Jodi Arias Penalty

I'm not going to sit through the JodiMercial again in this lifetime, but she didn't say she was sorry to his family in her ppl speech, she said exactly what she wrote "she'll be sorry for the rest of her life". That's why the reporter called her on it and asked her if she'd like to apologize to them now. She'll be sorry for the rest of her life because she's spending it in the pokey. There's a vast difference between being remorseful and apologizing to the family for taking their loved one away and saying I'll be sorry for the rest of my life. It's the difference between remorse and self-absorbed Jodi. So if she was addressing the reporter with that Tweet to "correct him", which doesn't surprise me at all with her mincing everything up, but it remains the same. She didn't apologize. Why not get on the Tweeter and just freaking say your sorry then? Games, control, games, control, games. If that is the case, which very well could be, then she's been sitting in that room going over and over him being wrong on that for days now, probably had someone bring her the damn speech so she could Tweet it word for word to correct him.

Again with the sociopathic behavior. Same Jodi, different day.

Last edited:
"Again with the sociopathic behavior. Same Jodi, different day." - Me, on the forum, May 29, 2013

You have to capitalize the "Me"

Me, Me, Me
not
me, me, me

I'm not going to sit through the JodiMercial again in this lifetime, but she didn't say she was sorry to his family in her ppl speech, she said exactly what she wrote "she'll be sorry for the rest of her life". That's why the reporter called her on it and asked her if she'd like to apologize to them now. She'll be sorry for the rest of her life because she's spending it in the pokey. There's a vast difference between being remorseful and apologizing to the family for taking their loved one away and saying I'll be sorry for the rest of my life. It's the difference between remorse and self-absorbed Jodi. So if she was addressing the reporter with that Tweet to "correct him", which doesn't surprise me at all with her mincing everything up, but it remains the same. She didn't apologize. Why not get on the Tweeter and just freaking say your sorry then? Games, control, games, control, games. If that is the case, which very well could be, then she's been sitting in that room going over and over him being wrong on that for days now, probably had someone bring her the damn speech so she could Tweet it word for word to correct him.

Wasn't that the same reporter who she wrote about? Something along the lines of be careful of good-looking reporters, or something like that? He's probably just another Travis in Jodi's mind, just like the prosecutor or the jurors who betrayed her.

"Again with the sociopathic behavior. Same Jodi, different day." - Me, on the forum, May 29, 2013

You have to capitalize the "Me"

Me, Me, Me
not
me, me, me

Be careful of people on the forum who try to correct ME. -Me, on the forum, May 29. 2013

Good point TW. I mean she isn't saying she is sorry she is saying she will be sorry. But I think that's us playing with words as much as she does.

No, she's being a politician, many of whom I suspect are sociopaths as well. She never directly sincerely apologized. She's sorry, but what for? When you tortuously murder someone, (and, face it, being jabbed and stabbed while fighting to live, in terror, wasn't a comfortable way to leave this world), and then you destroy a family, over and over, you directly address the pain you caused, if you are sincere. You don't dance around words. There are no nits to pick. Nits are too tiny, this was a big deal as much as she wishes to minimize the circumstances by using the word, "mistake".

There's no nit picking about it, there's a huge difference between saying I'll be sorry for the rest of my life and apologizing to the family. And then she did it AGAIN, by proving her reporter point and correcting him (if that's what that was) and not apologizing again, but quoting said "I'll be sorry for the rest of my life".

I'll be there's a hell of a lot of truth in that statement and she's feeling THAT sorry - the one where she didn't pull a fast one on all those jurors, they "betrayed" her and she's spending the rest of her life in jail, but there is zero sorry for what she did.

If there was, she's had ample opportunity to say it. Day after day after 18 days and then a whole commercial, untold interviews, Twitter. If she was sorry, we'd have all heard it by now. His family would have heard it by now.

OMG, I cannot believe I am doing this again.

"OMG, I cannot believe I am doing this again." - Me, on the forum, May 29, 2013

Good point TW. I mean she isn't saying she is sorry she is saying she will be sorry. But I think that's us playing with words as much as she does.

No, she's being a politician, many of whom I suspect are sociopaths as well. She never directly sincerely apologized. She's sorry, but what for? When you tortuously murder someone, (and, face it, being jabbed and stabbed while fighting to live, in terror, wasn't a comfortable way to leave this world), and then you destroy a family, over and over, you directly address the pain you caused, if you are sincere. You don't dance around words. There are no nits to pick. Nits are too tiny, this was a big deal as much as she wishes to minimize the circumstances by using the word, "mistake".

There's no nit picking about it, there's a huge difference between saying I'll be sorry for the rest of my life and apologizing to the family. And then she did it AGAIN, by proving her reporter point and correcting him (if that's what that was) and not apologizing again, but quoting said "I'll be sorry for the rest of my life".

I'll be there's a hell of a lot of truth in that statement and she's feeling THAT sorry - the one where she didn't pull a fast one on all those jurors, they "betrayed" her and she's spending the rest of her life in jail, but there is zero sorry for what she did.

If there was, she's had ample opportunity to say it. Day after day after 18 days and then a whole commercial, untold interviews, Twitter. If she was sorry, we'd have all heard it by now. His family would have heard it by now.

Well, at least we do know that her mother has empathy and sympathy for the Alexanders.

OMG, I cannot believe I am doing this again.

"OMG, I cannot believe I am doing this again." - Me, on the forum, May 29, 2013

You are cracking me up so much, though. I am getting nothing done, but I am guffawing over here.

I am guffawing over here.-ME, on the forum, May 29, 2013

Wasn't that the same reporter who she wrote about? Something along the lines of be careful of good-looking reporters, or something like that? He's probably just another Travis in Jodi's mind, just like the prosecutor or the jurors who betrayed her.

Yeah, I think Tink has a point there and the hater has been sticking in her socio craw.

Well, at least we do know that her mother has empathy and sympathy for the Alexanders.

Did I miss something other than the giggles during the trial? did she send irises?

Did I miss something other than the giggles during the trial? did she send irises?

I give them a pass on weird behavior like I give the Alexanders, for trying times. I was thinking about the Jodi PPL presentation where she mentions that her mother sees the Alexanders in a car, and it registers to her how much pain they must be in. Probably if she hadn't said that to Jodi, that thought wouldn't have "clicked".

In the interview with Flores, Arias says something like, "The family will get over it".

I give them a pass on weird behavior like I give the Alexanders, for trying times. I was thinking about the Jodi PPL presentation where she mentions that her mother sees the Alexanders in a car, and it registers to her how much pain they must be in. Probably if she hadn't said that to Jodi, that thought wouldn't have "clicked".

Socio note to self: mom says "how much pain...", write "how much pain" in allocation, study mom, this is what "how much pain" looks like, emotionsuck and chameleon "how much pain"

Socio note to self: mom says "how much pain...", write "how much pain" in allocation, study mom, this is what "how much pain" looks like, emotionsuck and chameleon "how much pain"

Yep.

Yep.-ME, on the forum, May 29, 2012

Oh I forgot about that, laughing out loud.

"Oh I forgot about that, laughing out loud." - Me, on the forum, May 29, 2013

Okay, I think I should do some work. You were hilarious.

You were hilarious.-ME, on the forum, May 29, 2013

See you later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back