Jodi Arias Penalty

There's 2 Zimmerman threads. One needs to go bye-bye.

Feather: I think the Sneiderman trial starts in mid-July as testa said.

Zimmerman: I'll do it if you guys do it. LOL Let's start now since there were motions today, I think. Should we move over to the other thread to give our thoughts?

Right from the start, let me say that I feel the jury should be able to consider all the evidence available. I do not think stuff should be hidden or deemed "too prejudical". At least not as many times as it is.

There's a little arrowed thingy at the underneath the Post Quick Reply/Go Advanced buttons that points towards George zimmerman trial. Is it time to move there? Or should we wait the next few days until this case is over???
arrow thingy what what? I need to go to computer.

I think this site already has a Z thread, is what I meant. But let's use the one you started for us. Waiting till Arias is done first?

we could just keep 1 thread and change the name as trials come into play or if there is interest in different trials we would just have to like testa said start a remark with what trial we are talking about.

Feather: I think the Sneiderman trial starts in mid-July as testa said.

Zimmerman: I'll do it if you guys do it. LOL Let's start now since there were motions today, I think. Should we move over to the other thread to give our thoughts?

Right from the start, let me say that I feel the jury should be able to consider all the evidence available. I do not think stuff should be hidden or deemed "too prejudical". At least not as many times as it is.

There's a little arrowed thingy at the underneath the Post Quick Reply/Go Advanced buttons that points towards George zimmerman trial. Is it time to move there? Or should we wait the next few days until this case is over???

I think this site already has a Z thread, is what I meant. But let's use the one you started for us. Waiting till Arias is done first?

Whichever. When I have time I'll post up some links over there on the new stuff coming out this week. We are kind of single focused, some may even call it "obsessive" pshhaw on that.

Whichever. When I have time I'll post up some links over there on the new stuff coming out this week. We are kind of single focused, some may even call it "obsessive" pshhaw on that.

I will be honest I just want us to be able to stay together in 1 room no matter what trial is going on because I enjoy chatting with everyone.

What about changing it to Trial Talk? or even this room then we don't have to keep changing threads.

Take a vote.

If we do it all the same we have to do something like re Z: blah blah re:S blah blah with links and stuff or I'm going to get all confused and think Andrea hired someone to shoot a guy for his skittles.

:lol: Let's do Zimmerman 1st and get that over, then move to Sneiderman. They probably won't overlap.

that sounds good, but can we start a storyline with the info for the S case for us who know little about it? please.

WUT!!!?? Ha ha ha ha ha. I didn't know.

I like you better as 25.

Has someone started a Z thread?

I dont think so...when they do...Im all in:cheers2:

That emoto cracks me up...lol.

Go start one, I can add what's going on at the courthouse and I can tell you we're not getting a summer vacation this year. lol

I just started A Zimmerman thread here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/295420-george-zimmerman-trial.html

I dont think so...when they do...Im all in:cheers2:

That emoto cracks me up...lol.

Go start one, I can add what's going on at the courthouse and I can tell you we're not getting a summer vacation this year. lol

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/295420-george-zimmerman-trial.html

Now we're double zimmering.

Where do we go where do we go!?

There were about 6 new motions filed in the last day, I posted them at the other zimmerman trial link

Take a vote.

If we do it all the same we have to do something like re Z: blah blah re:S blah blah with links and stuff or I'm going to get all confused and think Andrea hired someone to shoot a guy for his skittles.

:lol: Let's do Zimmerman 1st and get that over, then move to Sneiderman. They probably won't overlap.

that sounds good, but can we start a storyline with the info for the S case for us who know little about it? please.

There was a 48 Hours about Andrea a while back - probably on YouTube.

Good idea, testa, to post Z info on the other thread. You're near that trial location, aren't you? So I'm sure you will be very interested in that trial. I'm interested because it will probably wind up challenging the "Stand your ground" law in FL. Not sure if other states have it or not. I have an opinion on this one but I'll listen to the evidence and keep an open mind.

Will it be livestreamed?

25, maybe you should close your Z thread since testa already started posting on the other one. Just a suggestion so we all know where to go to chat together.

Now we're double zimmering.

Where do we go where do we go!?

There were about 6 new motions filed in the last day, I posted them at the other zimmerman trial link

Oh great...we have two...I posted lots of info from the AP and a trial attorney...also put up a poll...damn I put time into it...lol....I didnt know you were starting another one.

I'll try to find background on the Sneiderman case and start a thread with links over the weekend.

Good idea, testa, to post Z info on the other thread. You're near that trial location, aren't you? So I'm sure you will be very interested in that trial. I'm interested because it will probably wind up challenging the "Stand your ground" law in FL. Not sure if other states have it or not. I have an opinion on this one but I'll listen to the evidence and keep an open mind.

Will it be livestreamed?

There are other states that have the Stand you grounf law. It is also called Castle doctrine.

[MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] !!

Can you combine the George Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman Trial threads for us?

We're trying to get started on that and screwed it up.

Thanks!

Will it be livestreamed?

There are other states that have the Stand you grounf law. It is also called Castle doctrine.

My dh is at that courthouse doing something or another.

I'll go wherever. It would be easier to consolidate info somehow.

I'm all for letting everything in. Trials are supposed to be a search for the truth so what's the problem with giving jurors the truth and letting them decide what they find significant? Of course they should let the tox report in.

Forum List

Back