Jodi Arias Penalty

Jodi explains why she did headstand | HLNtv.com

Oh just FYI, when I scroogled Jodi headstand - HLN did a RE-ENACTMENT OF THE HEADSTAND.

Right, we know what a headstand is, you don't have to re-enact how to do a headstand, we get the picture.

Damn those people are dum.

I would watch Nancy Grace do a headstand. Then we could see if her hair would actually move..hmm. Or loudapalooza. She's got the big hair thing going.

Since she doesn't relate to most human emotional responses, she doesn't see how a little goes a long way. If she had owned what she did, I could actually have some sympathy for her. Even if what she did, she did in anger.

If she would have done the "I'm sorry for what I did and to Travis' family" in some way shape or form instead of the weirdass non-committal whatever non apology, I would have sympathy NOW, this far into it.

That's why I had a little coronary earlier about it, because she didn't do it, she can't do it and she won't do it, it isn't there.

She can't shut her mouth and the more she opens it, the more the psycho falls out of it.

Oh just FYI, when I scroogled Jodi headstand - HLN did a RE-ENACTMENT OF THE HEADSTAND.

Right, we know what a headstand is, you don't have to re-enact how to do a headstand, we get the picture.

I would watch Nancy Grace do a headstand. Then we could see if her hair would actually move..hmm. Or loudapalooza. She's got the big hair thing going.

Okay, now you're on to something.

No, why did she say she did it?

Because the carpet in the interrogation room was so beautiful...*sniff sniff*

Are you kidding me? :cuckoo:

No I am not kidding you. The reporter from ABC15 told Dr Drew that Jodi said that. In response to her question about why she did a headstand. Keep in mind just before detective Flores left the room, he told Jodi, she was going to be booked and her response to him?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu9wXKk4ynQ]Jodi Arias' Vain Moments After She's Arrested Revealing How Shallow She Is - Requests Her Makeup - YouTube[/ame], go to 1:15, this is when she gets all shallow n stuff

The Detective would not let her get all prettied up for the camera
After this is when she did the headstand and other weird stuff. :cuckoo:

"how would you feel if your little brother or sister was killed?"

"I I I I I wanted to call every day too but I didn't want to look obsessive so I limited it to once a week".

She can't answer that because she doesn't have any of those things the rest of us have - "emotions", swipes that question right back around to who they're supposed to be talking about JODI.

:lalala: Travis :lalala: Travis' family :lalala:

yadda yadda yadda all this talk about Travis and Travis' family, when are they going to get back to talking about me!

Same thing in the beginning, same thing through the trial, same thing now.

Because the carpet in the interrogation room was so beautiful...*sniff sniff*

Are you kidding me? :cuckoo:

No I am not kidding you. The reporter from ABC15 told Dr Drew that Jodi said that. In response to her question about why she did a headstand. Keep in mind just before detective Flores left the room, he told Jodi, she was going to be booked and her response to him?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu9wXKk4ynQ]Jodi Arias' Vain Moments After She's Arrested Revealing How Shallow She Is - Requests Her Makeup - YouTube[/ame], go to 1:15, this is when she gets all shallow n stuff

The Detective would not let her get all prettied up for the camera
After this is when she did the headstand and other weird stuff. :cuckoo:

No amount of makeup will ever hide the ugly she has on the inside.

3q34e2.jpg

WAT is interviewing the alternate, but I think she has probably already said most of what she will say.

There needs to be a "dumb" emoticon. I'm not sure the all the things she says are crazy as much as they are plain dumb.

The carpet was so nice and she knew she was never going to be around nice carpet again where she was going. She likes to do headstands on nice carpet. Totally:cuckoo::bsflag:

"I I I I I wanted to call every day too but I didn't want to look obsessive so I limited it to once a week".

She can't answer that because she doesn't have any of those things the rest of us have - "emotions", swipes that question right back around to who they're supposed to be talking about JODI.

yadda yadda yadda all this talk about Travis and Travis' family, when are they going to get back to talking about me!

A little late on curbing the "obsessive" behavior too. Should have nipped that in the bud back when it really mattered.:dance:

There needs to be a "dumb" emoticon. I'm not sure the all the things she says are crazy as much as they are plain dumb.

The carpet was so nice and she knew she was never going to be around nice carpet again where she was going. She likes to do headstands on nice carpet. Totally:cuckoo::bsflag:

I never saw the flag emoticon before. I like it.

A little late on curbing the "obsessive" behavior too. Should have nipped that in the bud back when it really mattered.:dance:

The bud is never getting nipped. That unnipped bud is going to the slammer.

She doesn't actually think quickly on her feet. She just spews dumb shit. I bet most people ignored it when it was inconsequential. She comes up with answers, just not good answers. Plus she loves the sound of her own voice.

This literally made me LMFAO. I think that they even had a yoga professional come in and do it with them and explain it was a yoga move. They didn't know how nice the carpet was then

Forum List

Back