Jodi Arias Penalty

Gotta cook supper for the rugrats - BBL.

LOL on "way to Grand Canyon: and "mom stresses me out!"

Jodi who? Do I have to go to that thing? I'm prepping for VACATION mom! what now??

So THAT's how a sociopath is made.

This is why Jodi's family was not in court.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BK_B-wsCUAEf_qC.jpg

Wow! They probably won't show up to see her when she's allowed visitors after she's sent to prison. Anyone think they've finally written her off from their lives?

why show up every day and not show up today? you think they were fed up wih her games? I bet you they know the truth about WHY they were not allowed to talk to the jury, because Jod said NO.

ha ha Fiesty.

"Do I HAVE to make an appearance for JoJo? I'm going on my all expense paid vacation from her being stupid, don't bum me out mom!"

$atom-ant_L08.jpg

what

Last edited:
20 June is going to be the tell all day on what is going to happen, weather it is going to be a penalty faze retrial or that take DP off the table.

What a disaster! Unanimous decision...disaster...July 18th trial resumes...unbelievable. Something tells me there are several that dont even want LWOP...they want life and her walking in 20 years.

5 months of trial...a judge should decide the damn penalty...jurors cant handle it obviously.

Forum List

Back