Jodi Arias Penalty

No, why did she say she did it?

Because the carpet in the interrogation room was so beautiful...*sniff sniff*

And she didn't think there would be any carpet where she was going so she couldn't pass that beautiful carpet up.

You know how it is with government issued carpet, I wish I had some of that in my living room, I'd be doing handstands all the time. Handstands, handstands, handstands.

She really said this? Where is the damned dumb symbol?

And she didn't think there would be any carpet where she was going so she couldn't pass that beautiful carpet up.

You know how it is with government issued carpet, I wish I had some of that in my living room, I'd be doing handstands all the time. Handstands, handstands, handstands.

She really said this? Where is the damned dumb symbol?

Ask Pixie, she's a forum pro.

Hers was more of a headstand and not a handstand. Maybe this can be factored into to mitigation whereby the government issued carpet was not soft enough and she suffered traumatic injury due to the weight of those big dogs and gravity pressing into her head?

Did you guys hear her odd response for why she did the head stand?

Too bad someone didn't ask her if she thought all the dirt, grime, germs, bugs, bug guts, etc that was ground up into the carpet looked even more 'beautiful' while upside down. She's beyond weird and creepy. Does she have any idea how much negative attention she brings on herself? Wait, don't anyone answer it. Of course she doesn't know. It's all working out for her according to the Law of Attraction. (More like Law of Detraction.)

LMAO [MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION] put that search right next to #psychosauce and #haveyouseenmybentfinger?

There needs to be a "dumb" emoticon. I'm not sure the all the things she says are crazy as much as they are plain dumb.

But it makes sense in Jodi's World. She can't help it we refused the invitation to enter her world.

So she said the beautiful carpet quote in an interview? All this time, and she couldn't dream up a better answer than that? Creative thinker, I think not.

Too bad someone didn't ask her if she thought all the dirt, grime, germs, bugs, bug guts, etc that was ground up into the carpet looked even more 'beautiful' while upside down. She's beyond weird and creepy. Does she have any idea how much negative attention she brings on herself? Wait, don't anyone answer it. Of course she doesn't know. It's all working out for her according to the Law of Attraction. (More like Law of Detraction.)

Love me, hate me, don't ignore me.

Yum Yum interrogation room carpet.

It's hard to ignore an easy target. :eusa_shhh:

Ya'll are making me laugh!

I'm so glad my boss is gone right now. Otherwise, he'd be in here wanting to know what's so funny.

It's hard to ignore an easy target. :eusa_shhh:

And she wouldn't have it any other way. This is the pinnacle of her entire life.

Hers was more of a headstand and not a handstand. Maybe this can be factored into to mitigation whereby the government issued carpet was not soft enough and she suffered traumatic injury due to the weight of those big dogs and gravity pressing into her head?

Oh well that's better then, as long as she put her HEAD in the ground up bugs, germs, dirt and whatever else the criminals track in and do in an interrogation room on the beautiful carpet.

Since she doesn't relate to most human emotional responses, she doesn't see how a little goes a long way. If she had owned what she did, I could actually have some sympathy for her. Even if what she did, she did in anger.

It's easy to goof on her since she sees herself as a martyr or messiah.

Oh well that's better then, as long as she put her HEAD in the ground up bugs, germs, dirt and whatever else the criminals track in and do in an interrogation room on the beautiful carpet.

Clearly, that doesn't matter as long as someone sprays Fabreeze.

Since she doesn't relate to most human emotional responses, she doesn't see how a little goes a long way. If she had owned what she did, I could actually have some sympathy for her. Even if what she did, she did in anger.

I don't think she'll ever realize how 'overboard' everything she does and says is. It's as though her way of thinking is embedded in Liberace's wardrobe - flamboyancy rules!

Forum List

Back