Jodi Arias Penalty

Wow testa! So you're watching it, obv. I had no idea it was such a huge case! Where have I been? Been hearing about it, of course, but I thought the public draw was concerning the viability of stand your ground but then racial profiling came into it and I tuned out a bit. In this case, I don't think racial profiling has anything to do with what happened; many times it's just a flashpoint to enflame the public, IMO. But I have to learn more about this case before I can make an informed opinion about that.

No I'm not watching it. It's married to me.

You're married to a Z player? Judge? Attorney? Oh dear! So that's why you said you won't get a summer vacay. Yikes!

Wow testa! So you're watching it, obv. I had no idea it was such a huge case! Where have I been? Been hearing about it, of course, but I thought the public draw was concerning the viability of stand your ground but then racial profiling came into it and I tuned out a bit. In this case, I don't think racial profiling has anything to do with what happened; many times it's just a flashpoint to enflame the public, IMO. But I have to learn more about this case before I can make an informed opinion about that.

No I'm not watching it. It's married to me.

You're married to a Z player? Judge? Attorney? Oh dear! So that's why you said you won't get a summer vacay. Yikes!

None of the above.
NBC started the racial thing with their creative journalistic editing right off the bat. Not only was that immoral it should be criminal because of the result. I havent watched NBC news since. Shame on them.

something is brewing at the court house.

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

More of Travis' family members just went in. More sheriff's deputies showing up

Media members are slowly nudging their way over to the court entrance. It's getting a bit louder in here.

Travis' family members are showing up. Mike B. went in and the head of security as well. Something is brewing

Well, that's why I asked about livestream. The media distorts everything. Not only do I hate the constant commercials, but I don't appreciate the spin. Much rather watch it for myself and judge, then I like to listen to the pundits to hear their opinions. So I'll be watching it live as much as possible. Unfortunately my DH hasn't had my attention since all of it has gone into this trial. But, he knows I'm hooked on trials so he'll just have to deal with me squeezing him in when I have some time. LOL

PS...Arias court reporter has been summoned back to the courtroom...hmmm

Well, that's why I asked about livestream. The media distorts everything. Not only do I hate the constant commercials, but I don't appreciate the spin. Much rather watch it for myself and judge, then I like to listen to the pundits to hear their opinions. So I'll be watching it live as much as possible. Unfortunately my DH hasn't had my attention since all of it has gone into this trial. But, he knows I'm hooked on trials so he'll just have to deal with me squeezing him in when I have some time. LOL

Here is 1 place you can get Live Stream.
Watch Jodi Arias trial live stream coverage online: New jury possible if unanimous decision not reached in death penalty phase | Christian News on Christian Today

Deputies family and Deanna there.

Thanks Feisty. But I was referring to when Zimmerman trial starts. Maybe the site you posted will air that trial as well?

Thanks Feisty. But I was referring to when Zimmerman trial starts. Maybe the site you posted will air that trial as well?

It will be on orlandosentinel.com myfoxorlando.com to name a couple locals and I can post the direct to the media feed url once that's established.

Thanks everyone! June 10th, right?

So it's just another question from Arias jury? Not a verdict?

• Thanks
Reactions: Viv
Wesh.com will have it will bill schaffer the legal "expert" that did baby killer. Wftv.com will have it and 48 other media entities lol CNN will probably have this one.

Forum List

Back