Jodi Arias Penalty

Did you hear him screaming in the interrogation tape?

Yeah I saw a few seconds of that. Psycho much? Haha

Yeah he sounds pretty nutty but at the same time I think no matter what he did people would say that. At least he wasn't doing headstands lol He is experienced in being the interrogator and I would think that if you didn't do it you would adamantly say you didn't do it. That's not to say he didn't do it but only to say he knew what he should have been doing when questioned. However he seems overly animated.

Does anyone know if he's being charged with m1 and is DP eligible I can't find anything concrete

Did you hear him screaming in the interrogation tape?

I look forward to the part where later he claims self-defense, that she called him names, and that there was a fog... or maybe it was just smoke. So similar, who can tell, except for the coughing?

Last edited:
frist degree murder, aggravated arson and aggravated child endangerment for the April, 2011, death of his wife is all I found so far tink.

I have no idea. Maybe there is some federal charge somehow, don't know.
But federal only covers the USA no? It would have to be international. I believe I had read that they wanted to use it as leverage to get him to tell what happened and find the body. I think they just want the closure and to bury their daughter.

He will never cop to it unless there is something big in it for him. I can't imagine the family trusting him now, in order to reduce his sentence, that he is going to finally fess up to what happened, considering he didn't do so even when he was paid to tell them. They want him held.

His own mother has said there is something wrong with him. She wants nothing to do with him.

Joran Van der Sloot?s Mom Anita Admits He Killed Stephany Flores ? ?He is Sick in the Head? | Scared Monkeys

Now THAT guy is a psycho. Holy psycho.

And he impregnated the Peruvian woman he's marrying while he's in prison. ha ha ha ha

And he's got her in The Web because.... he's a psycho.

>>>There is speculation, however, that the marriage is a move to avoid extradition to the U.S. to face extortion charges. Van der Sloot is accused of receiving $25,000 from Natalee Holloway’s mother in 2010, in exchange for information on where Holloway’s body can be found. The information he provided was allegedly false, and a U.S. District Court has since charged him with extortion and wire fraud.

AND he used the 25k to go to Peru and play poker where he met and killed the other girl Stephanie Perez (not positive on the last name)

Total mememe psycho, you can see it all over him. This detection thing really works. 5 months studying up on psychos and you can spot them a mile away. I'm glad we all got something out of this and had a little education. Thanks for educating us on psycho awareness, JoJo.

I wanted to ask you guys on this guy...

The Preacher's Passion - 48 Hours - CBS News

Psycho?

Gonna try and listen to it while working, but will probably have to finish it when I get home.

AND he used the 25k to go to Peru and play poker where he met and killed the other girl Stephanie Perez (not positive on the last name)

Total mememe psycho, you can see it all over him. This detection thing really works. 5 months studying up on psychos and you can spot them a mile away. I'm glad we all got something out of this and had a little education. Thanks for educating us on psycho awareness, JoJo.

I wanted to ask you guys on this guy...

The Preacher's Passion - 48 Hours - CBS News

Psycho?

Gonna try and listen to it while working, but will probably have to finish it when I get home.

he seems all.. logical is the wrong word, believable, not the right word either, um, slimy? ha ha, and then you look at all the injuries on her and I got the psycho creepy vibe.

Tink, he got 28 years. And is looking to get that reduced.

On January 13, 2012, Van der Sloot was sentenced to 28 years imprisonment for the murder of Flores
Joran van der Sloot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joran van der Sloot seeks reduced sentenced for Peru murder

Joran van der Sloot seeks early prison release, marriage behind bars - Minneapolis Top News | Examiner.com
Joran van der Sloot seeks reduced sentenced for Peru murder - Crimesider - CBS News

Thanks TW. I got side tracked while looking it all up. Lol

And he impregnated the Peruvian woman he's marrying while he's in prison. ha ha ha ha

>>>There is speculation, however, that the marriage is a move to avoid extradition to the U.S. to face extortion charges. Van der Sloot is accused of receiving $25,000 from Natalee Holloway’s mother in 2010, in exchange for information on where Holloway’s body can be found. The information he provided was allegedly false, and a U.S. District Court has since charged him with extortion and wire fraud.

He will kill again if released. He should be castrated.

The animal shelter in Sanford is on the news concerned that adoptions have and will continue to drop off because of the Z trial, the congestion and traffic in town may inhibit people or deter them from adopting.

Can I get a major <eyeroll> for ripple and agenda effects of what should be a trial-trial, please?

Thanks TW. I got side tracked while looking it all up. Lol

He will kill again if released. He should be castrated.

Some people just want to castrate people like crazy.

Is everyone here like Joran?

Forum List

Back