Jodi Arias Penalty

OMG how do I do this.

Posting Links to other Message Boards is against the Rules.
Posting information about other Message Boards is against the Rules.

I agree Pixie, but evil is more of a descriptor of the manifestations of her disorders. Saying she is evil borders on putting her into a unique class of criminal. She is far from unique. In a sense she's living in her own reality, but only in the sense that her thought process, her filtering, is done through an unshakable belief that she is the center of the universe. Think about that for a sec. She has no ability to put herself into anyone else's shoes, so to speak, because why should she? She only cares about others in relation to their interaction with her. If she thinks it, wants it, says it, then of course it is correct because this is how she sees the world. The scary part to me is that she has the intellect to reason this out into a seemingly logical explanation for everything she does. Not only does that exempt her from bad behavior (in her own mind), but it makes it quite impossible to reason with and to treat psychologically. In her world, she's the only one who "gets" it, everyone else is too close-minded to see what she knows in her psyche to be true. It is maddening.

I wish there was a better descriptor than "evil". For me, it is far too religiously loaded. I don't want to call people who do terribly unimaginable acts as "animals", because I have a fondness for many of them. Maybe since they are devoid of normal characteristics, like empathy, there should be some word, like "subhuman", to describe murderous behavior and lack of remorse combined.

There is a word for evil - "sociopath".

YUCK, that video reminds me how she picks and minces and corrects every.single.word. in her reptilian, vampiric, sociopathic, calculating, - get one up on ya on this word and the next word way.

I haven't been able to stand to watch her since I caught the first glimpse of the psychopath and then it became so very transparent.

She deeply believes anyone who crosses her just doesn't understand the plane of reality on which she lives and only she understands. So she gives lip service to those of us who are unaware of what really IS. Since she doesn't possess emotions such as remorse or sadness for creating hurt, then she can only playact and it comes across disingenuous, which of course it is.

She says the jury betrayed HER because they didn't, what were her words?, they didn't see things for how they are. Or something. Delusion. One of the greatest labels of those like Arias are that people who disagree with her are haters. Classic. We know not what we say...to negate her truth or prove otherwise...you are haters. It's never people with another point of view - it's haters. It's not that nothing is her fault as much as everything she does is justified and I think that's the root of her lack of remorse.

She deeply believes anyone who crosses her just doesn't understand the plane of reality on which she lives and only she understands. So she gives lip service to those of us who are unaware of what really IS. Since she doesn't possess emotions such as remorse or sadness for creating hurt, then she can only playact and it comes across disingenuous, which of course it is.

She says the jury betrayed HER because they didn't, what were her words?, they didn't see things for how they are. Or something. Delusion. One of the greatest labels of those like Arias are that people who disagree with her are haters. Classic. We know not what we say...to negate her truth or prove otherwise...you are haters. It's never people with another point of view - it's haters. It's not that nothing is her fault as much as everything she does is justified and I think that's the root of her lack of remorse.

Nail on head.

OMG how do I do this.

Posting Links to other Message Boards is against the Rules.
Posting information about other Message Boards is against the Rules.

Oh, never mind.

Other message boards or other threads on the message board?

I'm confused.

That link was to another message board. How did you get the link? Did you google it? There is another message board that pretty much mirrors the name of this one. kinda like Jodi does when she is manipulating others :)

There are people, some even admitted, who are "sociopaths", and who manage to conform within some societal bounds/norms, without creating too much damage. Then there are others.

Forum List

Back