Jodi Arias Penalty

There are people, some even admitted, who are "sociopaths", and who manage to conform within some societal bounds/norms, without creating too much damage. Then there are others.

True, the... uh... whatever it was "...from a Sociopath" you posted a while back was extremely informative. There are those that walk among us and never hurt anyone.

This is why we had to invent the Psycho Awareness Advocacy and the Psycho Check List. I have my check list on the fridge so I can run through it on anyone new coming in the house.

Psycho detection is important you know.

TW - post up the latest Jodi the Genius tweet so she can underscore her mental illness for us.

TW - post up the latest Jodi the Genius tweet so she can underscore her mental illness for us.

1.  Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 45m 
"I will be sorry for the rest of my life - probably longer." - Me, my allocution, May 21, 2013

There is someone named Raven something or other who responded to Arias's tweet and she had a TM after her name, is she one of you guys?

Diane Schwartz sounds intelligent and thoughtful. I'm not a death penalty proponent, but if you had been qualified as a death penalty juror, the reasons given by these people who voted that way, makes sense to me.

There is flipping off the family literally and then there is flipping off the family figuratively. I would actually find it refreshing if Jodi Arias was more direct about her hatred. Having somewhere around 15 interviews within a few short hours of saying in court that she knows the family doesn't want to look at her anymore, and then further tormenting them by dragging their brother's name through the mud in those interviews, is an enormous flip off. Make no mistake.

The retweet is the TJ Lane kid

Cole Bartiromo ‏@ColeBartiromo 25 May
@Broncobabe4ever & as for showing remorse, THIS is showing no remorse. … Jodi Arias has shown plenty remorse 4 mistake
Retweeted by Jodi Arias

Last edited by a moderator:
There is flipping off the family literally and then there is flipping off the family figuratively. I would actually find it refreshing if Jodi Arias was more direct about her hatred. Having, what, 15 interviews within a few short hours of saying in court that she knows the family doesn't want to look at her anymore, and then further tormenting them by dragging their brother's name through the mud in those interviews, is an enormous flip off. Make no mistake.

Exactly, she is now flaunting what she did in their face, with zero remorse or even a fake apology

There is someone named Raven something or other who responded to Arias's tweet and she had a TM after her name, is she one of you guys?

One of "you" guys. LOL

"One of you guys" Me, My Forum Post May 29, 2013

She can't even say "I'll be sorry the rest of my life" and leave it there, she has to quote herself of what she fake wrote and fake said. THAT'S how much she has distanced herself from any responsibility and how hard it is for her to copy/fake that foreign and missing emotion called "remorse".

• Thanks
Reactions: TW

Forum List

Back