Jodi Arias Penalty

Worse is Baby Killer because she killed her baby and then skipped off. There was a rumor on the news down here that she was pregnant a couple months ago and I almost stroked out. All that and they didn't even spay her. At least that bitch Karma came for OJ and JoJo is not going to see the light of day again.

Yes, you are strangers. That is your choice.

Hi, Gracie!

How are you today?

I've been posting a little in a few other threads (coffee shop, tavern, pets), trying to get to know others on this forum.

Hi Aye! I'm still breathin' today, so that's a good sign, lol.
I have seen you in some of the other threads and it is always a pleasure when so. :)

I saw a guy on a show who wrote a book claiming it was OJ Simpson's SON who did it and OJ did his best to cover it up. Sounded completely believable and apparently the kid is a loser who often borrowed OJs clothes and shoes.... things that make you go hmmmmm
I'm not 100% convinced on Casey Anthony either. There is something completely creepy about that father and I wouldnt be surprised if he did it, then tried to cover his tracks by faking a drowning and blaming Casey for being a rotten parent. Then he convinced her she would be in big trouble and gave her the baby sitter story.... he didnt want the baby's body to be found because it might expose his abuse.

198611__safe_derpy-hooves_animated_solo_cute_happy_dancing_artist-jailbait.gif.gif

Reppies ??????

• Thanks
Reactions: TW
Thank you for your service 25caliber. And I also must say I agree with pixiestix. Your comment that "this is the thread that people we know convene" seems a bit...standoffish, to be honest. Some go to the tavern and visit and some go to the coffeeshop...but I don't see many of you making an effort to get to know people that have been here for years and instead stick to your own section of the quad..kinda like high school. I thought I was being unfair thinking that, until you just said what you said.

So I presume this means only this thread is your new hangout and the rest of the board and denizens be damned? Just askin'. No offense intended. Just trying to understand.

I think you are taking something personal that doesn't need to be personal. Most of us hang out in this thread obviously because we came to finish a discussion on a trial we had already begun. That doesn't mean others aren't welcome, it just means we at least know the people we have already established a previous friendship with are in here and this is the best place to communicate with them.
As for venturing out, when time permits I have ventured out a bit but mostly just stick in here because of limited time and this is what has been interesting to me.

so true Tink -- after this JA is all wrapped up I dont think I will venture into this world again. It becomes far too time consuming and addictive keeping up and one cant help get interested in other viewpoints and from what direction they are looking at things. I also found that as people naturally got to know one another there was some good natured ribbing going on. Unfortunately, there was also some mean spirited words exchanged but i think everyone got past it. Now, if only I can find a forum with a woman who will marry me just to bring me to California then get rid of me and I can ride 12 months a year instead of 5 I will be happy!

There really is no rhyme or reason for what qualifies as a death penalty sentence and what kind of case gets this much attention IMO. How is it that JA qualifies for DP but this woman didn't get it? Angela Simpson Gets Life in Prison (Plus a Little Extra) for Savage Murder of Disabled Man - Phoenix - News - Valley Fever

OMG...This lady should just get the needle now. I wouldnt let her out in general population. How she didnt get the death penalty is beyond me...shes a serial killer....there are others according to her interview. I would put this lady to death before Jodi for sure.

Check that...in another interview she denies killing anyone else, but I guess she was found mentally ill...thats the only difference I see in her or Jodi. But still mentally ill or not, she should not be around anyone. She even said she expected to die for the crime. I dont get it.

Well didn't JA get diagnosed with mental illness too by Demarte?

She diagnosed her with a personality disorder. Demarte went out of her way to say that Jodi is very selfish and manipulative but not mentally ill. Jodi is no where near the level of crazy as this chick is.

OMG...This lady should just get the needle now. I wouldnt let her out in general population. How she didnt get the death penalty is beyond me...shes a serial killer....there are others according to her interview. I would put this lady to death before Jodi for sure.

Check that...in another interview shie denies killing anyone else, but I guess she was found mentally ill...thats the only difference I see in her or Jodi. But still mentally ill or not, she should not be around anyone. She even said she expected to die for the crime. I dont get it.

Well didn't JA get diagnosed with mental illness too by Demarte?

She diagnosed her with a personality disorder. Demarte went out of her way to say that Jodi is very selfish and manipulative but not mentally ill. Jodi is no where near the level of crazy as this chick is.

BPD and anti's will tell you themselves they aren't crazy and they'll even manipulate the tests with their "genius". Different kind of cray cray.

I don't know if I have it in me to become completely immersed in another trial after this one.

To the other discussion: I think I'm one of those people who may talk about themselves after they know they have something in common with other people and not the other way around. That's why I've never been one to embrace the "Introduce yourself" type threads on any forum or blog. It's just not my thing.

Is anyone going to subject themselves to HLN tonight? I think the jurors are on, but so far I've avoided it.

It looks like the alternate's Twitter account was taken down, maybe that was self-imposed?

Okay, Loudapalooza is on and Wendy Murphy is splitting an artery.

I don't know if I have it in me to become completely immersed in another trial after this one.

To the other discussion: I think I'm one of those people who may talk about themselves after they know they have something in common with other people and not the other way around. That's why I've never been one to embrace the "Introduce yourself" type threads on any forum or blog. It's just not my thing.

I'm immersed by force and already know your name (TW), no introductions needed, so just do it or I'll make you by email lol... I have to get thru the next 2 months without shooting myself :). This is the perfect outlet-ish.

Yeah..also I don't post on the Jodi site. Some other Trialwatcher is there. Just an FYI to no one in particular.

HLN is desperately trying to make this Karen Kelly story a thing.

I'm immersed by force and already know your name (TW), no introductions needed, so just do it or I'll make you by email lol... I have to get thru the next 2 months without shooting myself :). This is the perfect outlet-ish.

No shooting. I don't want to have to testify in a real trial.

Forum List

Back