Jodi Arias Penalty

There needs to be a "dumb" emoticon. I'm not sure the all the things she says are crazy as much as they are plain dumb.

The carpet was so nice and she knew she was never going to be around nice carpet again where she was going. She likes to do headstands on nice carpet. Totally:cuckoo::bsflag:

She doesn't actually think quickly on her feet. She just spews dumb shit. I bet most people ignored it when it was inconsequential. She comes up with answers, just not good answers. Plus she loves the sound of her own voice.

She doesn't think quick on her feet - that flipping it to I wanted to call everyday but didn't want to look obsessive - translation - THAT'S what I should have done is called every day like the family. She didn't even hear his question, she was reptilian calculating based off what he was feeding her. Chameleon.

My DD is standing behind me waiting on me, these are for her:
:clap2: :eusa_whistle: :confused: :dance::cow: :huddle:

gtg "see" all y'all later.

There needs to be a "dumb" emoticon. I'm not sure the all the things she says are crazy as much as they are plain dumb.

The carpet was so nice and she knew she was never going to be around nice carpet again where she was going. She likes to do headstands on nice carpet. Totally:cuckoo::bsflag:

She doesn't actually think quickly on her feet. She just spews dumb shit. I bet most people ignored it when it was inconsequential. She comes up with answers, just not good answers. Plus she loves the sound of her own voice.

I've been saying that since the beginning. She is not a good liar.

She may not be good, but she sure is prolific.

J

She's not "lying" she's not a pathological liar or a liar per se, it is her reality, she is adjusting.her reality, she believes that shit it is her reality and The World According to Jodi in which she lives, she takes in everything around her and morphs her reality. She is the definition of BPD, ASPD, however far is with whatever label, my label is reptilian calculating chameleon. I don't see her lying, I see her calculating her reality to fit what it should be or should sound like.

That's what is so interesting, for me.

Me DD is my darling daughter and marine life/human affect.

She's not "lying" she's not a pathological liar or a liar per se, it is her reality, she is adjusting.her reality, she believes that shit it is her reality and The World According to Jodi in which she lives, she takes in everything around her and morphs her reality. She is the definition of BPD, ASPD, however far is with whatever label, my label is reptilian calculating chameleon. I don't see her lying, I see her calculating her reality to fit what it should be or should sound like.

She is adjusting reality, but I think it has more to do with outward perception of her, so there is deceit. Since she can't keep the lies straight, she can't possibly truly believe them or she would stick to one story. She enhances stories in order to make herself look better, or what she thinks makes her look better. It's all about appearances.

Well then her realities make no sense. Just because she believes a lie doesn't change the fact that its still a lie in my book.

• Thanks
Reactions: TW
I think they should impose the worst penalty for Jodi Arias, and shut her off. No appearances, no twitter, no press, no mirrors. That would be fitting punishment. Worse than the death penalty.

I think they should impose the worst penalty for Jodi Arias, and shut her off. No appearances, no twitter, no press, no mirrors. That would be fitting punishment. Worse than the death penalty.

This is true...if she dies, then shes out of her misery...if she lives then she lives with the misery....no picnic for her either way.

And everyone is right...she isnt a good liar...why? Because none of them sell...nobody believes them. Good liars are believable....she is not. I mean in the interrogation room, she had to be one of the worst liars I have ever seen....not an ounce of it was believable....she just made a complete ass of herself.

The funny part was flores letting her to continue as though he was giving merit to it and then at the end he drops the hammer...."That is the most exaggerated story I have ever heard"...lmao.

Last edited:

Line her cell with mirrors that distort her appearance; ones that make her look like she is 350 pounds, bald, and covered in bleeding/weeping wounds. As gross as that sounds, it still won't be anywhere near as demented as she is.

Do we know yet if Willmott and Nurmi will be representing her if the prosecution opts to retry the sentencing phase? Is it too early to know whether the prosecutor's office will go forward? I haven't been seeking out more info so I feel out of the loop. Whatever happens I hope she rots.

"I hope she rots" - Me, the Forum, May 29, 2013

Do we know yet if Willmott and Nurmi will be representing her if the prosecution opts to retry the sentencing phase? Is it too early to know whether the prosecutor's office will go forward? I haven't been seeking out more info so I feel out of the loop. Whatever happens I hope she rots.

"I hope she rots" - Me, the Forum, May 29, 2013

I heard yesterday that Juan plans to empanel a new jury. Havnt heard about Nurmi and Wilmott...I know that the judge denied their request to leave in court...I dont think they have a choice but to continue.

Fledgling Psychopaths

Do we know yet if it’s nature or nurture?

Fledgling Psychopaths | Psychology Today

This Charming Psychopath

How to spot social predators before they attack.

This Charming Psychopath | Psychology Today

….Be aware of who the victim is. Psychopaths often give the impression that it is they who are suffering and that the victims are to blame for their misery. Don't waste your sympathy on them.

Fledgling Psychopaths

Do we know yet if it’s nature or nurture?

Fledgling Psychopaths | Psychology Today

This Charming Psychopath

How to spot social predators before they attack.

This Charming Psychopath | Psychology Today

….Be aware of who the victim is. Psychopaths often give the impression that it is they who are suffering and that the victims are to blame for their misery. Don't waste your sympathy on them.

Don't worry, we here at the Psycho Awareness Advocacy are always on the look out. Our goal is to detect and identify those walking amongst us and suckemotioning off us normal folks.

No one post anything interesting or use any big ass fonts - I have to work today.

Forum List

Back