Jodi Arias Penalty

Well didn't JA get diagnosed with mental illness too by Demarte?

She diagnosed her with a personality disorder. Demarte went out of her way to say that Jodi is very selfish and manipulative but not mentally ill. Jodi is no where near the level of crazy as this chick is.

BPD and anti's will tell you themselves they aren't crazy and they'll even manipulate the tests with their "genius". Different kind of cray cray.

Different kind of cray cray is still a kind of cray cray...just saying.

It looks like the alternate's Twitter account was taken down, maybe that was self-imposed?

She took it down then put it back up. I'm watching HLN but I wish I could somehow just get the parts with the jurors because this is torture. My ears may be bleeding.

It looks like the alternate's Twitter account was taken down, maybe that was self-imposed?

She took it down then put it back up. I'm watching HLN but I wish I could somehow just get the parts with the jurors because this is torture. My ears may be bleeding.

I don't even try to watch NG anymore. Usually if there is something worthwhile, someone will link to it the next day.

HLN is desperately trying to make this Karen Kelly story a thing.

I got home from work, got the kids fed, turned on the TV, and NG is trying to make a big deal of this story. Where was NG when this first broke? She was busy cackling it up on other things (JA) that other networks were talking about. Now that JA is on the side burner for a little while, she jumps on the bandwagon full force in a bad flat tone. Where are the facts, other than the 911 call she keeps playing over and over? She (NG) sounds like a broken record.

She said she shut her FB but Twitter was her outlet.

No HLN at my house.

I gave you the internet link. Loudapalooza was talking about the other case anyway.

I have the link and watched twice and decided better off without it.

I can figure the stuff out all by myself without being yelled at what to think.

Jus' saying.

We so need to tm Troy - "get your Troy out", "beat em with your Troystick", "ok, put your Troy away".

She diagnosed her with a personality disorder. Demarte went out of her way to say that Jodi is very selfish and manipulative but not mentally ill. Jodi is no where near the level of crazy as this chick is.

BPD and anti's will tell you themselves they aren't crazy and they'll even manipulate the tests with their "genius". Different kind of cray cray.

Different kind of cray cray is still a kind of cray cray...just saying.

Then she should have gone with cray cray and done guilty to M1 from the get go. Jodi the Genius never gets her defense right. She had 4 weeks of "experts" saying she's depressed, and traumatized and she was running that show.

Last edited:
3rd time to try and post - not gonna type it all again.

Short version of the 2 jurors on HLN:
One was already interviewed and didn't sway from her earlier version.
Other juror was selected as an alternate for the sentencing. She would have voted for DP. She said JA has no redeeming qualities, called the 3rd gas can the 'smoking gun', asked several of the questions some think were 'smart ass questions', said the fog wasn't very thick, believes JA had planned the murder 'a long time in advance' and 'surprised Travis' when she showed up at his house and again by attacking him (well DUH! Who would expect that?), noticed JA writing/doodling/not paying any attention, and other things. They were on Dr. Drew.

Shit I walked away from the screaming when they finally came on and I missed it!

I must have been really tired. Skipped NG, put HLN back on after, fell asleep, woke up when things got louder, shut it off, fell back asleep.

I went to The Flame Zone. There was an "all you tea party people are going to hell" thread there. I got scared and came back.

Jesus is in The Flame Zone.

Last edited:
And here I thought Jodi Arias was the second coming of Christ?
You know, being crucified for everyone's sins.

Last edited:
Here is an interesting article, although it is a bit old:

The distinction between personality disorder and mental illness

And another, describing BPD and co-morbid conditions:

http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Se...aggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=54&ContentID=44780

Borderline Personality Disorder

Excerpt:

Co-occurring Disorders

Borderline Personality Disorder rarely stands alone. BPD occurs with, and complicates, other disorders.

Co-morbidity with other disorders:

Major Depressive Disorder -- 60 percent

Dysthymia (chronic, moderate to mild depression) -- 70 percent

Eating Disorders -- 25 percent

Substance Abuse -- 35 percent

Bipolar Disorder -- 15 percent

Antisocial Personality Disorder -- 25 percent

Narcissistic Personality Disorder -- 25 percent

It seems like Arias has a few of these.

Forum List

Back