Jodi Arias Penalty

There is flipping off the family literally and then there is flipping off the family figuratively. I would actually find it refreshing if Jodi Arias was more direct about her hatred. Having, what, 15 interviews within a few short hours of saying in court that she knows the family doesn't want to look at her anymore, and then further tormenting them by dragging their brother's name through the mud in those interviews, is an enormous flip off. Make no mistake.

Exactly, she is now flaunting what she did in their face, with zero remorse or even a fake apology

I can't rep you, spreading around, yada yada...you get the drift, so you get a thanks, instead.

There is flipping off the family literally and then there is flipping off the family figuratively. I would actually find it refreshing if Jodi Arias was more direct about her hatred. Having, what, 15 interviews within a few short hours of saying in court that she knows the family doesn't want to look at her anymore, and then further tormenting them by dragging their brother's name through the mud in those interviews, is an enormous flip off. Make no mistake.

Exactly, she is now flaunting what she did in their face, with zero remorse or even a fake apology

I can't rep you, spreading around, yada yada...you get the drift, so you get a thanks, instead.

I actually don't care about rep. But I appreciate the thoughts

There is someone named Raven something or other who responded to Arias's tweet and she had a TM after her name, is she one of you guys?

One of "you" guys. LOL

"One of you guys" Me, My Forum Post May 29, 2013

She can't even say "I'll be sorry the rest of my life" and leave it there, she has to quote herself of what she fake wrote and fake said. THAT'S how much she has distanced herself from any responsibility and how hard it is for her to copy/fake that foreign and missing emotion called "remorse".

Hey, at least it isn't youz guyz.

Also, she may be sorry, but what for? F*cking up her life? She sure doesn't care how much hurt she causes the Alexanders or her own family.

I just noticed this, LMFAO.

There is someone named Raven something or other who responded to Arias's tweet and she had a TM after her name, is she one of you guys?

One of "you" guys. LOL

She can't even say "I'll be sorry the rest of my life" and leave it there, she has to quote herself of what she fake wrote and fake said. THAT'S how much she has distanced herself from any responsibility and how hard it is for her to copy/fake that foreign and missing emotion called "remorse".

Also, she may be sorry, but what for? F*cking up her life? She sure doesn't care how much hurt she causes the Alexanders or her own family.

She didn't SAY she's sorry, she freaking quoted what she wrote for her JodiMercial speech. She skated it, because it's not there.

One of "you" guys. LOL

She didn't SAY she's sorry, she freaking quoted what she wrote for her JodiMercial speech. She skated it, because it's not there.

Yeah, I like subhuman better when it announces itself and doesn't hide behind a facade or mask. This way you can avoid it, like the plague.

So I'm watching this show called the good wife and this lady is on the stand talking about Anal....

This is how you say you're sorry: "I'm so damn sorry, I'm going to regret this the rest of my life. <<--note the period there.

This is not how you say you're sorry: "I will be sorry for the rest of my life - probably longer." - Me, my allocution, May 21, 2013 <<<----- note the distancing yourself from the sorry by QUOTING YOURSELF. Who does that?

Sorry: "I'm sorry"
Not Sorry: "I'm sorry" - Me, May 29, 2013

Just making sure everyone out there in the free world and beyond notates who said that, where and on what date. Did everyone catch it and notate the date, by who and where the "sorry" was??

WHACK-OH.

One of "you" guys. LOL

This is just a guess, but one of the interviewers said she didn't apologize in her allocution and she said she did. Maybe she's responding to that.

This is how you say you're sorry: "I'm so damn sorry, I'm going to regret this the rest of my life. <<--note the period there.

This is not how you say you're sorry: "I will be sorry for the rest of my life - probably longer." - Me, my allocution, May 21, 2013 <<<----- note the distancing yourself from the sorry by QUOTING YOURSELF. Who does that?

Sorry: "I'm sorry"
Not Sorry: "I'm sorry" - Me, May 29, 2013

Just making sure everyone out there in the free world and beyond notates who said that, where and on one date. Did everyone catch it and notate the date, by who and where the "sorry" was??

WHACK-OH.

I agree- Me, on the forum, May 29, 2012

This is just a guess, but one of the interviewers said she didn't apologize in her allocution and she said she did. Maybe she's responding to that.

She didn't apologize, though.

I don't like her any more than you guys,and I'm not making excuses for her. But I think you guys are nitpicking this one. This is clearly her way of saying I don't know why people say I didn't apologize in my allocution- this is what i said.

Good point TW. I mean she isn't saying she is sorry she is saying she will be sorry. But I think that's us playing with words as much as she does.

She didn't apologize, though.

Yeah she acted as if she was giving a sales representation. She thinks she is smarter and prettier than anyone in any room she may enter. Now she is in a room all by herself :lol:

Good point TW. I mean she isn't saying she is sorry she is saying she will be sorry. But I think that's us playing with words as much as she does.

No, she's being a politician, many of whom I suspect are sociopaths as well. She never directly sincerely apologized. She's sorry, but what for? When you tortuously murder someone, (and, face it, being jabbed and stabbed while fighting to live, in terror, wasn't a comfortable way to leave this world), and then you destroy a family, over and over, you directly address the pain you caused, if you are sincere. You don't dance around words. There are no nits to pick. Nits are too tiny, this was a big deal as much as she wishes to minimize the circumstances by using the word, "mistake".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back