jo'dell richardson shot by cop

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

video and you can see him toss a the gun away that he was holding. also watch police confrence bottom what kid had looked just like a real weapon. stuped kid got himself killed.

1686776533087.jpeg
one gun kid had one is a real gun. they both look exactly alike. the protestor can just go home. and i dont believe for minute he was made to rob the store.

video and you can see him toss a the gun away that he was holding. also watch police confrence bottom what kid had looked just like a real weapon. stuped kid got himself killed.

View attachment 795185 one gun kid had one is a real gun. they both look exactly alike. the protestor can just go home. and i dont believe for minute he was made to rob the store.
One of the two officers involved in the chase, James Snapp, eventually pinned him down on the ground.
"Stop, please. You got me," Richardson can be heard saying.
A second officer, Roch Gruszeczka, caught up to his partner moments later.

"Gun, gun, let go of the fucking gun," Gruszeczka said. "I'm going to shoot your ass." Shortly after, a gunshot can be heard and Richardson wailing in pain.

Now just listening to that exchange, to your mumble mouth racist ass that sounds like the cop should have shot that kid.

Dumbass gun thug wannabee wins Darwin Award. Bye. Many future victims spared violence from this gangsta wannabee. Give the officers a medal doing a good job.

Dumbass gun thug wannabee wins Darwin Award. Bye. Many future victims spared violence from this gangsta wannabee. Give the officers a medal doing a good job.
course the blacks are on a riot spell all over the place.

Forum List

Back