Jodi Arias Penalty

What a disaster! Unanimous decision...disaster...July 18th trial resumes...unbelievable. Something tells me there are several that dont even want LWOP...they want life and her walking in 20 years.

5 months of trial...a judge should decide the damn penalty...jurors cant handle it obviously.

a) if Juan doesn't push - it goes to JS for sentence. 3 out of 5 dp women in AZ were convicted by a 2nd jury. If someone gets to it before me, was Juan's dp woman 1st or 2nd jury? He's tenacious. Would like to see the details of that dp sentence.
B). If Juan pushes it, they get anal summary trial to catch up. Prosc/ defense give summaries
C) M1 stands. Aggravation stands.
D) convicted M1 felon status stands
E) either Juan will push and get a new jury or send to JS and believe she will do lwop
F) why does my phone checker think every word beginning with "a" is anal. Thanks JoJo 2hole. "Aggravating" not "anal" on B, however I'm pretty sure the Nurmster can get his shot at saying "anal sex" sixteen to twenty two more times
G) I'm taking a JoJo break verdict or not... Fuck her.

LMAO...great post Test...excellent. Hey question....so Juan can decide to bypass the second jury and leave it to the judge to decide? What if the DT wants to roll the dice on her getting life with parole and dont think the judge will give it to her?

I think if this goes to a second jury, it opens up grounds for appeal...especially if they come
back with DP.

Last edited:
Well, damn, I guess maybe there were real Christians on that jury! Unlike this thread.

They should have chosen a jury of all Muslims. They would have put her to death with no problem. They'd probably be disappointd because stoning isn't an option. Nothing like seeing a pretty woman get killed, eh? Probably a big turn-on for some guys.

that’s a disgusting statement!! It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with her crime. She brutally murdered a man just because he did not want to be with her any more. He was stab 29 times, had his throat slit from ear to ear, and shot in the head. She deserves nothing less than she dished out to him. Stoning would not be painful enough for this cold hearted girl.

Well, I happen to believe that she might actually have been provoked beyond what she could endure. I don't think Travis Alexander was the wonderful guy some people are trying to portray.

And you can quit listing his injuries, I've seen the autopsy photos and am not appalled.

And it does have to do with religion. Anyone who is Christian should be praying for her everlasting soul, and forgiving her, and leaving it in the hands of God, not screaming for her death.

After seeing the expressions on the jurors' faces, I can see that they take the responsibility of putting someone to death much more seriously than most of you. Maybe they have a glimmer of doubt about her guilt, just like I do.

This is what happens when you wait until the last to watch a 5 month trial...she may have been provoked? LMAO. What you actually believe Jodis 3rd lie? Wow.:cuckoo:

Doubts about her guilt? They decided unanimously on M1 and then again unanimous on "especially cruel". This jury has no doubt about this liars guilt...they are torn on her punishment...big difference...you need to catch up.

Last edited:
How could you have possibly seen the jurors faces? and Jodi (let me caps this) JODI DOES NOT DESERVE FORGIVENESS AND SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE!!!

images

Lol. "God knows the truth"

Yeah, He does and did you see what he did in the first testament?

Even in the Mormon version, there will be no planet waiting for you JoJo.

How sickening that so quickly, the jurors are now the subject of heinous verbal assaults and threats on the internet.....Smart of them to ask for their names to be sealed, even smarter is they never speak word one to the media!

Ackkkkkk, too much for me tonight, taking a break!

that’s a disgusting statement!! It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with her crime. She brutally murdered a man just because he did not want to be with her any more. He was stab 29 times, had his throat slit from ear to ear, and shot in the head. She deserves nothing less than she dished out to him. Stoning would not be painful enough for this cold hearted girl.

Well, I happen to believe that she might actually have been provoked beyond what she could endure. I don't think Travis Alexander was the wonderful guy some people are trying to portray.

And you can quit listing his injuries, I've seen the autopsy photos and am not appalled.

And it does have to do with religion. Anyone who is Christian should be praying for her everlasting soul, and forgiving her, and leaving it in the hands of God, not screaming for her death.

After seeing the expressions on the jurors' faces, I can see that they take the responsibility of putting someone to death much more seriously than most of you. Maybe they have a glimmer of doubt about her guilt, just like I do.

This is what happens when you wait until the last to watch a 5 month trial...she may have been provoked? LMAO. What you actually believe Jodis 3rd lie? Wow.:cuckoo:

Get your Troy out, you've got this one.

Well, damn, I guess maybe there were real Christians on that jury! Unlike this thread.

They should have chosen a jury of all Muslims. They would have put her to death with no problem. They'd probably be disappointd because stoning isn't an option. Nothing like seeing a pretty woman get killed, eh? Probably a big turn-on for some guys.

You are saying you don't think she killed him? Huh? She admitted it! They have proof she did it, other than her saying it.

She's convicted of M1 (1st degree murder).

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseSearch.asp

Last edited:
What a disaster! Unanimous decision...disaster...July 18th trial resumes...unbelievable. Something tells me there are several that dont even want LWOP...they want life and her walking in 20 years.

5 months of trial...a judge should decide the damn penalty...jurors cant handle it obviously.

a) if Juan doesn't push - it goes to JS for sentence. 3 out of 5 dp women in AZ were convicted by a 2nd jury. If someone gets to it before me, was Juan's dp woman 1st or 2nd jury? He's tenacious. Would like to see the details of that dp sentence.
B). If Juan pushes it, they get anal summary trial to catch up. Prosc/ defense give summaries
E) either Juan will push and get a new jury or send to JS and believe she will do lwop
F) why does my phone checker think every word beginning with "a" is anal. Thanks JoJo 2hole. "Aggravating" not "anal" on B, however I'm pretty sure the Nurmster can get his shot at saying "anal sex" sixteen to twenty two more times

LMAO...great post Test...excellent. Hey question....so Juan can decide to bypass the second jury and leave it to the judge to decide? What if the DT wants to roll the dice on her getting life with parole and dont think the judge will give it to her?

I think if this goes to a second jury, it opens up grounds for appeal...especially if they come
back with DP.

Yes he can. He can call it quits or press on. So I'm curious what happened in his other dp. He's a bulldog and already spent/invested this much so wth press on! Or is he going to call it a day. Defensw has nothing to do with it. It would be like the M1 coming up mistrial and prosecution office deciding to retry or not retry. Same thing as penalty phase.

I agree on taint/appeal/money of calling a second jury. So Juan has to weigh possibility of dp sentence against pretty much sure bet of Judge S not granting parole and doing lwop. Hence the records of the 3 out of 5 do women that got dp on second jury are so very interesting.

Last edited:

back with DP.

Yes he can. He can call it quits or press on. So I'm curious what happened in his other dp. He's a bulldog and already spent/invested this much so wth press on! Or is he going to call it a day. Defensw has nothing to do with it. It would be like the M1 coming up mistrial and prosecution office deciding to retry or not retry. Same thing as penalty phase.

I agree on taint/appeal/money of calling a second jury. So Juan has to weigh possibility of dp sentence against pretty much sure bet of Judge S not granting parole and doing lwop. Hence the records of the 3 out of 5 do women that got dp on second jury are so very interesting.

I think Juan is gonna get a new jury...I really do. Whats the worst that can happen...they come back LWOP...I dont think any jury would agree life with parole...so either the new jury gives her LWOP or death...or they cant decide and the judge gets it and gives her LWOP based on the jurys other two decisions. Im sure Juan wanted this to be over. Im sure he will weigh his options.

At least its only about the penalty phase and her best possible option is life with parole at 53. That 3 out of 5 stat is interesting.

Last edited:

You are saying you don't think she killed him? Huh? She admitted it! They have proof she did it, other than her saying it.

Docket: Criminal Court Case History

First, I would not have agreed to serve on this jury.

Someone on an HLN panel just said something that made sense to me. He theorized that some jurors may have had concerns about the mitigating factors. It is frequently said that she has 'mental issues'. I think that might have been a concern for me.

There were other theories but that one made more sense to me.

I can see how a second jury might come to the same conclusions. I also wonder if another panel is seated if there is inherently grounds for an appeal of any decision made because of the notoriety of this case.

I didn't follow the case closely but have heard enough that I wouldn't be able to give an unbiased opinion. fwiw

back with DP.

Yes he can. He can call it quits or press on. So I'm curious what happened in his other dp. He's a bulldog and already spent/invested this much so wth press on! Or is he going to call it a day. Defense has nothing to do with it. It would be like the M1 coming up mistrial and prosecution office deciding to retry or not retry. Same thing as penalty phase.

I think Juan is gonna get a new jury...I really do. Whats the worst that can happen...they come back LWOP...I dont think any jury would agree life with parole...so either the new jury gives her LWOP or death...or they cant decide and the judge gets it and gives her LWOP based on the jurys other two decisions. Im sure Juan wanted this to be over. Im sure he will weigh his options.

At least its only about the penalty phase and her best possible option is life with parole at 53. That 3 out of 5 stat is interesting.

I think so too. He's got five years into this and he's going to go for broke. If "broke" is lwop, then no reason not to.

The only regular wildcard here is the chameleon will have much more time to evolve/rewrite/evolve/recalculate. New show, new calculation, new approach. The good news on the wildcard is JoJo the Genius is her own worst enemy and will evolve around her same old schtick that makes you want to stick her and choke her.

Last edited:
Here is a video that is about a sick case in WV a 19 year old that rapped a 2 year old. This video is only about how the court system is failing. Please look at and give me your thoughts.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-5VV_u7dPw]Anonymous- Operation Innocence v2.0 - YouTube[/ame]

Secretly Willmott and Nurmi must be going nuts. They will be stuck at least until the status hearing of whether the penalty phase will go forward. Poor people. What have they done to deserve this "law of attraction"?

Anyway, I felt justice was already served with the conviction on M1. I think Martinez should accept LWOP, but I don't think he will, as 25 said.

This story will die down and the Sociopathic Spectacle Show will be canceled for poor ratings.

Have a great holiday. Rest comfortably in knowing how hard these jurors worked. They certainly have my respect.

Docket: Criminal Court Case History

First, I would not have agreed to serve on this jury.

Someone on an HLN panel just said something that made sense to me. He theorized that some jurors may have had concerns about the mitigating factors. It is frequently said that she has 'mental issues'. I think that might have been a concern for me.

There were other theories but that one made more sense to me.

I can see how a second jury might come to the same conclusions. I also wonder if another panel is seated if there is inherently grounds for an appeal of any decision made because of the notoriety of this case.

I didn't follow the case closely but have heard enough that I wouldn't be able to give an unbiased opinion. fwiw

Yep. Big grounds for appeal on unbiased jury. And if this jury couldn't agree, I have a hard time believing another would. The reality is she will never see the needle even with a dp sentence. Juries aren't going to decide on real life "she'll never actually see the needle" though. That's not in the instructions :)

Secretly Willmott and Nurmi must be going nuts. They will be stuck at least until the status hearing of whether the penalty phase will go forward. Poor people. What have they done to deserve this "law of attraction"?

Anyway, I felt justice was already served with the conviction on M1. I think Martinez should accept LWOP, but I don't think he will, as 25 said.

This story will die down and the Sociopathic Spectacle Show will be canceled for poor ratings.

Have a great holiday. Rest comfortably in knowing how hard these jurors worked. They certainly have my respect.

Where you been?

Gosh, is everyone going to follow Zimmerman? I'm hoping I can see a livestream of Andrea Sneiderman (sp?). That woman is so snotty! I find it fascinating how they can put her on trial. And if I'm too OT on this, please let me know.

I think she's charged with M1. I have to look into it. Her lover, Hemy Neumann, was found guilty of M1 and the prosecution needed her to testify for him. Then BOOM, as soon as that trial was over they charged HER, too. It reminds me of the Manson effect theory...that someone can influence someone else to commit murder and then be charged with M1 even though the influencer never actually did anything physically to the victim. Or, apparently, provided any aid or assistance to the actual murderer. Now that's fascinating to me. Anyone up on that case?

Z starts June 9th and prediction is 4 to 6 weeks. Sneiderman (sp? Back) is sometime in July. We can double down.

Oh gosh. I need a break and now Jodi isn't even over ugh

The more I think about this, the more I feel LWOP is the next best option. DP was my first choice for her sentence but mostly because I want her in solitary. Realistically, she will never be executed. Her punishment will be greater if she is unable to appear in public and if she is unable to continue to sully Travis' reputation and keep up her false claims of being a domestic abuse victim, and of being a victim in general.

The sooner people stop listening to her nonsense, the sooner the bitch will shrivel up and cease to exist.

Where you been?

I had a big project, it's almost completed. I want to be able to enjoy the weekend, so I buckled down.

Forum List

Back