Jodi Arias Penalty

Good idea, testa, to post Z info on the other thread. You're near that trial location, aren't you? So I'm sure you will be very interested in that trial. I'm interested because it will probably wind up challenging the "Stand your ground" law in FL. Not sure if other states have it or not. I have an opinion on this one but I'll listen to the evidence and keep an open mind.

Will it be livestreamed?

There are other states that have the Stand you grounf law. It is also called Castle doctrine.

pRick Scott doesn't want to piss off his base because he's already so unpopular, highly doubt he will do anything about it.

25, maybe you should close your Z thread since testa already started posting on the other one. Just a suggestion so we all know where to go to chat together.

Give [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] a few - he/she fixed this thread title for me. [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] is all powerful.

Good idea, testa, to post Z info on the other thread. You're near that trial location, aren't you? So I'm sure you will be very interested in that trial. I'm interested because it will probably wind up challenging the "Stand your ground" law in FL. Not sure if other states have it or not. I have an opinion on this one but I'll listen to the evidence and keep an open mind.

Will it be livestreamed?

There are other states that have the Stand you grounf law. It is also called Castle doctrine.

Thanks Feisty! I didn't know that.

25, maybe you should close your Z thread since testa already started posting on the other one. Just a suggestion so we all know where to go to chat together.

Give [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] a few - he/she fixed this thread title for me. [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] is all powerful.

Okay cool...if she doesnt....Ill just copy my info to your thread...no big deal.:eusa_angel:

Okay cool...if she doesnt....Ill just copy my info to your thread...no big deal.:eusa_angel:

She's been great. We'll fix it one way or another.

Does anyone have interest in the IRS congressional hearing right now?

No, I would rather have my power beauty nap.

sleeping_zpsbadb01ec.png

Just caught your livestreamed question and laughed out loud. They dug a trench all the way around the parking lot to lay fiber. Brighthouse, Florida Internet and AT&T installed microwave, wireless dish and direct satellite on the roof of the courthouse, 53 different media entities and 49 media trucks are coming. Yes it will be livestreamed. When I have time I'll cloud and arrow the courthouse Google map picture with where and how much that actually is. They paved another parking lot for it. Astounding resources.

Wow testa! So you're watching it, obv. I had no idea it was such a huge case! Where have I been? Been hearing about it, of course, but I thought the public draw was concerning the viability of stand your ground but then racial profiling came into it and I tuned out a bit. In this case, I don't think racial profiling has anything to do with what happened; many times it's just a flashpoint to enflame the public, IMO. But I have to learn more about this case before I can make an informed opinion about that.

Last edited:
Why are jury questions not read and discussed in open court, I wonder?

In front of whom? All counsel and the judge are present in chambers when jury questions are discussed. The jury certainly knows what the question is. Who's left? Members of the general public in the courtroom? None of their business. The rest of the world? Ditto.

Forum List

Back