*JOBS numbers- LIE-Missing ONE LARGE state*

Incorrect. I don't even like Obama a whole lot, he's been a mediocre President IMO. I just really loathe Republican and their sheep followers.

Nothing more loathesome than a BIGOT.. wear it well.. ^^^^^^BIGOT^^^^^

I'm sorry that you feel you have to call me names after being called out on starting this joke of a thread.

LGS is famous for hurling insults and calling others racists and bigots for no other reason than she disagrees with your position on an issue.

I'm sorry that you feel you have to call me names after being called out on starting this joke of a thread.

LGS is famous for hurling insults and calling others racists and bigots for no other reason than she disagrees with your position on an issue.

Is she also famous for creating hysterical threads that are proven to be false?

Gee, the right wing crying wolf again.

First it was the media against them
Then it was the pollsters
Now it's the BLS

The party of "no" is also the party of pussified victimization.

What's funniest about it is that years ago it used to be one of Limbaugh's (and all his copiers) favorite shots to take at the left,

that they were the ones always playing the victim.

Is she also famous for creating hysterical threads that are proven to be false?

well, she certaily is hysterical.

Any criticism of Herman Cain , even if not directly,is racist.

Last edited:

Poor BUTTHURT Berry.. It wasn't enough to neg a fellow conservative now you come in this thread whining like a biatch.. WHy is that BUTTHURT BERRY?? Because you LIVE in the race forum hurling bigotted comments like how black people are not as intelligent as white people .. I'm not the only who thinks you're a RACIST..

This is just shameless of this Admin, and the BLS.

The BLS for releasing an incomplete report, and not mentioning it, and Obama and the Dems for pointing to the incorrect numbers, that don't include 1/5 of our Economy (cali) and saying look how good things are.

lol

Really the most pathetic display of Desperation, and dishonesty once again by this admin.

The BLS SAID there may be a distortion due to seasonal adjustments, which is why the REAL NEWS media doesn't give it a high profile...but carry on, brainwashed dingbat dupes...

The BLS SAID there may be a distortionto sea due sonal adjustments, which is why the REAL NEWS media doesn't give it a high profile...but carry on, brainwashed dingbat dupes...

California DID NOT post theirs... this is NOT a "distortion due to seasonal adjustments".

It was a LIE!

You freeking idiots will die for Obama wont ya?

Now it's the BLS

What's funniest about it is that years ago it used to be one of Limbaugh's (and all his copiers) favorite shots to take at the left,

They're rather quickly becoming the 9/11 truthers of elections

Now it's the BLS

Where is the lie or "CONspiracy".... Oh yeah, its the truth and you cant handle it.

Go vote for the liars, I could care less.... there will be more of us "truthers" than you LIARS.

:fu:

Where is the lie or "CONspiracy".... Oh yeah, its the truth and you cant handle it.

Go vote for the liars, I could care less.... there will be more of us "truthers" than you LIARS.

So let me get this straight;

When the Romney campaign faltered, it was the media's fault.
When the Romney campaign was behind in the polls, it was the pollster's fault.
When the BLS reported the unemployment rate was less than 8%, it was the BLS's error.

Gee, quite a world of denial you guys live in nowadays.

Herman Cain is an outstanding conservative who has not only made his own fortune through hard work and dedication, but also a popular radio host and commentator. He is well loved and respected by Conservatives.. We don't care that you RACISTS don't like him.

Duece is a RACIST.. omg, RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <SQUAWK RACIST>

I have no issue with Herman Cain the entrepreneur, good for him for making a fortune and being a successful businessman. His campaign was an absolute joke and he would have made a joke of a president with his 999 plan.

You stink of bigotry.. You make me sick.. RACIST.

what was so racist about that?.....just askin....

Forum List

Back