Jodi Arias Penalty

but what happen to his open door policy? he has nothing to hide blah blah, he should have never let her once she was convicted. i am happy she will spend the next month in her cell 23 hrs a day where she belongs. no jodi show till her next court date

What a disaster! Unanimous decision...disaster...July 18th trial resumes...unbelievable. Something tells me there are several that dont even want LWOP...they want life and her walking in 20 years.

5 months of trial...a judge should decide the damn penalty...jurors cant handle it obviously.

a) if Juan doesn't push - it goes to JS for sentence. 3 out of 5 dp women in AZ were convicted by a 2nd jury. If someone gets to it before me, was Juan's dp woman 1st or 2nd jury? He's tenacious. Would like to see the details of that dp sentence.
B). If Juan pushes it, they get anal summary trial to catch up. Prosc/ defense give summaries
C) M1 stands. Aggravation stands.
D) convicted M1 felon status stands
E) either Juan will push and get a new jury or send to JS and believe she will do lwop
F) why does my phone checker think every word beginning with "a" is anal. Thanks JoJo 2hole. "Aggravating" not "anal" on B, however I'm pretty sure the Nurmster can get his shot at saying "anal sex" sixteen to twenty two more times
G) I'm taking a JoJo break verdict or not... Fuck her.

I will, did they say when they were going take place?

I just heard the Jury does not want to talk at this time.

That's the jury's way of saying

:up_yours:

I don't believe that. I think they're exhausted, they want to get home to their families and back to some semblance of their regular lives. They gave it their all trying and they finished 6months inconclusively. Up yours isn't it. We worked really hard and going home is more like it.

In my opinion.

I have the utmost respect for this jury.

This will be the first real night they've had in months. Go hit the liquor store jury.

Well, damn, I guess maybe there were real Christians on that jury! Unlike this thread.

They should have chosen a jury of all Muslims. They would have put her to death with no problem. They'd probably be disappointd because stoning isn't an option. Nothing like seeing a pretty woman get killed, eh? Probably a big turn-on for some guys.

*sigh*

5104189477_4a18d43a6c_z.jpg

Last edited:
Well, damn, I guess maybe there were real Christians on that jury! Unlike this thread.

They should have chosen a jury of all Muslims. They would have put her to death with no problem. They'd probably be disappointd because stoning isn't an option. Nothing like seeing a pretty woman get killed, eh? Probably a big turn-on for some guys.

You know we asked you yesterday if you would like to start over because of the way things went.
Please no name calling or accusations are needed here. I am sure there is some other thread here some place for that.

Wow! The press release from the state attorney's office left the door open for them to opt out of trying this again. Said they'd decide by the June status conference. I wonder if the Alexander family will feel they want to be done with this and ask to not do a retrial. I don't know what I would decide. Their pain seems unceasing. To think of doing this again, even in part, may be more than they can handle.

that’s a disgusting statement!! It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with her crime. She brutally murdered a man just because he did not want to be with her any more. He was stab 29 times, had his throat slit from ear to ear, and shot in the head. She deserves nothing less than she dished out to him. Stoning would not be painful enough for this cold hearted girl.

Forum List

Back