Jodi Arias Penalty

*sigh*

5104189477_4a18d43a6c_z.jpg

Poor, poor sad hippo. :sad:

Well, damn, I guess maybe there were real Christians on that jury! Unlike this thread.

They should have chosen a jury of all Muslims. They would have put her to death with no problem. They'd probably be disappointd because stoning isn't an option. Nothing like seeing a pretty woman get killed, eh? Probably a big turn-on for some guys.

that’s a disgusting statement!! It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with her crime. She brutally murdered a man just because he did not want to be with her any more. He was stab 29 times, had his throat slit from ear to ear, and shot in the head. She deserves nothing less than she dished out to him. Stoning would not be painful enough for this cold hearted girl.

Well, I happen to believe that she might actually have been provoked beyond what she could endure. I don't think Travis Alexander was the wonderful guy some people are trying to portray.

And you can quit listing his injuries, I've seen the autopsy photos and am not appalled.

And it does have to do with religion. Anyone who is Christian should be praying for her everlasting soul, and forgiving her, and leaving it in the hands of God, not screaming for her death.

After seeing the expressions on the jurors' faces, I can see that they take the responsibility of putting someone to death much more seriously than most of you. Maybe they have a glimmer of doubt about her guilt, just like I do.

To me, hung jury, means the system works, they did their job to the best of their ability and stuck to their own beliefs and principles as they were instructed to do!

So screw the talking head idiot I just heard that claimed this verdict (non verdict really) proved that "people lie" , should not be taken at their word, ever and that much looking behind the words needs to be done, blah blah blah......referring to the jury, calling them liars basically....this was on HLN which I normally don't watch for reasons like hearing this moron!!

ROFLMFAO

You swarm over to this forum, start a topic about the Jodi Arias trial, and then call someone who participates in your topic but happens to disagree with 95% of you...a TROLL?

Anyone who disagrees with you is a troll? ROFL

Not "anyone". Just you. Mormon/Christian jurors? That doesn't disagree with anything we've said because that has zero to do with the trial. That's drop by and post a weirdo Mormon Christian post where it has no place or bearing and yes.. that's called a "troll".

Well, damn, I guess maybe there were real Christians on that jury! Unlike this thread.

They should have chosen a jury of all Muslims. They would have put her to death with no problem. They'd probably be disappointd because stoning isn't an option. Nothing like seeing a pretty woman get killed, eh? Probably a big turn-on for some guys.

You know we asked you yesterday if you would like to start over because of the way things went.
Please no name calling or accusations are needed here. I am sure there is some other thread here some place for that.

Are you kidding me? My statement was pretty mild. You're not very familiar with this forum, are you?

I'll have to go back and read that...about starting over. I didn't see that.

Oh, and I really love all the little inside jokes, etc. Speaking of name calling.

Th tweeting pal of Jodi's was also on there....before NG went all exorcist on her and dumped off the air lol....Donovan claimed she was with the family in the courthouse and they were told there was a a jury question no reason to head back t court room.

Will be interesting to hear the rest of that story (but FTR---I wouldn't put too much stalk in that whole (probably fake) vacation IM!

that’s a disgusting statement!! It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with her crime. She brutally murdered a man just because he did not want to be with her any more. He was stab 29 times, had his throat slit from ear to ear, and shot in the head. She deserves nothing less than she dished out to him. Stoning would not be painful enough for this cold hearted girl.

Well, I happen to believe that she might actually have been provoked beyond what she could endure. I don't think Travis Alexander was the wonderful guy some people are trying to portray.

And you can quit listing his injuries, I've seen the autopsy photos and am not appalled.

And it does have to do with religion. Anyone who is Christian should be praying for her everlasting soul, and forgiving her, and leaving it in the hands of God, not screaming for her death.

After seeing the expressions on the jurors' faces, I can see that they take the responsibility of putting someone to death much more seriously than most of you. Maybe they have a glimmer of doubt about her guilt, just like I do.

How could you have possibly seen the jurors faces? and Jodi (let me caps this) JODI DOES NOT DESERVE FORGIVENESS AND SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE!!!
You can go away now.

They said she was guilty. They just could not agree on a punishment.

Forum List

Back