Jodi Arias Penalty

Sounds good! I'm on Z thread watch...

25 are those your girls? They're beautiful!

Thank you, Test....yep those are mine...got one in fast pitch....one in cheerleading and one in gymnastics.

Lovely, lovely girls. I love seeing their faces. You should be so proud you are so very blessed with them. Girls are a lot of work but fun fun. I'd put mine up but I'm not over the nail polish guy yet. :)

25 are those your girls? They're beautiful!

Thank you, Test....yep those are mine...got one in fast pitch....one in cheerleading and one in gymnastics.

Lovely, lovely girls. I love seeing their faces. You should be so proud you are so very blessed with them. Girls are a lot of work but fun fun. I'd put mine up but I'm not over the nail polish guy yet. :)
Wait, wait! Nail polish guy? More info please.:razz:

Z starts June 10th hearings were scheduled today for 5,6, and 7th. That will be "take care of business" and motions.

I only have one suggestion: watch it with the race and look at the facts of the case instead. Race is going to be covered of by the Jessie Jacksons, Reverend Al whatshisfaces, Black Panthers and Skinheads and Seminole County Sheriff Department, big time. They invaded when it started and they will again. This is a catalyst for other agendas so take all that with a grain of bullshit salt and let's see what the actual evidence says.

That sounded like a mom lecture, sorry, it was meant to be experience from when it happened and thr threats and invasions. Same thing as not posting personal info on AV or witnesses or destroying lives of participants in this one. Play fair. Game on.

I feel for ya being in the middle of all that BS (race card pulling). Come on up to NW FL if you need to escape it.

Can someone please dump water over JVM's head, or at least gag her? She's getting on my nerves already today! What a gossiper and sh!t stirrer!

Stuff going on in the courtroom with family, dp mitigator, et al. juror question. It's getting late...4 day weekend. Jurors still working it if there's another question.

Smelling a Tuesday.

Stuff going on in the courtroom with family, dp mitigator, et al. juror question. It's getting late...4 day weekend. Jurors still working it if there's another question.

Smelling a Tuesday.

Yep. Supposedly, they're waiting on JA's family to get there.

Gonna pull a DrSteve here:

Juror Question: Can one or all of us inject Jodi if we give her the DP?

Beth say JoJo looks upset wiping eyes instead of nose.

Whatever "upset" and JoJo means. Interview denied?

Forum List

Back