Jodi Arias Penalty

Now THAT guy is a psycho. Holy psycho.

And he impregnated the Peruvian woman he's marrying while he's in prison. ha ha ha ha

And he's got her in The Web because.... he's a psycho.

>>>There is speculation, however, that the marriage is a move to avoid extradition to the U.S. to face extortion charges. Van der Sloot is accused of receiving $25,000 from Natalee Holloway’s mother in 2010, in exchange for information on where Holloway’s body can be found. The information he provided was allegedly false, and a U.S. District Court has since charged him with extortion and wire fraud.

He will kill again if released. He should be castrated.

Some people just want to castrate people like crazy.

Is everyone here like Joran?

Funny as hell.

The animal shelter in Sanford is on the news concerned that adoptions have and will continue to drop off because of the Z trial, the congestion and traffic in town may inhibit people or deter them from adopting.

Can I get a major <eyeroll> for ripple and agenda effects of what should be a trial-trial, please?

Maybe they can do an outreach elsewhere? Or all of those news crews can take a break and showcase the furry instead of the fury.

The animal shelter in Sanford is on the news concerned that adoptions have and will continue to drop off because of the Z trial, the congestion and traffic in town may inhibit people or deter them from adopting.

Can I get a major <eyeroll> for ripple and agenda effects of what should be a trial-trial, please?

Maybe they can do an outreach elsewhere? Or all of those news crews can take a break and showcase the furry instead of the fury.

Well there are 49 news trucks and who knows how many cars/NG/whatever other else comes with that. Florida tourism at work. The animal shelter is behind the courthouse. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut. Come on. We're getting nutso on this stuff. We've relapsed to hanging in the square.

So! About Jodi and Joran and the KS cop.

lol

My earlier comment about the attention seeking was about someone other than the great castrater. Just wanted to make that clear. He cracks me up sometimes.

Well there are 49 news trucks and who knows how many cars/NG/whatever other else comes with that. Florida tourism at work. The animal shelter is behind the courthouse. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut. Come on. We're getting nutso on this stuff. We've relapsed to hanging in the square.

lol

Big cases get big coverage. That's the way it goes.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x42aPmtnVDg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x42aPmtnVDg[/ame]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh-oh, someone is deep into the cough syrup :eusa_whistle:.... or the kids are out of school.

lol

It's just weird which cases become big cases and which don't. I mean we aren't talking about celebrities here. How many other murders happen that we never hear about.

I caught up with Brett Seacat and all I have to say is stick a needle in him, we're done.

The aggravation is not only what he did to his wife, but he f'ed his kids up for life and could have killed them.

Next?

Hello. Has anyone saw anything on the Kansas cop trial?

I've been watching Wild tweet about it and saw a little biit about it on tv lastnight but that's about it. What do you know about it?

Not much really. Just saw some things here and there. Like the suicide note was forged by him and maybe he started writing it before it all happened. And she was lying on top of the gun. Which people say is odd in a suicide. But don't quote me bc I have just got stuff here and there. Lol

There are a lot of incongruities about the way that one happened.

She supposedly started the fire before shooting herself in the head but there was no traces of smoke in her lungs so she didn't inhale smoke. Plus, she has just filed for divorce.

That husband of hers was one weird looking dude. In pics shown on tv he really looks like a druggie; maybe steroids or something like that. (really dilated pupils and an odd stare)

I gotta get that book now. Lol I'm still reading the book by Jose Biaz right now though. And Tink I am gonna get a kindle now. Saving up.

Make sure you get the Kindle Fire HD.

I use mine for reading and looking at the net when I am on road trips. That little thing has at least 200 books on it now and takes up no space at all.

I gotta get that book now. Lol I'm still reading the book by Jose Biaz right now though. And Tink I am gonna get a kindle now. Saving up.

Make sure you get the Kindle Fire HD.

I use mine for reading and looking at the net when I am on road trips. That little thing has at least 200 books on it now and takes up no space at all.

Thanks Milly...I really need one.

lol

It's just weird which cases become big cases and which don't. I mean we aren't talking about celebrities here. How many other murders happen that we never hear about.

It has all the elements for a shit-storm, polarizing views on race, gun laws, self defense, stand your ground laws, delay in an arrest, a minor, using the net for cash, lies, checkered pasts, and on and on. And for some unknown reason, Florida. There seems to be a disproportionate number of cases that get highlighted from the state.

I caught up with Brett Seacat and all I have to say is stick a needle in him, we're done.

The aggravation is not only what he did to his wife, but he f'ed his kids up for life and could have killed them.

Next?

I don't think the needle is an option, FWIW. I also think that law enforcement should be held to higher standards rather than lower ones.

That husband of hers was one weird looking dude. In pics shown on tv he really looks like a druggie; maybe steroids or something like that. (really dilated pupils and an odd stare)

Or he has that dead shark-eye stare like Arias?

Okay, after this, off to work:

Arias lawyers respond to Montgomery

“If the diagnosis made by the State’s psychologist is correct, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office is seeking to impose the death penalty upon a mentally ill woman who has no prior criminal history,” they wrote. “Despite Mr. Montgomery’s recent statements to the media, it is not incumbent upon Ms. Arias’ defense counsel to resolve this case. Instead, the choice to end this case sits squarely with Mr. Montgomery and his office.
“It is solely for them to determine if continuing to pursue a death sentence upon Ms. Arias, who is already facing a mandatory life sentence, is a good and proper use of taxpayer resources.”

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ers-respond-to-montgomery.html?nclick_check=1

Total mememe psycho, you can see it all over him. This detection thing really works. 5 months studying up on psychos and you can spot them a mile away. I'm glad we all got something out of this and had a little education. Thanks for educating us on psycho awareness, JoJo.

I wanted to ask you guys on this guy...

The Preacher's Passion - 48 Hours - CBS News

Psycho?

Gonna try and listen to it while working, but will probably have to finish it when I get home.

he seems all.. logical is the wrong word, believable, not the right word either, um, slimy? ha ha, and then you look at all the injuries on her and I got the psycho creepy vibe.

Something is missing from the story on this one. I'd like to see actual evidence (coroner report showing what drugs were in her system), drug test on him if they did one at the time, etc. I'd also want to dig and find out what that type of drug (GHB) does to someone at different stages and amounts taken. I also want to know if he's changed his story any.

Forum List

Back