*JOBS numbers- LIE-Missing ONE LARGE state*

I except to stop drooling someday? You can't even fucking type properly.

Dude, you're getting your azz kicked and owned at the same time.. Slink away in shame and shut up already.. LOL:fu:

Wrong. Your buddy and you were peddling a bunch of information that was proven to be false. Once that happens you all start throwing out insults. SOP for right wingers.

^ yet another baseless claim from the lying liberal hack piece of fluff, Deuce.

Dude, you're getting your azz kicked and owned at the same time.. Slink away in shame and shut up already.. LOL:fu:

Wrong. Your buddy and you were peddling a bunch of information that was proven to be false. Once that happens you all start throwing out insults. SOP for right wingers.

Just another day at the office for LyingShitSlinger and Liarability. :eusa_clap:

And Ace, if you really want a good laugh, just keep reminding the angryfratboi that CAIN IS ABLE! The dope actually had that in his signature line for months! :lmao:

Just another day at the office for LyingShitSlinger and Liarability. :eusa_clap:

And Ace, if you really want a good laugh, just keep reminding the angryfratboi that CAIN IS ABLE! The dope actually had that in his signature line for months! :lmao:

A Herman Cain supporter? That explains the idiocy!

My buddy? I don't even know Liability..I've read his posts here.. He's not even on my friend's list.. I was just being honest.. you are looking like a complete azz but hey, suit yourself.

And Ace, if you really want a good laugh, just keep reminding the angryfratboi that [/COLOR][/SIZE] The dope actually had that in his signature line for months! :lmao:

Oh look, it's a member of the Heffer Dyke Squad.. LOL You, Ravi, Bod, and Witchypoo travel in packs, like drooling dogs messaging each other gang bang style to swarm threads.. :) Rather comical.. Thanks for coming! :lol: Wait.. I have a better name.. "The Insane Dyke Posse." Don't thank me.. all in a day's work. ;-)

Last edited:

Once again, to a dimwit loser in life like you, a drooling vegetable who wants to go down on President Obama, it has to be unthinkable to support anybody who is actually smarter than the festering pile of pus you wish to sodomize.

Cain would be a lot more able to run this country intelligently than the idiot incumbent and the hacks with whom he surrounds himself.

But if you want to talk stupid, I propose putting you in a cage with Valeravi and TderpM. You could all drown in your drool.

My buddy? I don't even know Liability..I've read his posts here.. He's not even on my friend's list.. I was just being honest.. you are looking like a complete azz but hey, suit yourself.

Says the clown who started this fail of a thread.

There is no measure by which this thread is a fail.

You lib hack drone shitballs just hate it when your propaganda is undercut.

Your butthurt is calling.

:lmao: @ U, bitch.

As if your opinion or any other LEFTIST's make a damn to me??:lol::lol:

The only thing failing in this thread are your lies and propaganda. America isn't buying the snake oil Obama and his Zombie herd are selling.

Once again, to a dimwit loser in life like you, a drooling vegetable who wants to go down on President Obama, it has to be unthinkable to support anybody who is actually smarter than the festering pile of pus you wish to sodomize.

Cain would be a lot more able to run this country intelligently than the idiot incumbent and the hacks with whom he surrounds himself.

But if you want to talk stupid, I propose putting you in a cage with Valeravi and TderpM. You could all drown in your drool.

LOL, Herman Cain. :clap2:

Herman Cain is an outstanding conservative who has not only made his own fortune through hard work and dedication, but also a popular radio host and commentator. He is well loved and respected by Conservatives.. We don't care that you RACISTS don't like him.

Duece is a RACIST.. omg, RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <SQUAWK RACIST>

So because one state's labor department didn't report all of their numbers to the Labor Department, they are lying about the numbers. You guys are so desperate I can smell the stench through my laptop.

^^^^^^^^^ Racist^^^^^^^^^

Herman Cain is an outstanding conservative who has not only made his own fortune through hard work and dedication, but also a popular radio host and commentator. He is well loved and respected by Conservatives.. We don't care that you RACISTS don't like him.

I have no issue with Herman Cain the entrepreneur, good for him for making a fortune and being a successful businessman. His campaign was an absolute joke and he would have made a joke of a president with his 999 plan.

I have no issue with Herman Cain the entrepreneur, good for him for making a fortune and being a successful businessman. His campaign was an absolute joke and he would have made a joke of a president with his 999 plan.

You stink of bigotry.. You make me sick.. RACIST.

Whatever floats your boat.

^ wants to suck Pres. Obama's dick and toss his salad. :eusa_hand:

Whatever floats your boat.

Shameful bigotry .. Always a liberal who spouts off his fat mouth and outs himself..

^^^^^racist^^^^^^^^

^ wants to suck Pres. Obama's dick and toss his salad. :eusa_hand:

Incorrect. I don't even like Obama a whole lot, he's been a mediocre President IMO. I just really loathe Republican and their sheep followers.

Forum List

Back