Jodi Arias Penalty

Gonna try and listen to it while working, but will probably have to finish it when I get home.

he seems all.. logical is the wrong word, believable, not the right word either, um, slimy? ha ha, and then you look at all the injuries on her and I got the psycho creepy vibe.

Something is missing from the story on this one. I'd like to see actual evidence (coroner report showing what drugs were in her system), drug test on him if they did one at the time, etc. I'd also want to dig and find out what that type of drug (GHB) does to someone at different stages and amounts taken. I also want to know if he's changed his story any.

I kind of came away from it the same. I think he's weird, a phony and skeevy on the surface, not a person I would spend any time with, but they were both high, and I have reasonable doubt about his involvement. I read in the comment section, from an apparent GHB user, who said that thrashing while high was not uncommon. I have no experience with the drug, personally, or by extension through friends, so I would have to accept that perspective unless someone else with experience could elaborate on the high. And to testarosa, he could still be a sociopath, and not a murderer, at the same time.

I gotta get that book now. Lol I'm still reading the book by Jose Biaz right now though. And Tink I am gonna get a kindle now. Saving up.

Make sure you get the Kindle Fire HD.

I use mine for reading and looking at the net when I am on road trips. That little thing has at least 200 books on it now and takes up no space at all.

I have the kindle paper white. I don't like the tablet ones because they are hard to see in the sun

Big cases get big coverage. That's the way it goes.

It's just weird which cases become big cases and which don't. I mean we aren't talking about celebrities here. How many other murders happen that we never hear about.

It has all the elements for a shit-storm, polarizing views on race, gun laws, self defense, stand your ground laws, delay in an arrest, a minor, using the net for cash, lies, checkered pasts, and on and on. And for some unknown reason, Florida. There seems to be a disproportionate number of cases that get highlighted from the state.

Yeah I can see why Zimmerman is a big case but I just mean in general. Like why was Casey Anthony such big news you know how many parents kill their kids and aren't such big news?

Saw this today

Attachments

• $964393_10100106893109202_369442695_o.jpg
    $964393_10100106893109202_369442695_o.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 13
Hey Tink. I was getting some of my work done. Testa might be sick or getting work done. She mentioned she had a cold.

It's just weird which cases become big cases and which don't. I mean we aren't talking about celebrities here. How many other murders happen that we never hear about.

It has all the elements for a shit-storm, polarizing views on race, gun laws, self defense, stand your ground laws, delay in an arrest, a minor, using the net for cash, lies, checkered pasts, and on and on. And for some unknown reason, Florida. There seems to be a disproportionate number of cases that get highlighted from the state.

Yeah I can see why Zimmerman is a big case but I just mean in general. Like why was Casey Anthony such big news you know how many parents kill their kids and aren't such big news?

I can't say for sure but...white, young, attractive, party girl with INSANE lies, adorable baby, is my guess. Also the parents were completely meshugana, with the excuses and TV interviews.

I just read about it Tink. Apparently they were doing demolition on a building and it collapsed onto another. What idiots. 13 people hurt, one trapped.

Center city 22nd and Market. If it would have been last year my husband would have been working there. A nearby building was being demolished and they fucked up. There's people trapped :-(

Just one now? It was 2 about 20 minutes ago. I'm glad they are getting them out.

Forum List

Back