saying all zionists are mentally retarded, delusional, have penis envy and fantasize about butt sex. There are probably some that don't.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

funny that some idiot troll Roudy came on here saying carter was the second worst president after the clown we have in office..:cuckoo: He was so bad he did this act-fired George Bush sr as CIA director,then brought in stansfield turner who reformed the CIA firing all their secret covert operaters,then reagan gets in of course and fires turner and gets them back to their covert operations again.

which is what the corrent clown in office is doing now.seems liek rody should love obama then.must be a racist who hates blacks.

Last edited:

What truth?? None of that drivel you blab about is truth.

Dont you get it you Islamic shill, everytime there is a high profile event, there are conspiracy theorists who make shit up and try to pass it off as the truth and you idiots actually believe it lol

Or you're probably a paid shill for Muslims who are trying to take the attention off their involvement in 9/11.
You fail

You can't say "the truth hurts" for mental illness. :cuckoo: It IS disrespectful of the victims. Is it because you just can't admit that Arabs did it? Guess what--you can still blame the JOOS!! Just say the Arabs did it because of our support for Israel. Oh wait, that would mean Israel is INDIRECTLY responsible, and you want Israel to be 100% responsible. I get it now. :doubt:

O common 9/11, even you know that you are the biggest troll here. Lol!

I seriously cant get over what a poser you are

Jimmy Carter unveils truth about Israel - YouTube

Carter mentions in his book Palestine,peace not aparthied and in the video how the palestines want peace not war but Israel illegally occupies their territory.

the zionist shills that have been allowed to roam these boards will come on and attack carter here of course.:cuckoo:

Even in this video Carter maintains that there is absolutely no system of Apartheid in Israel proper.

carter is the anti-Semitic moron miss lilian raised him to be.

How can you call them trolls when they post regularly while you, the real troll, show up now and then with your silly nonsense? No doubt you also troll all the other forums with your nonsense.

cause all you trolls do is defend the lies of Israel here everyday ignoring the atrocities they commit and ignoring evidence and facts people present to you all refusing to admit you have been proven wrong.,thats why so many people stay away from this section because of the behavior that goes on around here from the people that worship the atrocities israel committs posting lies about Palestinians and ignoring the atrocities of israel.:cuckoo:

sure this is the first time in ages i have posted here,but thats because of how people blatantly defend the atrocities and lies of isreal around here ignoring the evidence and facts about them from many posters such as george phillips who has done an excellent job of getting word out about the atrocities of israel..:cuckoo:

This may be the first time I have posted here in ages,but I have lurked here for many years watching the arrogant behaviour of people blatantly ignoring facts about israels atrocities against palestine.there are far many more trolls here in this section than there in the conspiracy section is why i seldom ever venture in here.:cuckoo:

I dont believe in god,but I sure do believe in karma,therefore I would hate to be in you alls shoes defending their atrocities they commit against mankind.you'll laugh now but one day you wont be laughing when you suffer from all the terrible karma you have brought down on yourself defending the government of israel.

Jimmy Carter unveils truth about Israel - YouTube

Carter mentions in his book Palestine,peace not aparthied and in the video how the palestines want peace not war but Israel illegally occupies their territory.

the zionist shills that have been allowed to roam these boards will come on and attack carter here of course.:cuckoo:

Even in this video Carter maintains that there is absolutely no system of Apartheid in Israel proper.

carter is the anti-Semitic moron miss lilian raised him to be.

as always,jillian troll can only sling stupid one liners while dodging facts.

oh and give it up agent toastman,you said what truth?nice game of dodgeball you play.not going to play your game and give you the attetnion you seek and waste my time with you like you and your handlers want me to.I gave you the facts and evidence,like the chickenshit coward you are,you ran away from it like clockwork.:cuckoo:

cause all you trolls do is defend the lies of Israel here everyday ignoring the atrocities they commit and ignoring evidence and facts people present to you all refusing to admit you have been proven wrong.,thats why so many people stay away from this section because of the behavior that goes on around here from the people that worship the atrocities israel committs posting lies about Palestinians and ignoring the atrocities of israel.:cuckoo:

sure this is the first time in ages i have posted here,but thats because of how people blatantly defend the atrocities and lies of isreal around here ignoring the evidence and facts about them from many posters such as george phillips who has done an excellent job of getting word out about the atrocities of israel..:cuckoo:

This may be the first time I have posted here in ages,but I have lurked here for many years watching the arrogant behaviour of people blatantly ignoring facts about israels atrocities against palestine.there are far many more trolls here in this section than there in the conspiracy section is why i seldom ever venture in here.:cuckoo:

I dont believe in god,but I sure do believe in karma,therefore I would hate to be in you alls shoes defending their atrocities they commit against mankind.you'll laugh now but one day you wont be laughing when you suffer from all the terrible karma you have brought down on yourself defending the government of israel.

I believe in karma too, Islamic troll. Looks like the Palestinians are on the receiving end of it for the warmongering attitude towards Israel for the last 66 years. Now hows about that propagandist shill?

oh and give it up agent toastman,you said what truth?nice game of dodgeball you play.not going to play your game and give you the attetnion you seek and waste my time with you like you and your handlers want me to.I gave you the facts and evidence,like the chickenshit coward you are,you ran away from it like clockwork.:cuckoo:

But you didnt give facts... Stop lying ...

Youre a deadbeat conspiracy theorist, none of the youtube videos youve posted prove anything. Give it up, you're doing nothing but making a fool of yourself. Or dont, who cares lol

Atrocities? Well, let's just ignore the atrocities Muslims/Arabs commit against their own kind and Christians, and just focus on their atrocities against Jews for the moment.
1) Pushing an elderly, wheelchair-bound man into the sea.
2) Blowing up an entire family at a Passover meal.
3) Slitting the throats of infants.
4) Blowing up a bride and her father on her wedding day.
5) Killing 11 Israeli athletes.

I'll leave the 140,000 dead in Syria for another time.

Last edited:

Ignoring the facts that many witnesses heard explosions going off in the basement before the towers collapse,ignoring there are demolition experts that have said they came down because of demoltions as well as architiects and engineers,ignoring the best pilots in the world have said they could not fly a jet airliner into the pentagon the way the commssion said the highjackers allegedly did,ignoring there are high ranking officials in the military government that dont accept their lies either,as well as ignoring that most the 9/11 familys dont accept their lies either.:cuckoo:

This is the wrong forum for your conspiracy garbage, moron.

I think most readers can figure out that he is deranged and needs to seek help. He probably thinks that Rense guy who believes in aliens is his best friend. Actually, Roudy, I wish someone can push him in the cell with one of the two terrorists being held who are the planners of 9/11. Do you think they would be too happy with this sick man for trying to take the credit away from them when they are so proud of what they accomplished? I guess all we can do is have some sympathy for someone who is clearly non compus mentis and who doesn't wish to go for some help with his problem.

Forum List

Back